smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Chest dips alternative ?

Hello guys, i have a problem. I train fullbody training 3x per week. I started training with my friend, he showed me techniques of every exercise and every exercise is ok, but not dips. I should do dips with focus on chest, so more lean forward. I swear, i have correct technique, i watched all youtube dips videos, even guys from gym said to me that technique is okay, but i just cant feel chest, everytime i do them, i have pumped triceps and minimally chest, i can really feel like i train triceps more with those dips than chest. I even tried muscle mind connection, just really slow reps focusing on chest , but no, zero pump in chest, really feeling triceps, little bit shoulders. Next thing is that its not really comfortable exercise for my shoulders.

I know that i should do them, and for many people its great exercise, but i dont want to train triceps with them, i should have them as chest exercise, so my question is, if its problem if i do another chest exercise, where i will really feel the chest instead of dips ? My another exercises that i do in my routine for chest are: Bench-press, incline dumbell press and pullover. Also i would appreciate if you suggest which exercise i could do instead of those dips for chest. Thanks !

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incline bench press, flat dumbbell bench press, cable flies, pec deck machine, pushups, dumbbell flies.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smitths View Post
    Hello guys, i have a problem. I train fullbody training 3x per week. I started training with my friend, he showed me techniques of every exercise and every exercise is ok, but not dips. I should do dips with focus on chest, so more lean forward. I swear, i have correct technique, i watched all youtube dips videos, even guys from gym said to me that technique is okay, but i just cant feel chest, everytime i do them, i have pumped triceps and minimally chest, i can really feel like i train triceps more with those dips than chest. I even tried muscle mind connection, just really slow reps focusing on chest , but no, zero pump in chest, really feeling triceps, little bit shoulders. Next thing is that its not really comfortable exercise for my shoulders.

I know that i should do them, and for many people its great exercise, but i dont want to train triceps with them, i should have them as chest exercise, so my question is, if its problem if i do another chest exercise, where i will really feel the chest instead of dips ? My another exercises that i do in my routine for chest are: Bench-press, incline dumbell press and pullover. Also i would appreciate if you suggest which exercise i could do instead of those dips for chest. Thanks !
    If you want to do a movement that replicates dips as closely as possible, use the seated triceps dip machine where you have handles on each side and press down. Do that, but lean way forward like you would when doing regular parallel bar dips.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dips are more of a compound movement using chest,delts,triceps quite a bit.
    Impossible to eliminate those other areas in helping.
    Search for "Gironda Dips" to try and make it mostly chest.
    If one of your areas are weaker say chest then triceps will kick in more to help.
    You might also try not locking out your dips to keep triceps from fully contracting keeping more focus on chest also slow on the negative portion and regular speed coming up.
    I don't think there is another movement like dips but you could try push ups with push up handles.
    Good luck.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doing chest dips properly you really won't feel that much in the pecs however after a month the visual difference will be noticeable especially if you're doing em weighted. Anecdotally, nothing blew my pecs up like weighted dips
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pushups with handles like GarageRat said, or decline neutral grip dumbbell presses

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You might not be using enough of a forward lean, you see it a lot when people new to the movement try to do it but only manage to get their head forward with their torso still upright. So it's like a half in half tricep/chest dip, it can be fixed but you'll have to work on getting your upper torso to follow your head. It takes awhile to get the hang of, but totally worth it if you really wanna emphasize chest. If possible, try and use handles a bit wider apart - but if not, you can force more elbow flare by using a reverse grip, but these are pretty hard to learn so you won't need any added weight for awhile with them. Holding your feet pointed out also helps.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For pecs I would personally try other exercise if dips aren’t working, because your forms probably off or you’re not strong enough to execute them correctly

Incline bench with a barbell and decline.
    Then
    dumbbell squeeze press and incline db flys
    Tbar landmines to finish off high reps low weight
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew