SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnafuInTheVoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ashwagandha side effects

I read up on it and it sounded like an amazing herb.

I took 600mg/30mg withanolides standardized KSM brand and after an hour became significantly anhedonic with majorly reduced appetite (not good for me, already at deficit with naturally abysmal appetite). I also felt just... off. These sides lasted several hours. The reduced appetite seems to be going on today as well and I didn't take anymore. This is likely due to it's serotonergic effects (would make sense).

I do not take any other medications or supplements other than kratom.

Just wondering other's opinions and experiences on the matter. Do the side effects become tolerable? Should I just take a lower dose?

Thanks
    "Going mad will drive you crazy, but once you're there the rest is easy."

nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000) nik033 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have ash 500mg and take it rarely maybe once per 2 weeks and feel fine my appetite is fine as well.

ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i've been using the sensoril brand of ash as part of my t booster on and off for over a year. notice no sides at all and nothing negative has shown up in my blood work .

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ashwagandha does the same thing to me, I love the anxiolytic effects but even into the next morning I'll feel lazy and tired even with half dosing suggested amounts
    My secret? Texting between sets.

LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SnafuInTheVoid View Post
    I read up on it and it sounded like an amazing herb.

I took 600mg/30mg withanolides standardized KSM brand and after an hour became significantly anhedonic with majorly reduced appetite (not good for me, already at deficit with naturally abysmal appetite). I also felt just... off. These sides lasted several hours. The reduced appetite seems to be going on today as well and I didn't take anymore. This is likely due to it's serotonergic effects (would make sense).

I do not take any other medications or supplements other than kratom.

Just wondering other's opinions and experiences on the matter. Do the side effects become tolerable? Should I just take a lower dose?

Thanks

I think that the herb which you are taking didn’t suit your body that’s why it resulted into these side effects, this is the reason I don’t prefer taking any such thing on the basis of a manual research instead of this I only take my DNA supplements from ginihealth which has actually improved my health and has cause no harm to my body till now.