Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Listen, I would never say you are not strong, probably most of the others would admit as well, and you are way..way..and by a huge margin stronger than me.

You posted videos of your lifts in other threads to prove what you are doing...some training, I was starting to build up some respect for you., maybe even some reps were due. Its when you go on like this you work your way back to zero

The post you quoted by me with this response? Maybe you should’ve picked another one of my posts because that post was very reasonable.

I’ve been blasted by the people on this board for a very long time, I was shown even an once of respect I give back, you here me talking to Corbi like I do Pockets? Hell me and ID got off bad at first but I feel I’m cool with him, JT I just bust balls with but I was a tad irritated he didn’t believe me, smile. Dr.pepper I won’t want an argument with him now, dude is solid in my book.

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is very ironic PP chose a walkout to get me all flapping around, it was a pet lift of mine for 5 years.

Had the guy just Dead lifted 500 all you’d hear out of me is good fuking lift, you got me!

But he choose a lift I’ve done more than he will ever truely know, crazy.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It is very ironic PP chose a walkout to get me all flapping around, it was a pet lift of mine for 5 years.

Had the guy just Dead lifted 500 all you’d hear out of me is good fuking lift, you got me!

But he choose a lift I’ve done more than he will ever truley know, crazy.

*truly

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    *truly

What hole? Still think my fatazz can’t take a couple steps with 500 600 700??????????

This is why I believe U are the insecure one, you give nothing in the way of training just the damn spelling error, you couldn’t even figure out how to DL on your own, you had to supposedly get a coach or some BS, power lifters who compete use coaches in fact I don’t think you can get into meets above the regional level without a coach.

Everyone is fooled by your mystery man BS but your just a washed up Internet dweeb with zero vids just like the troll.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What hole? Still think my fatazz can’t take a couple steps with 500 600 700??????????

This is why I believe U are the insecure one, you give nothing in the way of training just the damn spelling error, you couldn’t even figure out how to DL on your own, you had to supposedly get a coach or some BS, power lifters who compete use coaches in fact I don’t think you can get into meets above the regional level without a coach.

Everyone is fooled by your mystery man BS but your just a washed up Internet dweeb with zero vids just like the troll.
    Dude you are 230, that's not fat.. It's obese.. You are the one that said you could walkout 1200, not me lol Now you walk it down to 700, Personally, no I think you are full of sh!t and can't walkout 700, but if you can? I don't really care, good for you. I only care about my lifts

I had a powerlifting coach that offered to help me with increasing my dead,he actually wanted me to get into powerlifting, it wasn't my thing. I learned a lot from him. I suppose you are beyond taking help or tips and think you are better than someone who does. (you could actually use the help) The statement you made really shows your arrogance and highlights the message I tried to get across to you earlier. Grow up man.

Where is the rule that I must produce Video's? 99 % of the people who frequent here don't post videos. you of all people shouldn't request a video from anyone after you cowardly chickened out the the walk out thing and you still don't have enough sense to give it a rest, keep digging that hole brussel sprout.

Social distancing expert

Dude you are 230, that's not fat.. It's obese.. You are the one that said you could walkout 1200, not me lol Now you walk it down to 700, Personally, no I think you are full of sh!t and can't walkout 700, but if you can? I don't really care, good for you. I only care about my lifts

I had a powerlifting coach that offered to help me with increasing my dead,he actually wanted me to get into powerlifting, it wasn't my thing. I learned a lot from him. I suppose you are beyond taking help or tips and think you are better than someone who does. (you could actually use the help) The statement you made really shows your arrogance and highlights the message I tried to get across to you earlier. Grow up man.

Where is the rule that I must produce Video's? 99 % of the people who frequent here don't post videos. you of all people shouldn't request a video from anyone after you cowardly chickened out the the walk out thing and you still don't have enough sense to give it a rest, keep digging that hole brussel sprout.

You are a pussy plain and simple the Internet is your only outlet to talk chit.

I never said I will walk out 1200, I said I have done double what PP wants (I you are piss picking every number than fuk you and fuk your mommy you pussy boy) then I said I HAVE walked out 700 with barbell and you just can’t handle that.

Again, pussy boy there is NOTHING impressive about a 230 person who has lifted for decades to walk out 700.

Fuk your momma, fuk your Internet meme BS!!!

Your dik is smaller than a Marlboro filter you pansy fuk!!!

You are a pussy plain and simple the Internet is your only outlet to talk chit.

I never said I will walk out 1200, I said I have done double what PP wants (I you are piss picking every number than fuk you and fuk your mommy you pussy boy) then I said I HAVE walked out 700 with barbell and you just can’t handle that.

Again, pussy boy there is NOTHING impressive about a 230 person who has lifted for decades to walk out 700.

Fuk your momma, fuk your Internet meme BS!!!

Your dik is smaller than a Marlboro filter you pansy fuk!!!

WOW! now there's a mature response. That's pretty childish even for you tater and you wonder why I don't take you serious. That's some grade school behavior right there.

Get a grip on that anger itty bitty

Social distancing expert

PP PlateauPlower, I'm calling you out now little man!

If I do you your walkout are you going to lift a rock, lets say around 140# since you only weigh 170ish.

This challenge goes for any of you bastards who has talked chit about me, or said this guy PP is stronger than ME!

True strength is tested by picking up a heavy object from the ground and carrying it.

In this video I'm lifting a carrying a 190-200# rock at 230 BW, RAW, no fashion wraps or belt. It not hard to find a rock, whos gonna do this, are you scared an obese guy like me can do this????????????????????????????????????

Come on PP, lets see some lifts that requires all round strength.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, I dont think nobody would argue that when it comes to round strength, well, you're the roundest!

U make it too easy, damnit!

OMG, I'm luving the luving banter be'twix u two nutburgers. I feel like u could be charging for this. I'm not saying ppl would pay for it, but they prolly would take the trouble to illegally stream it.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, I dont think nobody would argue that when it comes to round strength, well, you're the roundest!

U make it too easy, damnit!

OMG, I'm luving the luving banter be'twix u two nutburgers. I feel like u could be charging for this. I'm not saying ppl would pay for it, but they prolly would take the trouble to illegally stream it.

Well damn, you quoted part of my post, but somehow I knew you weren't going to even touch my challenge with a 10' pole

I wonder if we will hear from PP? I'll give him a day, if he don't respond I'll have throw in some names the kids called him in high school.

requires all round strength.
    Do you mean*** all around strength? or Are you bragging about your gut?

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    LOL What is this? Take a vid of a 500 walkout, without doing a rep, I bet you fold-up like an accordion

and for inspiration

You don’t think I can do that?

Why are you guys such hoe moes????

Regarding the hearttate, maybe a hoe moe will get that looked at but once I’m dead lifting 405 for 10 or more reps my heart rate will return to normal in minutes with 350, it’s called progression but you must think someone just has the strength already, there is no such thing as training.

Do you really want me walk out 600 without a belt and hold it, I’ve done it with double that just so you know.
    I have no idea what you are talking about in your run-on sentence. Progression somehow makes it appear you are suffering from a cardiovascular issue?

To your second statement/question, yes. 600 or since you can do it with 1200 just go with that. I'll be enthusiastically waiting!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-20-2021 at 02:53 AM.

Social distancing expert

If I do you your walkout are you going to lift a rock, lets say around 140# since you only weigh 170ish.

This challenge goes for any of you bastards who has talked chit about me, or said this guy PP is stronger than ME!

True strength is tested by picking up a heavy object from the ground and carrying it.

In this video I'm lifting a carrying a 190-200# rock at 230 BW, RAW, no fashion wraps or belt. It not hard to find a rock, whos gonna do this, are you scared an obese guy like me can do this????????????????????????????????????

Bump for PP, get lost Pockets is PP your kid and gotta standup for him, let him take this on, we all know you won’t.

You got me I lied about 1200, the double was just a estimated count of the past and PP request of 500, which is still 1000 that I have not walked out only lockout Christ, you got me.

Bump for PP, get lost Pockets is PP your kid and gotta standup for him, let him take this on, we all know you won’t.

You got me I lied about 1200, the double was just a estimated count of the past and PP request of 500, which is still 1000 that I have not walked out only lockout Christ, you got me.

Not standing up for PP, He doesn't need anyone to stand up for him, He stood up with 585 lbs on his shoulders something you wimped out on, if anyone needs someone to stand up for him, it's you.

What I am doing is commenting on what is a stupid response by you. Let me lay it out for you

PP did something that you said could do better, then you chicken out and now you are offering up a pebble from your lawn. Hardly the same as the claim you made. Now you are even walking back the poundage. (pathetic) If you want props, do what you said you could. Pretty simple.

Now go woof down a couple of double cheeseburgers and walk that bitch out and show PP the man you really are or not
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-20-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Social distancing expert

POckets that rock is larger than Tiny Tim (PP) himself, that’s why I said he can try a 140 the size of Tiny Tim.

You are clueless and have never lifted and carried a rock that size if you think a 585 lockout and 2 steps is harder.

Again show us something Pockets or get lost, you are hiding behind your computer talking chit as always.

And Tiny Tim could barley move 585, he might as well had a 1000 on there.

POckets that rock is larger than Tiny Tim (PP) himself, that’s why I said he can try a 140 the size of Tiny Tim.

You are clueless and have never lifted and carried a rock that size if you think a 585 lockout and 2 steps is harder.

Again show us something Pockets or get lost, you are hiding behind your computer talking chit as always.

And Tiny Tim could barley move 585, he might as well had a 1000 on there.

Nah, I won't get lost, you should know by now that no one listens to you especially me...

You asking for me to show something? Come on man, I don't have to prove anything to anyone, especially you who wimped out on something you said you could do. Besides here is a quote from you

I don’t need to prove chit.
    What makes me any different than you? Hypocrite much?

I just seen in another thread that you called a lady poster here a "Bitch" That wasn't very gentleman like Tater.

I don't think you should be calling PP Tiny Tim, the dude is a beast and you, well you're a slug like those garden snails you probably see when you are moving pebbles in your yard.

Social distancing expert

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well damn, you quoted part of my post, but somehow I knew you weren't going to even touch my challenge with a 10' pole

I wonder if we will hear from PP? I'll give him a day, if he don't respond I'll have throw in some names the kids called him in high school.
    Name calling indicates you've reached the limit of your cerebral capacity.

Dipchit.

Seriously tho, no need for that bs here. If u must, take it to the kiddy misc although they would surely eat u alive within a day.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ha good stuff but damn that form was AWFUL!. Why didn't you lap the stone? You no like your back??
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

POckets I post vids of my training, therefore I don’t need to prove anything.

You keep saying I wimped out and you keep quoting all my posts however you missed the post I said that y’all gonna have to wait till Saturday when I’m in a gym. I posted my Wednesday lift, did you see a rack there? No you whinny mountain bitch.

I also asked Tiny Tim that if I do a walkout is he gonna lift some rock and carry it? Where is Tiny Tim - PP I only keep hearing from his bodyguard the muffin man Pockets, the girls thought he was a man but he only was a muffin, no cry’s in the night as a result of him stuffin.

If Tiny Tim wants to lift a rock I’ll do a walkout, but I’m not fuking up my gyms bar for just a walkout. Keep it to 500-600.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Ha good stuff but damn that form was AWFUL!. Why didn't you lap the stone? You no like your back??

Oh it was poor form, I thought he sh!t himself

POckets I post vids of my training, therefore I don’t need to prove anything.

There ya go making rules to suit your agenda.. Barmp, It don't work that way Brussel sprout..

Just playing the devils advocate here, so don't get all squirrely and lose your sh!t again

How do we know how much that pebble weighed?

How do we know it's not one of those floating stones or lava rocks?

That stone had all kinds of edges to it, wouldn't that make it easier to lift than the ones real strongmen lift?

Social distancing expert

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But he choose a lift I’ve done more than he will ever truely know, crazy.
    Lol you're always flapping around, ya nutter.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

]
    LOL nice job I guess! Unfortunately, I don't live in an apartment with landscaping rocks. I hope you put it back or you might lose your deposit (but I'm guessing it's subsidized housing, and not sure if you have deposits). You could be on the landscaping Olympics!!

here do this you can wear a belt and versa grips

Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-20-2021 at 08:05 AM.

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That stone had all kinds of edges to it, wouldn't that make it easier to lift than the ones real strongmen lift?
    That stone is like a Husafell stone; not sure which is harder, but since you have to carry it for distance, it's likely harder.

Here's a vid from one of my amateur stongman comps. The stone is only 185#, but that was my first time ever lifting one. The shirt I'm wearing is borrowed from my step daughter cause it was long sleeved, lol. I was unprepared. This was a fun contest!

LOL nice job I guess! Unfortunately, I don't live in an apartment with landscaping rocks. I hope you put it back or you might lose your deposit (but I'm guessing it's subsidized housing, and not sure if you have deposits). You could be on the landscaping Olympics!!

here do this you can wear a belt and versa grips

You win, I won’t and can’t match that right now.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    That stone is like a Husafell stone; not sure which is harder, but since you have to carry it for distance, it's likely harder.

Here's a vid from one of my amateur stongman comps. The stone is only 185#, but that was my first time ever lifting one. The shirt I'm wearing is borrowed from my step daughter cause it was long sleeved, lol. I was unprepared. This was a fun contest!

I love atlas stones and did a fair amount of lifting them. For me, the worse part wasn't the lifting but the damn tacky I'd find on me for days after

Good stuff!
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

For JT, why didn’t I lap it? All rocks are unique and different, if someone wants to lap that one, they better have thier strongman fashion gear on, that rock has sharp edges its not man made, it’s a natural rock, hence I had no protection, that thing will cut you up real quick the bottom is sharp too it don’t just fit in the lap like that unless I’m tall, we all know I’m not tall.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post

That's pretty cool, I was cheering for ya!

Social distancing expert

For JT, why didn’t I lap it? All rocks are unique and different, if someone wants to lap that one, they better have thier strongman fashion gear on, that rock has sharp edges its not man made, it’s a natural rock, hence I had no protection, that thing will cut you up real quick the bottom is sharp too it don’t just fit in the lap like that unless I’m tall, we all know I’m not tall.
    Ya I saw the edges. I like this kinda lifting though. I just lap all stones because I'm 6'1 and want to be able to walk in 20 years But ya I get it height (or lack of) makes a difference.
    ☻/
    /▌

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I love atlas stones and did a fair amount of lifting them. For me, the worse part wasn't the lifting but the damn tacky I'd find on me for days after

Good stuff!
    Yes!! The tacky is brutal. I also had giant sores on my forearms for weeks after because the first several lifts I didn't have the long sleeved shirt on. I think we had 13 ladders if I remember correctly. That's why I was so exhausted at this last ladder. The big 6'5" dude behind me won obviously. He picked up the stone and basically one handed it over the bar right after I did this last rep. Afterward, I said no mas!

That's pretty cool, I was cheering for ya!
    Thanks, man. It was a blast even knowing there was no way in hell I was beating the big dude. One of the events was barbell OHP with 225#; I did 2 reps and he did 13 reps.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It looks like this thread has moved beyond crowded vs empty gyms

Gotta say though, the bickering has indirectly produced some awesomeness. We got vids of heavy walkouts, deadlifts, heavy rock lifting, strongman comp vids....impressive stuff!
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 08-20-2021 at 09:31 AM.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol I'd rep for this one but you never said or paid me back for the last 2 reps lol
    I am now on the road to 64 yrs old, a Conservative, Trump Loving Anti Abortion Christian Man, I lift heavy ass weight without the use of DRUGS or TRT or any unnatural assistance, And I Own and Support Gun Ownership rights.

"FUC JOE BIDEN & KAMAL TOE HARRIS"

*Current Stats & Thread with Video's*
    Weight / BF 189 / 13.7%
    chasing a 3 plate 63 yr old bench & Squat.
    My Current Bench Max 300 / Squat 305, 317 assisted / dead 325
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]