Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bulk or continue cutting

https://ibb.co/JkZMXG4
    this is me now

this is me last yr at the end of my cut, which looking back, I felt like i ended it too soo which is why im asking now. I have made some gains, but I feel as though im pretty fat from where I would like to be.

https://ibb.co/qRP9fGg

https://ibb.co/19GvMmL
    i believe i was mid bulk or so here, this was exactly one yr ago

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    height? weight?

Judging your pics, I would do a little cut.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I were you I'd eat slightly over cals, high protein, and just look to lean bulk and body recomp.

Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeSpeed22 View Post
    height? weight?

Judging your pics, I would do a little cut.
    5'11 150

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rainbowbandit View Post
    5'11 150
    You need to lift for a while, like a couple years, and build up some lean mass. Eat at around maintenance and lift hard. Follow a good program and progressively overload your lifts.

5'11 150 and that physique means you don't have nearly enough muscle to look like someone who lifts lean. I'm 5'9 and about 165lb in my avi for reference.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    You need to lift for a while, like a couple years, and build up some lean mass. Eat at around maintenance and lift hard. Follow a good program and progressively overload your lifts.

5'11 150 and that physique means you don't have nearly enough muscle to look like someone who lifts lean. I'm 5'9 and about 165lb in my avi for reference.
    I have been lifting for a while, but had an hand sugery a few years ago, but outside of that I have been lifting for about 2 years straight now

My lifts are
    bench 195 6 reps
    squat 225 for 7-8
    deadlift 305 for 7

will eating at maintence actually bulid muscle optimally as opposed to bulking?

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rainbowbandit View Post
    I have been lifting for a while, but had an hand sugery a few years ago, but outside of that I have been lifting for about 2 years straight now

My lifts are
    bench 195 6 reps
    squat 225 for 7-8
    deadlift 305 for 7

will eating at maintence actually bulid muscle optimally as opposed to bulking?
    At maintenance or slightly above is enough to grow usually. Maintenance for recomp where your body uses energy from fat to fuel growth. A slight surplus would probably be better for you, but keep it slight to minimize fat gain.

Basically eat as close to maintenance as possible, and when your lifts stall, slightly increase the calories.

Honestly, those lifts are better than I expected with your stats of 5'11 150lb and that photo. Try to lift for hypertrophy, not just strength. Sometimes a lower weight in the 8-12 rep range is better for growth. AT 5'11 you should be closer to 170-180 lean.

luv2liftpulsar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say a little cut couldn't hurt. At the end of the day it's about finding what's truly best for you and if you feel you're a little heavier than you like than you what needs to be done. Best wishes and keep pushing, remember it's about journey before destination!