army61040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP!! Nothing works and desperate

Hey bodybuilding nation,

I have gotten really inspired by the bodybuilding transformation video. Here is a little about me:

Current weight: 370
    Start weight: 370
    Goal weight: 200
    Height: 5'6"
    Workout routine currently:
    Tennis twice a week for 2 hours
    Diet currently, your macros and calories:
    Large salad, fast food, some home cooked foods

I know right away that i need to cut out fast food but it's so hard. I have 2 kids, a wife wanting to leave me because i am fat, and i am a vp at a company that is really stressful. I take neds for blood pressure and anxiety along with cpap.

I can barely mow my yard. I cant walk around the neighbor because my back hurst really bad when i get to the end of the block. I am always working 10+ hours a day working from home. I stress eat and eat to cope with life. Im thinking bariatric surgery but prefer natural. Im embarrased anywhere i go and need help and motivation to help. Any suggestions on how to lose the weight.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you know what to do chief, drop the fast food and never look back. alternatively you can drop something else (not recommended). the point is to eat less calories than you're burning, and it takes a an insane amount of calories to maintain that weight...

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by army61040 View Post
    HELP!! Nothing works and desperate

i need to cut out fast food but it's so hard.

I stress eat and eat to cope with life.
    Start by being honest with yourself. Look at the title of your post. Nothing works? Really?

You then go on to list what you're doing that you KNOW you should give up. Nothing works? REALLY?

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you can hardly mow your yard but can manage tennis for 2 hours twice a week??
    Start weight 310lbs march 2020 @55+% bodyfat
    Goal 190 lbs at 15% bodyfat

Originally Posted by RandyMcFlab View Post
    you can hardly mow your yard but can manage tennis for 2 hours twice a week??
    Correct. Tennis is with a group where we play 2-3 games and then rest. In addition we rotate in and out. Very little running. We do move around but its doubles so if we cant get to it, we dont chase the ball down. Typically after a few games my back is killing me the rest the night and my shins are sore. It gets difficult just to stand on the courts but i try to push through for 2-3 games and sit out a game or two after.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Start by being honest with yourself. Look at the title of your post. Nothing works? Really?

You then go on to list what you're doing that you KNOW you should give up. Nothing works? REALLY?
    You are right. I know to drop the fast food but I get so tired from the week that I dont really even want to leave the bed let alone cook food. And when i do diet, i feel like I am starving at night which causes me to eat late at night.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are right. I know to drop the fast food but I get so tired from the week that I dont really even want to leave the bed let alone cook food. And when i do diet, i feel like I am starving at night which causes me to eat late at night.
    the thing is, you probably need like 3500 calories per day to maintain that weight. if you eat whole foods instead of processed stuff, you'll find it quite difficult to eat that many calories every single day. or if it's not difficult, at least you should not be hungry

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're in ill health, your family wants to leave you and you can't find motivation. So basically, you've tried nothing and you're all out of ideas.

Your journey is individual. You have to do your own hard work. And it will be hard. You're not going to find much rah-rah here.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sound like you’re making no legit effort to lose the weight, so not sure why you’re surprised with the results. If you don’t drop the excuses, you won’t have the motivation.

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The fact you manage tennis is pretty impressive.

My tips would be count calories, log on my fitness pal, it takes moments a day... start a journal on here in the journal section, every week come and log your weight. come rain or shine, gain or loss. I have done this for the past 15 months and it has helped me.

The simple fact is though If you want to lose weight you will do, its simple calories in vs out.
    Start weight 310lbs march 2020 @55+% bodyfat
    Goal 190 lbs at 15% bodyfat

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you’re tired of being a fat F you’ll do something about it.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    When you’re tired of being a fat F you’ll do something about it.
    ^^^^

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. I'd recommend hiring a meal prep company. If you live in a decent size city local ones typically charge $6-10 per meal. If you need to order from a larger company its closer to $12-15 per meal. Advantage is the food is macro friendly/portioned out for you and it has the nutrients you need. Its quicker/easier/healthier then 'fast food'. And its likely going to run you about the same price. You can buy it in bulk and fill up your fridge/freezer if need.

2. Another thing you should look at implementing is Stan Efferdings 10 minute walks. Quit snacking/grazing constantly. Eat meals at set times. And after your meals, go on 10 minute walk. Your situation basically sounds perfect for it since you work from home. After you eat, go walk for 10 minutes. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. Quit buying processed food/junk food to snack on. You can have almonds, cashews, some raw carrots/broccoli. And maybe a few pieces of fruit. That's it. No more junk food. Don't even keep it in the house.

4. Join a gym and learn how to lift actual weights. 3 days per week minimum. Building muscle will burn more fat then just cardio alone.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Building muscle will burn more fat then just cardio alone.
    A pound of muscle only burns around 6-8 extra calories a day. The "Build muscle to burn more fat" comment is highly misunderstood.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting your post title says Nothing Works but then your post says you're not motivated. So there's the root of the problem, because indeed there are a few simple things that DO WORK, but you either haven't tried them, aren't willing to stick with them, or just plain old not very serious about losing weight.

Here's some standard advice, if you follow exactly and consistently every day then you WILL lose weight.

Calculate your approximate TDEE first, be honest about your activity level, this is where most people overestimate. Unless you're on your feet all day doing physical work for your job you are either lightly active or moderately active. I work out 7 days per week pretty intensely, I also walk 5 miles per day, but I have a sedentary job so I consider myself only moderately active.

https://tdeecalculator.net/

Get a food scale, you can pick one up for less than $25 online or in most big box stores. Most people overestimate the amount of calories they burn and underestimate the amount of calories they eat. Weigh your food pre-cooked, unless otherwise stated on the nutrition label and calculate the calories using the nutrition label or with the help of an app like myfitnesspal, which is not always 100% accurate so double check the information in MFP against the nutrition label.

Follow these guidelines and build your diet and workout plan.

1. Determine daily caloric needs (For you, 750-1000 calories below your TDEE is a good starting point).

2. Determine desired calorie/macronutrient breakdown, which is your carbs, fats, and protein. Base your total on at least .7g of protein and 0.4g of fats per lb of target bodyweight for you as someone who is obese, again you can do this easily with myfitnesspal. Fill the rest of your calories with carbs or whatever combination of macros you prefer.

3. Cut out all highly processed/refined carbohydrates, sugars, soda, snack food, alcohol, etc; basically all the high calorie crap that comes in a box, bag, bottle, or can from a factory... Pay close attention to the use of certain condiments, cooking oils, salad dressing, and sauces, these things can all be very high in calories.

4. Try to get at least 3-5 servings of fruits/vegetables per day.

5. Eat lean proteins (chicken breast, fish, eggs, lean beef, seafood), healthy fats (olive oil, avocado, nuts, etc), and complex carbs (oats, 100% whole wheat bread/pasta, sweet potatoes, etc).

6. Supplements... With the exception of maybe a whey protein if you don't think you'll hit your protein target for the day, and a multivitamin, you don't need any other supplements. Don't spend money on weight loss "magic" pills, that stuff is garbage.

7. Go to the Workout Program forum and read the stickies and pick a beginner program like Fierce 5 and FOLLOW IT. If you can't do that then at least start walking or doing some other form of daily exercise, aim for an hour a day to start, break it up however you want or do it all at once, doesn't matter. When that gets easier then increase the time and aim for 75 minutes one week, then 90 minutes, etc.

8. Watch the cheat meals! You can easily undo an entire weeks worth of caloric deficit with 1 cheat meal. This is not "well I did good for 5 days so I can eat whatever I want on the weekends", thats not how this works.

9. And finally, set realistic and achievable long term and short term goals and give it 100% of your effort.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is a curve of mortality risk against body mass index.

You are currently at the point where the risk is highest and the benefits of weight loss are largest.

If this doesn’t motivate you I don’t know what will.

If I were you I would set myself a goal of losing 100 lbs as fast as possible, and then set a new goal after that goal is achieved. You can start a log in the «Losing Fat logs» section and track your progress. There are other logs there that you may find inspiring.

For advice on how to lose the weight, print the post above me, put it on your fridge and live by it.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're a VP at a company and it's super stressful, there should be excellent compensation in wages.

Therefore it'll be easy to get some kind of Hello Fresh or whatever meal prep, so all of your ingredients are prepared and very easy to put together.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)

isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) isaacr65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey bro, I know what you feel. I think the best way to go about it is a methodical approach.

I think try to figure out your TDEE first, maybe use a tool like this? totalshape.com/tdee-calculator/

Once you've figured out your TDEE, then use that to guide you on your maintenance caloric intake, then eat that amount of calories minus about 300 calories per day, that will put you in a deficit but not too great of a deficit that it would make you suffer. Also, avoid fatty foods, and calorie dense meals... that should keep you fuller throughout the day. And also tons of water.

And, please drop the fast-food. Not good for losing weight and longevity.

I also work from home all the time, I usually take breaks every 1 hour to stretch my back using a foam roller. Helps a ton!
    Fitness trainer, avid learner, dog lover & online entrepreneur.

Originally Posted by isaacr65 View Post
    Hey bro, I know what you feel. I think the best way to go about it is a methodical approach.

I think try to figure out your TDEE first, maybe use a tool like this? totalshape.com/tdee-calculator/

Once you've figured out your TDEE, then use that to guide you on your maintenance caloric intake, then eat that amount of calories minus about 300 calories per day, that will put you in a deficit but not too great of a deficit that it would make you suffer. Also, avoid fatty foods, and calorie dense meals... that should keep you fuller throughout the day. And also tons of water.

And, please drop the fast-food. Not good for losing weight and longevity.

I also work from home all the time, I usually take breaks every 1 hour to stretch my back using a foam roller. Helps a ton!
    With a 300 calorie deficit it will take forever to lose the weight. Deficit needs to be 1,000 per day minimum. With that much fat to lose you want to be very aggressive

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Simply starting to count the amount of kcal you consume daily might be a good start. Replacing some of your fast food with something healthy might do the trick to lose the first few pounds and give you some motivation to continue it further. What is more, tracking your calories daily, and doing it honestly will give some pressure to eat less. Get Myfitnesspal or some similar app

Zaedon33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most of the responses you have received are typicwl bullying. You have to understand that most people act like children. They have no stress and mostly mooch off others. With that being said.

You should see you physician asap. It sounds like you are suffering from sever depression. Depression can rob even the best of us of motivation and the will to live.

In addition. Try to find a motivator beyond , I want to lose weight. Why do you want to lose weight? To save your marriage? To live to see your children grow and succeed? To do something you're passionate about that obesity has taken from you? Find your reasons. Write them down and read them every time you want fast food. Read them when working out seems daunting. Read them whenever you need to find your motivation.

Hope this helps! God bless!

Hey bodybuilding nation,

I have gotten really inspired by the bodybuilding transformation video. Here is a little about me:

Current weight: 370
    Start weight: 370
    Goal weight: 200
    Height: 5'6"
    Workout routine currently:
    Tennis twice a week for 2 hours
    Diet currently, your macros and calories:
    Large salad, fast food, some home cooked foods

I know right away that i need to cut out fast food but it's so hard. I have 2 kids, a wife wanting to leave me because i am fat, and i am a vp at a company that is really stressful. I take neds for blood pressure and anxiety along with cpap.

I can barely mow my yard. I cant walk around the neighbor because my back hurst really bad when i get to the end of the block. I am always working 10+ hours a day working from home. I stress eat and eat to cope with life. Im thinking bariatric surgery but prefer natural. Im embarrased anywhere i go and need help and motivation to help. Any suggestions on how to lose the weight.

Originally Posted by Zaedon33 View Post
    Most of the responses you have received are typicwl bullying. You have to understand that most people act like children. They have no stress and mostly mooch off others. With that being said.
    The responses are what it takes to be successful. While your virtue signaling sounds high and mighty, people need the cold hard facts and not coddling. OP is facing a challenge that will require him to man up and be accountable.

see my sig below

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Interesting your post title says Nothing Works but then your post says you're not motivated. So there's the root of the problem, because indeed there are a few simple things that DO WORK, but you either haven't tried them, aren't willing to stick with them, or just plain old not very serious about losing weight.

Here's some standard advice, if you follow exactly and consistently every day then you WILL lose weight.

Calculate your approximate TDEE first, be honest about your activity level, this is where most people overestimate. Unless you're on your feet all day doing physical work for your job you are either lightly active or moderately active. I work out 7 days per week pretty intensely, I also walk 5 miles per day, but I have a sedentary job so I consider myself only moderately active.

https://tdeecalculator.net/

Get a food scale, you can pick one up for less than $25 online or in most big box stores. Most people overestimate the amount of calories they burn and underestimate the amount of calories they eat. Weigh your food pre-cooked, unless otherwise stated on the nutrition label and calculate the calories using the nutrition label or with the help of an app like myfitnesspal, which is not always 100% accurate so double check the information in MFP against the nutrition label.

Follow these guidelines and build your diet and workout plan.

1. Determine daily caloric needs (For you, 750-1000 calories below your TDEE is a good starting point).

2. Determine desired calorie/macronutrient breakdown, which is your carbs, fats, and protein. Base your total on at least .7g of protein and 0.4g of fats per lb of target bodyweight for you as someone who is obese, again you can do this easily with myfitnesspal. Fill the rest of your calories with carbs or whatever combination of macros you prefer.

3. Cut out all highly processed/refined carbohydrates, sugars, soda, snack food, alcohol, etc; basically all the high calorie crap that comes in a box, bag, bottle, or can from a factory... Pay close attention to the use of certain condiments, cooking oils, salad dressing, and sauces, these things can all be very high in calories.

4. Try to get at least 3-5 servings of fruits/vegetables per day.

5. Eat lean proteins (chicken breast, fish, eggs, lean beef, seafood), healthy fats (olive oil, avocado, nuts, etc), and complex carbs (oats, 100% whole wheat bread/pasta, sweet potatoes, etc).

6. Supplements... With the exception of maybe a whey protein if you don't think you'll hit your protein target for the day, and a multivitamin, you don't need any other supplements. Don't spend money on weight loss "magic" pills, that stuff is garbage.

7. Go to the Workout Program forum and read the stickies and pick a beginner program like Fierce 5 and FOLLOW IT. If you can't do that then at least start walking or doing some other form of daily exercise, aim for an hour a day to start, break it up however you want or do it all at once, doesn't matter. When that gets easier then increase the time and aim for 75 minutes one week, then 90 minutes, etc.

8. Watch the cheat meals! You can easily undo an entire weeks worth of caloric deficit with 1 cheat meal. This is not "well I did good for 5 days so I can eat whatever I want on the weekends", thats not how this works.

9. And finally, set realistic and achievable long term and short term goals and give it 100% of your effort.
    OP, this is the best practical approach. As a post script, meal prep within your calorie allowance with whole foods, so that you have food on hand. Most of your eating sounds like it is out of laziness or boredom, so do this instead of fast food.

I wish you good luck.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zaedon33 View Post
    The mature thing to do is to create an alt account & insult other posters.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    The mature thing to do is to create an alt account & insult other posters.
    Thinking he's the guy that got banned recently

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB