Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking What's the weirdest thing a client has said/done to you?

I've had female clients bite me, walk out in nothing but thongs, invite me to their orgy party etc. Just the tip of the iceberg.........who else has crazy stories?

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But what industry job you do breh

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    I think he's a washing machine repair man

Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Laziboy78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by suffolkpunch View Post
    i think he's a washing machine repair man
    lmao !!!!
    No two words more harmful in the English language than "good job"

Personal Trainer
    No two words more harmful in the English language than "good job"

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Laziboy78 View Post
    I've had female clients bite me, walk out in nothing but thongs, invite me to their orgy party etc. Just the tip of the iceberg.........who else has crazy stories?
    Biting is considered weird?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Bmuir40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As a client, sometimes I feel the need to inject humor in the sessions. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and working out should be fun. Sometimes the jokes or comments don't always come out right.

She recently played a small practical joke on me, and I need some ideas on what I can do to return the favor. So I was hoping this thread would take off and give me some ideas

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bmuir40 View Post
    As a client, sometimes I feel the need to inject humor in the sessions. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and working out should be fun. Sometimes the jokes or comments don't always come out right.

She recently played a small practical joke on me, and I need some ideas on what I can do to return the favor. So I was hoping this thread would take off and give me some ideas

I once joked to my trainer that it sure would be funny if someone overhead pressed a heavy barbell for 1 rep max and then triumphantly dropped it behind him like some do with the deadlift.

My trainer got worried I might do that. He replied in a serious tone that doing that would get me banned from the gym.

Should be obvious I'd never do that, but they got to play it safe, I guess.

LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One day, a personal trainer with a weird client came to my gym. The trainer was a small, wiry man with a moustache and a goatee. He wore a tank top and shorts that showed off his muscles. His client was a large, stout man with a bald head and a big belly. He wore a sweat suit that was too small for him and showed his belly bulge. The trainer put the client through a rigorous workout, making him do all sorts of exercises that made him sweat and grunt. The other gym members were amused by the trainer's unorthodox methods and the client's obvious discomfort. At one point, the trainer had the client do a handstand against the wall. The client's belly made him toppling over, and he crashed to the floor with a loud thud. The trainer was unphased by the client's mishap, and simply had him get back up and try again. The other gym members were in stitches by this point, and the trainer eventually had to call it quits for the day due to the client's exhaustion. All in all, it was a hilarious sight to behold, and the trainer and client quickly became the stuff of legend at the gym.
    "I'm not here to talk, I'm here to lift."

Registered User jameswilliam786's Avatar
    jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i think he's a plumber

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftNutz View Post
    One day, a personal trainer with a weird client came to my gym. The trainer was a small, wiry man with a moustache and a goatee. He wore a tank top and shorts that showed off his muscles. His client was a large, stout man with a bald head and a big belly. He wore a sweat suit that was too small for him and showed his belly bulge. The trainer put the client through a rigorous workout, making him do all sorts of exercises that made him sweat and grunt. The other gym members were amused by the trainer's unorthodox methods and the client's obvious discomfort. At one point, the trainer had the client do a handstand against the wall. The client's belly made him toppling over, and he crashed to the floor with a loud thud. The trainer was unphased by the client's mishap, and simply had him get back up and try again. The other gym members were in stitches by this point, and the trainer eventually had to call it quits for the day due to the client's exhaustion. All in all, it was a hilarious sight to behold, and the trainer and client quickly became the stuff of legend at the gym.
    I try never to laugh at people who are in the gym working to improve themselves, but I'm not sure I would have been able to contain myself if I saw that.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.