rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)

2004-2021 Photos Spoiler: I got older

I have tiny bone structure and that used to wind me up no end, knowing I´d never be the big guy. I´ve been in the gym now for over two decades and, gawd, turned 40 this year; obviously, it has not taken that long to build to where I am. I have stayed natty, clearly, lol, but considered getting a bike for a long time before not going that route. I absolutely came to love the journey, there really is no other feeling like a great workout. I started lifting out of high school, and continued through relationships, different jobs, different homes, building a career, setting up and running a business, kids and family; the weights have always been there and I hope, will continue to be for a long time. Stick with it boyos, its totally worth it.

2004: Id been training for quite a few years before this was taken TO this year and 40 yrs old.

.. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com

BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You do rock the shaved head look rather well and your transformation is impressive. Nicely done.
    "Do you get the gist of the song now?"

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rocksmith View Post
    I have tiny bone structure and that used to wind me up no end, knowing I´d never be the big guy. I´ve been in the gym now for over two decades and, gawd, turned 40 this year; obviously, it has not taken that long to build to where I am. I have stayed natty, clearly, lol, but considered getting a bike for a long time before not going that route. I absolutely came to love the journey, there really is no other feeling like a great workout. I started lifting out of high school, and continued through relationships, different jobs, different homes, building a career, setting up and running a business, kids and family; the weights have always been there and I hope, will continue to be for a long time. Stick with it boyos, its totally worth it.

2004: Id been training for quite a few years before this was taken TO this year and 40 yrs old.

You look great now and you looked great when you started.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar