MissdelaCuisse is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile I'm not trying, I'm doing it. 27yo Female weight loss

Hello all!

I'm doing this for myself, to help hold myself accountable, I will be writting here once a week. ( please excuse my mistakes if I make any as French is my first language.)

Short story, I've been overweight most of my life, but have blamed circonstances alot, no time, no choice etc. First student job I had was in a movie theater where I could indulge in free buttery popcorn and fizzy drinks during my shift and got 50% on my orders at the theater's burgerking. Then I got super busy when I got my real job and used it as an excuse. I also suffered alot from eczema, probably because I used to indulge in dairy products. I couldn't even open my eyelids fully at it's worst. I started not caring about my appearance anymore and let myself go even further health-wise. I'm glad this issue is now completely resolved.
    I want to be able to do activities with my friends and familly and be active. Live a longer healthier life.
    I was able to lose about 40 pounds at the beginning of the pandemic by walking 1h-1h30 everyday and watching what I eat. But a 8PM-4AM curfew was installed, and I used it as an excuse to stop everything, the diet, the exercise, stoped wearing my fitness tracker and stoped weighting myself. I even got into fast food delivery services... So yeah I gained all the weight back pretty fast.

Now is the first time I realise I can only blame myself for my weight gain. I want to change my lifestyle choices and be the best version of myself. Not just physically, because I believe it's as much a physical transformation as it is a mental one.

Sep 20 Starting point:

5'4"
    211lb
    37" waist
    32-35% estimated bodyfat %
    Size XL-XXL
    76bpm resting heart rate (fitbit)

Goal:

160lb by July 30 2022
    Size M-L

My plan:

I'm starting with my diet. I've been vegetarian most of my life, I plan to reduce the amount of pasta and dairy products I consume as cheese is my weak spot and a trigger. Also I don't drink my calories at all.
    I'm aiming at 1600 cal per day.
    Also I'm quite confused on the amount of protein I should eat

Exercise:
    I am aiming at 3h of walking a week until I reach about 190lb and feel less weak, then I'll go to the gym mostly for weightlifting machines and walking to and from the gym take about 45mins. I might also try kickboxing with a friend. My weak spot is cardio and upperbody strenght.

If anyone feel like following my food log directly on myfitnesspal, DM me ^^
    I might post before pictures...

Cath
    Last edited by MissdelaCuisse; 09-26-2021 at 04:10 PM.

09/20/22
    Weigh in - 211lb
    Calories eaten - 1277

09/21/22
    Calories eaten - 1903

09/22/22
    Calories eaten - 1418

09/23/22
    Calories eaten - 1217

09/24/22
    Calories eaten - 1479

09/25/22
    Calories eaten - 1639

09/26/22
    Weigh in - 207.2 lb
    Calories eaten - 1831

Exercise; I went for a long walk twice this week and went biking once.
    Last edited by MissdelaCuisse; 09-27-2021 at 06:15 AM. Reason: forgot exercise

09/27/22
    Weigh in - 207.2 lb
    Calories eaten - 1610

09/28/22
    Calories eaten - 1315

09/29/22
    Calories eaten - 1700

09/30/22
    Calories eaten - 1203

09/01/22
    Calories eaten - 2642

09/02/22
    Calories eaten - 2030

09/03/22
    Weigh in - 205.6 lb
    Calories eaten - 1743

I ate too much calories this week! Went to a bar and to DND night where I ate too much pizza. Slowed my fatloss. But I didn't get discouraged so I'm still pleased little steps