smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100) smitths is not very well liked. (-100)

More fruits as carb source ?

Hey, i want to ask a question. Im cutting right now, im following same diet as my bulking diet, but with less calories. I eat daily 200g of carbs, most of them from rice,oats, wholegrain bread. I eat vegetables but only like 1-2 pieces of fruit so i have like 40g of carbs from fruit. I heard, that i should eat complex carbs like oats,rice to replenish my glycogen stores and less fruits, because they are mainly fructose and it wont replenish glycogen. Thing is, fruit have a lot of fiber + vitamins and minerals, which will definitelly help me more on my cut than white rice for example. So im asking, does it matter if i have more carbs from fruits instead of white rice for example because of fiber and other stuff, or is it better to stick to more complex carbs like rice to have energy on my training ? Thanks

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Generally yes the lower glycemic carbs are better when dieting but eating something higher on the glycemic index like most fruits before and or right after training can be ok just not later when your less active.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It doesn't matter as long as you hit your calorie target. Good to have a good variety of foods for getting in a wide range of nutrients
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have 200 grams of carbs total to work with and 40 grams are coming fruit, that leaves 160 grams to come from other sources like oats, rice, potatoes, etc. You'll be fine.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat