Registered User userXIZZXDBAGXR's Avatar
    userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Moobs at 13% body fat

I've been training for over a year now but my moobs don't seem to go away my body fat is 13%. the veins on my arms, forearms, thighs and shoulders appear. my upper chest does not have fat but my lower chest (the nipple area has some fat)

binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's too bad brah. Some people just hold on to fat in certain areas of their body. My good buddy holds a TON around his hips. Dude has veins everywhere, and his shoulders have striations, but the poor guy has a ton of fat around his waist. He's going to have to get down to single digits for sure to lose it. I'm suggesting the same for you, like 7%-9% bodyfat for sure. Good luck!

userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userXIZZXDBAGXR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by binlogic View Post
    That's too bad brah. Some people just hold on to fat in certain areas of their body. My good buddy holds a TON around his hips. Dude has veins everywhere, and his shoulders have striations, but the poor guy has a ton of fat around his waist. He's going to have to get down to single digits for sure to lose it. I'm suggesting the same for you, like 7%-9% bodyfat for sure. Good luck!
    Well that's sad 😢, but I've been eating 200 below my calories for months and below recommended fat in my diet I workout three times a week too

JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where are you getting your 13% body fat number?

Agree with above that people lose from different areas.

Eating at a 200 calorie deficit isn't much. There's no reason to eat below recommended fat-in fact, fat is needed for hormonal regulation. And the fact you "workout" three times a week is useless knowledge to the extent we don't know what a workout is to you, i.e. are you lifting in a structure progressive overload program? Are you doing hot goat yoga for two workouts and jumping jacks for 10 minutes for the other?

Originally Posted by JustinP72 View Post
    Where are you getting your 13% body fat number?

Agree with above that people lose from different areas.

Eating at a 200 calorie deficit isn't much. There's no reason to eat below recommended fat-in fact, fat is needed for hormonal regulation. And the fact you "workout" three times a week is useless knowledge to the extent we don't know what a workout is to you, i.e. are you lifting in a structure progressive overload program? Are you doing hot goat yoga for two workouts and jumping jacks for 10 minutes for the other?
    I got my Body fat percentage from calculator.com
    And my workouts are full body, progressive strength training
    Another thing to add my upper and mid chest is hard and feels muscular but my lower chest is sort of soft although when I flex it it feels like their is a soft later over a hard one, I also have a very defined mid chest line

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userXIZZXDBAGXR View Post
    I got my Body fat percentage from calculator.com
    And my workouts are full body, progressive strength training
    Another thing to add my upper and mid chest is hard and feels muscular but my lower chest is sort of soft although when I flex it it feels like their is a soft later over a hard one, I also have a very defined mid chest line
    we're going to need a pic to confirm you're actually 13% bf. there is no way a website can be that accurate

JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustinP72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed pics are a better gauge of BF%. I'm guessing your percentage is higher than the calculator - only saying this because online calculators are inaccurate and people generally think it is lower than it actually is.

I have a friend who is generally fit but has a bad case of moobs. I suspect he may have an actual medical condition as it seems to be beyond genetics and well beyond proportional, even with understanding you cannot spot reduce and things may not always be proportional. In his case I don't know if he's sought medical help, but outside seeing a doctor pictures may at least help us evaluate where you're at and if there may be a medical condition.

For me, my moobs are fairly proportional to weight gain/loss. I have lost ~20lbs over the past 8 weeks and believe I'm currently around 17% BF. I've noticed during loss I'm tending to carry weight in the love handle area, more-so near the belt line, i.e. more horizontal than vertical.

Agreed pics are a better gauge of BF%. I'm guessing your percentage is higher than the calculator - only saying this because online calculators are inaccurate and people generally think it is lower than it actually is.

I have a friend who is generally fit but has a bad case of moobs. I suspect he may have an actual medical condition as it seems to be beyond genetics and well beyond proportional, even with understanding you cannot spot reduce and things may not always be proportional. In his case I don't know if he's sought medical help, but outside seeing a doctor pictures may at least help us evaluate where you're at and if there may be a medical condition.

For me, my moobs are fairly proportional to weight gain/loss. I have lost ~20lbs over the past 8 weeks and believe I'm currently around 17% BF. I've noticed during loss I'm tending to carry weight in the love handle area, more-so near the belt line, i.e. more horizontal than vertical.
    Sorry I can't post a pic because the system says you need to have over 50 posts, but I can send you the pic and you can upload it here

DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why does it matter what % you are if you still don't like the way your moobs look? you clearly want some specific look so don't focus so much on % (which is obviously wrong if its just some online number) and focus on looks. if you still have tits, you're not done yet. keep grinding man, i hold fat in chest and belt line too, big pain in the ass.

Send it my way and I'll put it up for ya. I'm not an expert, but others on here are pretty good judges.
    Friend request sent

Originally Posted by DrumsNotDead View Post
    why does it matter what % you are if you still don't like the way your moobs look? you clearly want some specific look so don't focus so much on % (which is obviously wrong if its just some online number) and focus on looks. if you still have tits, you're not done yet. keep grinding man, i hold fat in chest and belt line too, big pain in the ass.
    Body fat % matters to the extent you can only get so low and there may be underlying medical conditions revealed, otherwise I generally agree it's just a #. Personally as long as my blood pressure is in check and my weight is within a healthy range I'm not concerned about my BF%, I just want to look good.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry I can't post a pic because the system says you need to have over 50 posts, but I can send you the pic and you can upload it here
    Just post a photo in your bodyspace account, or on an image hosting site like imgur and then just post the link.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Just post a photo in your bodyspace account, or on an image hosting site like imgur and then just post the link.
    It's says 50 posts need to post a link 😢

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's says 50 posts need to post a link 😢
    you can post the link like h ttp://www. imgur.com/xxxxxxxx