Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    LOL!!

I have offered solution many times!!!

That solution is to just let the empire collapse because it is beyond repair.

I have said this many times. This is the solution. Collapse, then rebuild.

But many gubmint workers who suck on the teats of gubmint don't want to hear it, cuz dat gubmint cheese is so good.

You honestly think biden was legitimately elected? LMAO. Recognize law and order all you want. You are too much of a coward to accept the truth. And the truth us lawmakers are above the law they expect us to follow. Laws are for us taxslaves.

You just proved my point.

ohhhhh.... u almost had me there.

and Busta aint no coward, brosef.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    ... Maybe we need to turn this thread into a poll thread.
    As you wish!!
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL!!

But many gubmint workers who suck on the teats of gubmint don't want to hear it, cuz dat gubmint cheese is so good.

You honestly think biden was legitimately elected? LMAO. Recognize law and order all you want. You are too much of a coward to accept the truth. And the truth us lawmakers are above the law they expect us to follow. Laws are for us taxslaves.

Serious question? When has anyone ever done this?

"just let the empire collapse because it is beyond repair."
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pockets cage got rattled, let me tell you about being a man, first Bens girlfriend calls him “boyfriend” NOT manfriend, get it? I bet you don’t understand that! As usual.

Second a man dosent let his wife control him however a man compromises, see marriage is a joining of two people but you don’t know about bible stuff. You married Uncle Sam and You comply to everything Sam says and you don’t even know that fuking Guy, how stupid!!!

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Pockets cage got rattled, let me tell you about being a man, first Bens girlfriend calls him “boyfriend” NOT manfriend, get it? I bet you don’t understand that! As usual.

Second a man dosent let his wife control him however a man compromises, see marriage is a joining of two people but you don’t know about bible stuff. You married Uncle Sam and You comply to everything Sam says and you don’t even know that fuking Guy, how stupid!!!
    You are just plain boring me at this point, trott along, perhaps have another shot!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Pockets I argue with my wife, but you won’t dare argue with your Uncle Sam, you do as told!!!!!!

I noticed these guys arguing with norwichgrad about law and order but this guy along with his Commando friends don’t ever question that Our country is putting infected border jumpers all over, then telling us to get vaccinated, wake up Uncle Sam is fuking you good!!!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Pockets I argue with my wife, but you won’t dare argue with your Uncle Sam, you do as told!!!!!!

I noticed these guys arguing with norwichgrad about law and order but this guy along with his Commando friends don’t ever question that Our country is putting infected border jumpers all over, then telling us to get vaccinated, wake up Uncle Sam is fuking you good!!!
    Which network/s is spreading the "infected border jumper story" because all my conservative friends are repeating it like they are getting paid to repeat it?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Good, so you made the choice not to get jabbed. Choices have consequences. The real issue is you want everyone to bend to what is the most convenient for YOU. Maybe NYS isn't the right fit for you.
    Nope, I don't want to be forced to be bent. Surely you have a line that you wouldn't want crossed, either. I seriously haven't made the decision to not get jabbed. I lean more against it only because I've had the virus already. I didn't like having it and it sucked, but it was a minor inconvenience to me. I realize it isn't that way for everyone. But if there is a nation-wide mandate to get it or else, surely ANY reasonable person would object. I know. I know. New York isn't the entire country, but once again, an apple gets eaten one bite at a time. First it's New York, then it's California, then with Biden as President it becomes a national mandate. I do not believe it will become a national thing, but if enough entities get embolden to the idea, it's going to affect more than those who are clamoring for a mandate. Maybe it's all hyperbolic, but I'd prefer it to not even be discussed on a state level. And you're right, I hate Mississippi, but you legit couldn't pay me to live in that communist infested, dystopian state called New York.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You are a total bore, I dunno where you get this uncle sam bullsh!t but you know very little about me. You need to stop labeling people you know nothing about. Not everybody eats, sleeps and breaths politics like you. You must be some fun at a party
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Which network/s is spreading the "infected border jumper story" because all my conservative friends are repeating it like they are getting paid to repeat it?
    The Fox hive shares a single brain cell with their marching orders given by Tucker. LWW is the target audience because he's a parrot lacking critical thinking skills.

There's a guy on Twitter who frequently goes to the boarder to show the "chaos". It's damn funny to be honest. I watched his latest video of him at the end of the boarder wall in Arizona where construction ended. You could just walk on in. Not a single boarder agent on watch nor even showed up in the 3+ hours he was there. He also shows where the wall has gates to let water through that are wide open, yet, no one coming in. Numerous examples with boots on the ground showing how this is political theater. Are there people crossing over, sure no doubt, but the two recent Trump puppets in Fla/Tex are using this issue to rally the base.

I'm all for strong borders but I'm also for treating others humanly. They are not our enemy and in fact I'd say our policies over many administrations has created this issue.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 08-05-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm all for strong boarders
    Well, we definitely have this, so you should be happy.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Nope, I don't want to be forced to be bent. Surely you have a line that you wouldn't want crossed, either. I seriously haven't made the decision to not get jabbed. I lean more against it only because I've had the virus already. I didn't like having it and it sucked, but it was a minor inconvenience to me. I realize it isn't that way for everyone. But if there is a nation-wide mandate to get it or else, surely ANY reasonable person would object. I know. I know. New York isn't the entire country, but once again, an apple gets eaten one bite at a time. First it's New York, then it's California, then with Biden as President it becomes a national mandate. I do not believe it will become a national thing, but if enough entities get embolden to the idea, it's going to affect more than those who are clamoring for a mandate. Maybe it's all hyperbolic, but I'd prefer it to not even be discussed on a state level. And you're right, I hate Mississippi, but you legit couldn't pay me to live in that communist infested, dystopian state called New York.
    There's always a line so what? I'm not telling you you should get jabbed nor am I for mandates. I'm simply telling you there are choices and the consequences for the choices you make are yours. Just because you don't want to make a choice matters not. That's part of living in a society and being a grown up.

And fuk Mississippi. Too many "i" and "s" in that damn states name.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Well, we definitely have this, so you should be happy.
    Thanks, teach
    ☻/
    /▌

nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would be pretty sweet if all the hard working, based/intelligent people just leave the corrupt cities entirely

All that would be left would be a bunch of lazy/weak sheep, and that city essentially would collapse

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, teach
    You're welcome
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who am I to try and change your mind? Doesn't sound like a viable plan to me, but I guess we'll see...

I have no words for this....are you 12?

You honestly think biden was legitimately elected?
    Yes

Recognize law and order all you want. You are too much of a coward to accept the truth. And the truth us lawmakers are above the law they expect us to follow. Laws are for us taxslaves.
    So, am I to infer from this statement that you break all laws and don't pay your taxes? Congrats, I guess. Yes, I'm a coward. I am every name you want to call me because I understand being an adult is difficult for you.

And you proved mine.

JT, it’s a damn shame you think I’m a Fox News parrot.

You obviously don’t know me as I have posted how fox creates a dog and pony show about the border, do you REALLY think I believe a 500# fatso who can’t even walk 100’ made the trek the dangerous trek to the border? Oh and I got the dangerous trek line from VP Harris, not Fox.

Many on Fox are RHINOS.

You should try Dr Savage sometime, sonny!

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attached Files
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^
    The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.
    Part of the control group in the COVID-19 vaccine experiment.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's always a line so what? I'm not telling you you should get jabbed nor am I for mandates. I'm simply telling you there are choices and the consequences for the choices you make are yours. Just because you don't want to make a choice matters not. That's part of living in a society and being a grown up.

And fuk Mississippi. Too many "i" and "s" in that damn states name.

Lol, yep! You should hear half the population pronounce it. Miss Ipp ay.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL!!

To reference an author I like - we live in the Empire of Nothing. There is no emperor, no center, and no people. Everything must be for everyone, and not one person too much. Culture is primarily for profit - we must make as many consumers feel as included as we can. We can all keep our identities at a superficial, non-disruptive level as long as we bend our knee to the government and corporations. The Empire of Nothing is primarily based off of self-interest and the bottom line, and artificially pushes tribalism so we feel included. We feel "in" when we wear the same shoes, or drive the same car, or support the same sports team, or own the same cooler as other people. But it means nothing and there is no connection beyond being a consumer at the same business. Rome went this way, and we saw what happened there.