Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not my best judgement in a while..

Yesterday I went to a Yankees game with Patty at 1:00 PM, (Yankees lost by the way ) and while we were there in front of us was a group of guys I would say in their late 20's early 30's. Someone over us threw ice at them as they were being obnoxious, they looked up but could not tell who threw it.

Fast forward to the end of the game as Patty and I were leaving we heard a big commotion, I told Patty lets go see what going on and she was like "no, lets just keep going home" but stupid me said I want to see what's going on and she argued with me as we walked over to see what was going on.. When we get there the same group of guys that were in front of us were arguing with the guys that supposedly threw the ice at them.

One thing led to another and a fight between one guy from each group broke out, I got in between them to break it up and got punched in the back of my head. When I turned around I did not know who hit me and then Patty (bless her heart) said "John it was this mother fcker" and pointed him out.

Now before you say Patty should not have said anything, Patty is not violent at all, but she was pissed that he took a cheap shot at me when my back was turn and I was just trying to defuse the situation, so she pointed him out. Needless to say I approached him and he already had his hands up as he knew I wasn't going up to him to talk and I knocked his dumb ass out.

Once I hit the guy and knocked him out Patty said, "thats it, lets go!!" I told you to mind your fcking business!

So yeah, bad judgement on my part.
    On the list for Bannukah

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Patty is not violent at all, but she was pissed that he took a cheap shot at me when my back was turn and I was just trying to defuse the situation, so she pointed him out.

So yeah, bad judgement on my part.
    Good an Patty, though.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did patty let you piitb after you got home?

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He must have been short if you were able to reach his chin.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <<<<<<<< Entered the thread fully expecting this kind of ending

<<<<<<<< was not disappointed

That the Yankees lost
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    did patty let you piitb after you got home?
    <--------- back to the kiddie section
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    <<<<<<<< Entered the thread fully expecting this kind of ending

<<<<<<<< was not disappointed

That the Yankees lost
    Yeah man, they fcking lost! It was a great game though
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Good an Patty, though.
    She is my rock for sure man.
    On the list for Bannukah

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I saw it was a ball game, I thought you ended up on the kiss cam or something, this was just as good though..
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    When I saw it was a ball game, I thought you ended up on the kiss cam or something, this was just as good though..
    When they said "flex your biceps" I wanted to be seen on the jumbotron, didn't happen
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Usually your posts are pretty cut and dry in me forming a tell it like it is opinion but this one is confusing as hell.
    On the one hand she said let's go and not get involved, then you did the good citizen samaritan thing, and then she points him out to you. She must have know, given your history,what would happen as soon as she pointed dude out.

Not sure what to say but, I love baseball so glad you 2 enjoyed a live game.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Usually your posts are pretty cut and dry in me forming a tell it like it is opinion but this one is confusing as hell.
    On the one hand she said let's go and not get involved, then you did the good citizen samaritan thing, and then she points him out to you. She must have know, given your history,what would happen as soon as she pointed dude out.

Not sure what to say but, I love baseball so glad you 2 enjoyed a live game.
    When I got hit I was confused and dazzed my best bet is to think at first she wasn't going to say anything, but she got upset when she saw the confused look and hurt look on my face I can ask her to clarify if you like.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I got hit I was confused and dazzed my best bet is to think at first she wasn't going to say anything, but she got upset when she saw the confused look and hurt look on my face I can ask her to clarify if you like.
    Only if it won't cause any drama between you 2. If it won't, then ask because I am curious.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

🥋 A Karate Kid age 62 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't explain why but suddenly I feel good!

Thanks for sharing, you did good!!
    ⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Training Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 62-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Only if it won't cause any drama between you 2. If it won't, then ask because I am curious.
    OK this is what she said, remember this is coming from a women so don't shoot the messenger.. best I can try word for word

Me: Patty, one of the members on BB.com wants to know your reasoning for pointing the guy that hit me out to me, even though you didn't want for me to get involved.

Patty: Why do you write everything down online, wait forget don't even answer that, you know I was mad at you because you wanted to see what was happening and I told you nothing good is going to come out of that and even after I told you that you refused and against my concern you still went. When you stopped them from fighting I was OK and thought it was good that you went and I thought it was the end of it and for a second I thought maybe my intuition was wrong and I second guessed myself. Then I saw the guy leaning towards you and hit you and I was so mad at him but more mad at you for getting involved after I told you not to go there. When you turned around you look hurt, not physically but emotionally and I could not live with myself knowing that I knew who was the guy who caused you harm and at that moment I wanted you to get even, because he was such a coward doing that, but when you hit him I realized I made a mistake because you hurt him and I didn't know how badly and you could have gone to jail and I was upset at myself, at you and at him.

It was more but I didn't capture all of it, sorry I even asked.

Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    I can't explain why but suddenly I feel good!

Thanks for sharing, you did good!!
    Sometimes hitting people feels good

Just kidding I didn't feel good about the guy, but I did feel good that I stopped the two guys from hurting each other.
    On the list for Bannukah

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not my best judgement in a while..
    Glad it was just a fight. I was afraid you were going to tell us you got the covid vaccine.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^
    The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.
    Part of the control group in the COVID-19 vaccine experiment.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Glad it was just a fight. I was afraid you were going to tell us you got the covid vaccine.
    That's not happening...
    On the list for Bannukah

Ok I understand her rationale now and your guess was 100% spot on. She had a mixed opinion and after seeing you sucker punched, she felt that she had to let you know. Good wife, proven once again.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bronx Tough.

I bet the testosterone was flowing for a few hours afterward.

Ok I understand her rationale now and your guess was 100% spot on. She had a mixed opinion and after seeing you sucker punched, she felt that she had to let you know. Good wife, proven once again.
    She said a lot more but I tried capturing as much as I could, next time I will just record her

Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Bronx Tough.

I bet the testosterone was flowing for a few hours afterward.
    Actually my test has gone down a lot since I started seeing a therapist and he has helped me channel my anxiety/aggression/depression. Its a tough balance and I have to practice it every day, but my life has been 100% better honestly.
    On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love reading your adventures, John. I'd love to have you in my platoon in a gun fight, mang.

"So there we were. Surrounded by commie bastards eating ice cream and $hit. One of dem dere commies - he/she/ it had pink commie hair like a ******* liberal - threw a bucket of my favorite Ben and Jerry's. Then my platoon sergeant, SFC Bodyhard, grabbed the M240 and aimed it at dat commie's head. I was like, 'sergeant, stand down. he / she / it is a harmless *******.' Then the homo grabbed another bucket and SFC BH opened up. BRRRT. BRRRT. BRRRRT. So the rest of the platoon opened up, covering a 360 perimeter. When it was all over, a regiment of 700 commies lay dead. And SFC BH was awarded the medal of honor for bravery."

Great story. Would read again. It just shows how boring life is in the country. The hood is where it's at.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I love reading your adventures, John. I'd love to have you in my platoon in a gun fight, mang.

"So there we were. Surrounded by commie bastards eating ice cream and $hit. One of dem dere commies - he/she/ it had pink commie hair like a ******* liberal - threw a bucket of my favorite Ben and Jerry's. Then my platoon sergeant, SFC Bodyhard, grabbed the M240 and aimed it at dat commie's head. I was like, 'sergeant, stand down. he / she / it is a harmless *******.' Then the homo grabbed another bucket and SFC BH opened up. BRRRT. BRRRT. BRRRRT. So the rest of the platoon opened up, covering a 360 perimeter. When it was all over, a regiment of 700 commies lay dead. And SFC BH was awarded the medal of honor for bravery."

Great story. Would read again. It just shows how boring life is in the country. The hood is where it's at.
    LOL love your commentary man...

But seriously man, life in the hood is not exciting it is sad brotha and getting worse. Patty and I have had conversations about moving out for years now and while she understands my stance, her love for her family outweighs the risk of staying here.

Funny thing is with the money I earn we could move anywhere in the US and she would not have to work and we could buy a house cash and not even have a mortgage if we sold our house which is approaching 700k here in NY.
    On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL love your commentary man...

But seriously man, life in the hood is not exciting it is sad brotha and getting worse. Patty and I have had conversations about moving out for years now and while she understands my stance, her love for her family outweighs the risk of staying here.

Funny thing is with the money I earn we could move anywhere in the US and she would not have to work and we could buy a house cash and not even have a mortgage if we sold our house which is approaching 700k here in NY.
    You worked hard all your life, my friend. You've been in so many fights.

You and Patty deserve peace. You both deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

If you guys decide to move to rural or country America where the cost of living is a lot lower than the NYC, you will live like kings and queens my friend.

In the meantime, stay safe brother. Cuz you are right. Things are getting worse.
    This above all..

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    That's my cousin.

I once did his kata...

Then as I bent over my goat rammed me in the nutsack..
    This above all..

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We've all been there bro....
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's my cousin.

I once did his kata...

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    LOL! I love u guyz.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Pretty deep man, thank you..

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Happy to say I never been there
    On the list for Bannukah

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lol, he looks twisted.
    On the list for Bannukah