Dustyvamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gearing up to lose the fat

Hi everyone,

I here to try and loose the excess weight that I have on my body im currently 102 kg with a 100cm waist measurement (sorry not in pounds but we don't really use that measurement here in aus)

I am 34 years old and 159 cm tall and my current fat percentage is approx 47%
    I want to get down to approx 65 kg with a waist size under 80 cm and a fat percentage of approx 25% so I have along way to go.

Currently changing up my diet to remove extra bread in the mornings (used to have 4 slices) for egg in a cup with veg or porridge instead.
    Eating stuff like fruit, carrot sticks and celery sticks with protein bar or shake for snacks.
    And making sure I reduce my portion sizes for meals.
    I have also reduced my alcohol I am drinking.

I am active as I'm a housekeeper for my work and my step count every workday (5 days per week) is over 14,000 steps.
    I can not do hit excerises due to previous injuries to my feet and hips also my back after bending and working all day at my job has been really bothering me at night and me being overweight has not helped things.

Any tips would be welcome and look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Dustyvamp; 08-10-2021 at 08:47 PM.

isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're looking at supplements here are what works:

-Green Tea extract - good to keep your body insulin sensitive
    -Cayenne - thermogenic and can also help regulate blood
    -Cinnamon - can also help you metabolize any sugar intake and also to make your body more insulin sensitive

The most important part is your diet:

-Eat more protein than carbs
    -Eat less fat
    -Figure out your daily caloric expenditure and reduce that by 300kcals and gradually lower your intake as you lose weight
    -Dont crash diet - that'll just be too hard and make most people quit
    Fitness trainer, avid learner, dog lover & online entrepreneur.

Registered User userMWEE2OZDZBC's Avatar
    userMWEE2OZDZBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sculpting a decent four-pack requires tenacity, but it's carving out your lower-abs to get a real six-pack that really takes some dedication. The plus-side, however, is that you can do it anywhere – you don’t need your local gym to be open. The plan, below, can be repped out at home, in your garden, in the park – wherever you have some room to get a sweat on.
    But it's not just about the reps, the sets and the workouts. The tired cliché of six-packs made in the kitchen still rings true, even today. "You can’t out-train a bad diet," says Phil Learney, personal trainer at The Third Gym space in London. Think about it. You can do endless reps of crunches, mountain climbers and leg raises, but if you're not shedding the blubber that covers the muscle, they'll never show.
    So, it's time to forget what you think you need to do to pack muscle on your midriff and combine Learney's simple nutritional rules, below, alongside his precisely calibrated workout routine to get great six-pack-figure definition in just four weeks. We're not exaggerating.

Thumbs up Going pretty good

Originally Posted by isaacr65 View Post
    If you're looking at supplements here are what works:

-Green Tea extract - good to keep your body insulin sensitive
    -Cayenne - thermogenic and can also help regulate blood
    -Cinnamon - can also help you metabolize any sugar intake and also to make your body more insulin sensitive

The most important part is your diet:

-Eat more protein than carbs
    -Eat less fat
    -Figure out your daily caloric expenditure and reduce that by 300kcals and gradually lower your intake as you lose weight
    -Dont crash diet - that'll just be too hard and make most people quit
    Thanks for the advice, starting off with small steps by reducing my larger serving sizes.
    Definitely not looking to crash diet ild get too hungry and completely fail instead of make progress

Going pretty good

Originally Posted by userMWEE2OZDZBC View Post
    Sculpting a decent four-pack requires tenacity, but it's carving out your lower-abs to get a real six-pack that really takes some dedication. The plus-side, however, is that you can do it anywhere – you don’t need your local gym to be open. The plan, below, can be repped out at home, in your garden, in the park – wherever you have some room to get a sweat on.
    But it's not just about the reps, the sets and the workouts. The tired cliché of six-packs made in the kitchen still rings true, even today. "You can’t out-train a bad diet," says Phil Learney, personal trainer at The Third Gym space in London. Think about it. You can do endless reps of crunches, mountain climbers and leg raises, but if you're not shedding the blubber that covers the muscle, they'll never show.
    So, it's time to forget what you think you need to do to pack muscle on your midriff and combine Learney's simple nutritional rules, below, alongside his precisely calibrated workout routine to get great six-pack-figure definition in just four weeks. We're not exaggerating.
    Thanks for the advice
    Going slow at the moment as previous injuries that tend to play up if I go to hard and I hurt in everyday life so focusing on cleaning up my diet and going slow on the excerise building up on it

Changes I've made so far

Hi everyone ,

These are the changes I've made so far

1. Instead of 4 slices of toast with spread for breakfast;

I am having egg in a cup ( 2 eggs, small handful of mixed veg with a dash of milk and seasoned with a couple grinds of salt) and a ginger lemon tea.

2. Instead going to Cafe every day at work I've limited it to once a week.
    Instead I bring snacks from home for morning tea such as nut bars, fibre one bars (90 cals each) eat a piece of fruit (provided by my work) or something like carrot and celery sticks

3. Currently lunch is provided by work
    I choose options with more veg and they are portioned sized lunches (approx 300 -400 cal give or take depending on what meals are available)

4. Dinner cut down the quanity of food by half and are eating the meal slower so I don't over eat as I have tendency to inhale my food then feel hungry 10 mins after for more food hoping this will curb it.

Also trying to get out of the mindset that if there is food on plate I need to finish it even thou I know I'm full.

After dinner I very rarely eat anything till the morning (never really been a late night snacker anyway)

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wrong thread
    Last edited by CBRIT89; 10-13-2021 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)