Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

UK Bodybuilder Dies Of Covid

A “fit and healthy” 42-year-old who loved climbing mountains and lifting weights has died of Covid-19 after refusing to get vaccinated, leaving his twin sister and mother heartbroken. The two women warned others not to think they are invulnerable to the dangers of the virus. The father of one, John Eyers, a construction expert from Southport in Merseyside, was described by his sister Jenny McCann as “the fittest, healthiest person I know”.She added that her brother had been climbing Welsh mountains and camping in the wild four weeks before his death.

But he was left in intensive care after catching coronavirus, and told his consultant before he was ventilated that he wished he had been vaccinated. His twin said his death was “a tragedy”. “He thought if he contracted Covid-19 he would be OK. He thought he would have a mild illness. He didn’t want to put a vaccine in his body. His was pumped full of every drug in the hospital. They threw everything at him,” McCann said on Twitter. “It should not have happened. He leaves a mum and a dad, a sister (me), and a 19-year-old daughter. My two children have lost their fun uncle. The uncle who would always play with them.” McCann said her brother had dressed up as Father Christmas for her children. “My mum has lost her baby boy. My niece, her much-loved and needed dad. This shouldn’t have happened. My mum wants people to know about John. For his story to save someone’s life. For the pain and loss to drive people to get a vaccine.”

Tributes also poured in from Eyers’ friends, with many describing him as “incredibly fit” and “one of the most active and fit people” they knew. One friend wrote: “He had a huge love for sport and fitness, competing in bodybuilding, triathlons, rock climbing and much more. “He helped me a few years back when I was competing as I was struggling with my prep and he was the support and extra guidance I needed to push me through my show. “He wasn’t my coach. He helped me in his spare time and from the goodness of his heart, as fitness was such a huge passion of his. I can never thank him enough for his support.” He added: “John sadly was lost to Covid without any underlying health conditions. His family wants this sharing for others to see and make them re-think some of their decisions surrounding Covid, which I think is absolutely incredible.”

However, McCann said her brother had asthma in an earlier tweet on 3 July. Healthcare workers and Covid patients have increasingly spoken out about feeling a sense of regret about being unvaccinated once they fall seriously ill.Dr Samantha Batt-Rawden, a senior intensive care registrar, said she had come across only one patient in critical care who had received both vaccination doses, and that the “vast majority” of people she was seeing were “completely unvaccinated”. Batt-Rawden said it was difficult to witness the look of regret on patients’ faces when they became unwell and needed to go on a ventilator. “You can see it dawn on them that they potentially made the biggest mistake of their lives [in not getting the vaccine], which is really hard,” she said, adding that she had overheard people telling family members about their remorse.

AP5 Crew

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we keep hearing about these cases. I may just say fuk it and get the vax
    (these are my opinions i am not a licensed broker by trade)

vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A “fit and healthy” 42-year-old who loved climbing mountains and lifting weights has died of Covid-19 [...]

However, [his sister] said [he] had asthma.
    Assuming he also had some other pre-existing conditions as well from all the multi-vitamins and basketball.

EDIT: According to this article he died of organ failure (with "the bedfellow of Covid-19"): https://www.menshealth.com/uk/health...r-death-covid/

They're not even trying anymore.

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Assuming he also had some other pre-existing conditions as well from all the multi-vitamins and basketball.

They're not even trying anymore.
    Yep, Asthma, gas, vitamin megadoses, likely some form of amphetamine to keep doing all those climbs, that he was clearly doing way too much exercise etc.
    AP5 Crew

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    we keep hearing about these cases. I may just say fuk it and get the vax
    You were gonna do it anyway

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Yep, Asthma, gas, vitamin megadoses, likely some form of amphetamine to keep doing all those climbs, that he was clearly doing way too much exercise etc.
    Not sure if being sarcastic, srs. But if you think being juiced to the gills, and all of the associated side effects, along with asthma, aren't going to be a pretty serious set of co-morbidities to a hardcore bout of the coof, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Dude was a ticking time bomb and the coof was just the straw that broke the camel's back-- especially given the fact that "organ failure" is what killed him, i.e. not sepsis, shock, respiratory failure, or acute respiratory distress-- the main causes of death from cuckvid.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and of course they have to throw in the ole' Covid nonvaxxer deathbed remorse shtick in the last paragraph.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP big dude, he looked like a good guy
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if being sarcastic, srs. But if you think being juiced to the gills, and all of the associated side effects, along with asthma, aren't going to be a pretty serious set of co-morbidities to a hardcore bout of the coof, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Dude was a ticking time bomb and the coof was just the straw that broke the camel's back-- especially given the fact that "organ failure" is what killed him, i.e. not sepsis, shock, respiratory failure, or acute respiratory distress-- the main causes of death from cuckvid.
    Those things cause organ failure bruh....how do you think organs fail unless there is an underlying condition causing them stress?

But yes, another questionably fit/healthy human being in a world of 7 billion people died. Terrifying. Now let's have the media show a case-hospitalization rate or case-fatality rate for the delta variant. Oh wait, they won't and they aren't. You can't even find the case-hospitalization rate on any website, it would be something like 1% so it's not good optics for the agenda they're pushing. You can't even really find the number of hospitalized people, I tried for like 20 minutes and can't find any website reliably tracking how many people are being hospitalized for the delta variant. And that's taking cases into account, not the amount of asymptomatic people walking around, people who have COVID but don't bother to get tested, vaccinated people they aren't bothering to test, etc.

Maybe next they can show me stories of people being struck by lightning and get me scared to go outside when it's raining.

Also, why does he have zero IVs, no central line, but he has an art line? It honestly looks like a photo OP but if he verifiably died then I won't question it. But why does someone have an art line with no peripheral access? I'm so confused. JFL at UK "medicine" I guess. I don't even want to begin to guess how many people have died worldwide during this pandemic because of healthcare professionals being clueless when it comes to critical medicine.
    Last edited by Autumnal; 08-12-2021 at 06:51 AM.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TIL covid causes organ failure.

At this point I think the only thing that this flu doesn't cause is AIDS.

Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Autumnal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    TIL covid causes organ failure.

At this point I think the only thing that this flu doesn't cause is AIDS.
    Whenever you die from a disease it's because your organs fail...how else do you think a person dies? A random switch is flipped in the brain and you become a corpse? From respiratory diseases you have low oxygenation, this leads to your organs not being perfused with enough oxygen, so the cells begin to die, and at a certain point it's organ failure because too much of the system has died off. Death by stroke is an organ failure of the brain, death by heart attack is an organ failure of the heart...
    Last edited by Autumnal; 08-12-2021 at 06:54 AM.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doctors claims of the vast majority of patients isn’t coinciding with the data coming out of the uk

The unvaxxed still outnumber the vax’ed, but it’s closer to 65/35
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by Autumnal View Post
    Those things cause organ failure bruh....how do you think organs fail unless there is an underlying condition causing them stress?

But yes, another questionably fit/healthy human being in a world of 7 billion people died. Terrifying. Now let's have the media show a case-hospitalization rate or case-fatality rate for the delta variant. Oh wait, they won't and they aren't. You can't even find the case-hospitalization rate on any website, it would be something like 1% so it's not good optics for the agenda they're pushing. You can't even really find the number of hospitalized people, I tried for like 20 minutes and can't find any website reliably tracking how many people are being hospitalized for the delta variant. And that's taking cases into account, not the amount of asymptomatic people walking around, people who have COVID but don't bother to get tested, vaccinated people they aren't bothering to test, etc.

Maybe next they can show me stories of people being struck by lightning and get me scared to go outside when it's raining.

Also, why does he have zero IVs, no central line, but he has an art line? It honestly looks like a photo OP but if he verifiably died then I won't question it. But why does someone have an art line with no peripheral access? I'm so confused. JFL at UK "medicine" I guess. I don't even want to begin to guess how many people have died worldwide during this pandemic because of healthcare professionals being clueless when it comes to critical medicine.
    I guess that's a good point. But on the source I looked up to pull those causes of death from, organ failure (or rather heart failure, which they would have certainly mentioned if that was the organ which failed) is present at the time of death at about 50% of the rate that the the other issues are: https://www.drugs.com/medical-answer...death-3536264/

I'm chit at natural sciences so maybe you can help me out, if organ failure is always the cause of death, than why isn't it shown as 100% on chart as well?

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't talk to me unless you're GIGAVAXXED

I guess that's a good point. But on the source I looked up to pull those causes of death from, organ failure (or rather heart failure, which they would have certainly mentioned if that was the organ which failed) is present at the time of death at about 50% of the rate that the the other issues are: https://www.drugs.com/medical-answer...death-3536264/

I'm chit at natural sciences so maybe you can help me out, if organ failure is always the cause of death, than why isn't it shown as 100% on chart as well?
    Not really sure I get your point. Heart failure is listed at 50%, that's specific to the heart failing which is only a single organ. Everything else listed kills you as a result of underlying organ failure in one way or another. Respiratory failure and ARDS are the lungs failing. Sepsis is a systemic infection leading to death by organ failure or an extremely low blood pressure drop (which basically is still killing through organ failure). Listing out these disease processes is just more specific than saying "lung failure" or "brain failure" or "systemic organ failure", it's saying which disease process caused the underlying organ failure.

Also, a significant amount of people that die in ICUs are withdrawal of care before the patient dies irreversibly on their own. You can keep a person 'alive' for an extremely long time even when everything is completely shot. You have the ventilator to breathe for them, CRRT/dialysis to replace their kidneys, medicines like inotropes and vasopressors to force the heart/circulatory system to work, etc. So when someone dies from ARDS it's most likely that the person has severe ARDS, the physician talked with the family and said the person is not going to get any better and is just being tortured by continuing to force them to live, and the family withdraws care, so all the medical interventions are paused and the person is allowed to die naturally. This happens far more commonly than a code blue where the person dies off and the hospital attempts to resuscitate them.
    Last edited by Autumnal; 08-12-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

wtf I never thought about that...

I need to get vaccinated against lightning!
    Would kick em in the nuts

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did some digging up on this when the story first broke.

He works as a builder and shared a post on his LinkedIn profile about having difficulty breathing, related to the risks of construction dust a couple of months before he died. He also had asthma and took roids.

sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000) sugalump5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Always a white anti masker/anti vax that regroots not taking the vaccine on his last dying breath. They really think we that gullible.

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Those irreversible deaths are the ones you really have to watch out for
    Are you trying to be clever? You realize reversible death occurs, right? Ever heard of CPR? What do you think 'resuscitation' is?

Holy chit at some miscers and their basic medical knowledge.

Are you trying to be clever? You realize reversible death occurs, right? Ever heard of CPR? What do you think 'resuscitation' is?

Holy chit at some miscers and their basic medical knowledge.
    Was kind of in to your answers ITT to begin with, but tbh the more you post the more you just sound like you're trying to flex on everyone with phucking semantics and other hair-splitting crap. Makes me believe you're full of chit, sorry brah. Bodybuilder in the OP didn't die of the coof.

Yep, totally serious-I have seen over the years the things athletes & fitness fanatics put in themselves & what they can do. We have had some deaths here from marathon/charity runners in the last decade or so from banned substances that are in various shakes/powders.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21262717
    AP5 Crew

lol you're a nurse dude, it's not surprising a hospital maid is such a retard with anything regarding health
    What's the point of these posts? You're just objectively wrong, is it supposed to be good trolling to say something stupid then double down on it? You're really trolling me dude, oh man.

Was kind of in to your answers ITT to begin with, but tbh the more you post the more you just sound like you're trying to flex on everyone. Makes me believe you're full of chit, sorry brah. Bodybuilder in the OP didn't die of the coof.
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/signs-of-death-1298439

Why do I even bother with you people rofl. Like are you serious? Google anything I've said. Look at the physiological reason why ARDS, sepsis, heart attack, stroke kills you. Do you know the physiology of what a heart attack is? What a stroke is?

You idiots are unbelievable.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A “fit and healthy” 42-year-old who loved climbing mountains and lifting weights has died of Covid-19 after refusing to get vaccinated
    Negged OP

What's the point of these posts? You're just objectively wrong, is it supposed to be good trolling to say something stupid then double down on it? You're really trolling me dude, oh man.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/signs-of-death-1298439

Why do I even bother with you people rofl. Like are you serious? Google anything I've said. Look at the physiological reason why ARDS, sepsis, heart attack, stroke kills you. Do you know the physiology of what a heart attack is? What a stroke is?

You idiots are unbelievable.
    LMAO, zhe reveals zher final form. Stay mad forever, nurse.

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people die

moon lands on man

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coping thread is copetastic, loving the organ failure commentary

dude was HBB, shame

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How anyone can read those few paragraphs and not see there's an underlying agenda there is beyond me.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabusake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that guy was 42? More like 52

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol you're a nurse dude, it's not surprising a hospital maid is such a retard with anything regarding health
    Got eeem.