EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Where is SuffolkPunch?

No activity from our insightful mod that I'm aware of in about two weeks. If he decided he was done policing spam, I don't blame him, but I hope he's okay...

Anyone have an idea?
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sophus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He got punched in Suffolk and is recovering from a concussion

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean where is literally ANY mod right now?

Seems like they’re sleeping on the job
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he mentioned something a while ago about having a lot of stuff on his plate.

I have guessed that he is on vacation now. I think vacations in Europe are usually longer than in the US?

In any case, you can definitely notice how important he is for the forum quality. The troll goes unchecked, there’s more spam that’s not deleted, etc...
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    I think he mentioned something a while ago about having a lot of stuff on his plate.

I have guessed that he is on vacation now. I think vacations in Europe are usually longer than in the US?

In any case, you can definitely notice how important he is for the forum quality. The troll goes unchecked, there’s more spam that’s not deleted, etc...
    Just for reference, I had to work my current job for 6 years to qualify for 15 days' vacation, which I consider pretty good.

I've been amazed by many Europeans having like a third of the year off, all said. I am proud to be an American, but sometimes it seems like Europe is a virtual paradise; surrounded by history, culture, beautiful countryside everywhere, more leisure...
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Just for reference, I had to work my current job for 6 years to qualify for 15 days' vacation, which I consider pretty good.

I've been amazed by many Europeans having like a third of the year off, all said. I am proud to be an American, but sometimes it seems like Europe is a virtual paradise; surrounded by history, culture, beautiful countryside everywhere, more leisure...
    wow... that's crazy

the company i'm at has a super generous time off schedule, and we actually have two fully paid additional vacation windows around July4th and Christmas which are at least a full week off.

Since COVID started, they started instituting an additional fully paid day off every month... pretty crazy.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i work in IT. a vendor we bought software from was from Sweden and every year we would get an email from them along the lines of “let us know if you need anything from us before we take summer off”. which was a nightmare because if you had any problems all summer even their helpdesk had the summer off. we eventually got rid of them for that reason. cool in theory but good luck if you want to own a business like that.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i wonder why they're not "hiring" new people, as in, letting them do it for free

Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In Spain we normally get a paid-month's holiday every year. Teachers are off all July and August, plus a few days in September.
    "Is he an honest man? If he is, you should respect him and let him continue with his work. Is he weak? If it were so, it would not be brave thing to do to push a man who is falling."

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Oh hi

I'm still here. Just on strike since I'm sick of deleting spam. The admins do have a plan for this but it doesn't appear to have kicked in yet.

Yep, I went on holiday - to Devon which was surprisingly hot by UK standards (just like me)

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Oh hi

I'm still here. Just on strike since I'm sick of deleting spam. The admins do have a plan for this but it doesn't appear to have kicked in yet.

Yep, I went on holiday - to Devon which was surprisingly hot by UK standards (just like me)
    is that the same as Devonshire? if so I have heard of that from people in my London office.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Whoops, what am I saying? It was actually Dorset - which is the county next to Devon. Yes you can call Devon Devonshire if you want but most people don't seem to. Just another British idiosyncrasy.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    is that the same as Devonshire? if so I have heard of that from people in my London office.
    I've heard of the 2nd Devons from the movie 1917.

Whoops, what am I saying? It was actually Dorset - which is the county next to Devon. Yes you can call Devon Devonshire if you want but most people don't seem to. Just another British idiosyncrasy.

wow thats pretty cool looking. was Luke Skywalker chilling at the top of those stairs?

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow! I get 26 paid days off a year plus bank holidays (public holidays for you Americans)

I can't believe you barely get time off, is that the norm in the states?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themorganator4 View Post
    Wow! I get 26 paid days off a year plus bank holidays (public holidays for you Americans)

It varies greatly depending on the job/company, but in a lot of office jobs even where you get 4 weeks paid vacation/year, you're not really supposed to take all of them. I worked for a company years back where you got an unlimited amount vacation days/year, but again, not really supposed to take many. Really just a way to eliminate any expectation of taking an exact # of days off.

Originally Posted by themorganator4 View Post

it depends on the demand for that job. Jobs in high demand can get a few weeks off per year. at my last job you started at 2, after 5 years, you got 4, then after 15 years you got 6 and could accrue up to 260 hours(32 days). But good luck taking more than a week off at once. if you took 2 weeks off and they survived without you, you may not have a job to come back to, since they don’t really need you if they can get by without you. In reality, if you took a week off, you had to bust your arse for a week or two just to catch up to where you were before you left, probably having to work 60 hours a week.

jobs in low demand would get far fewer days off , if any. or you may be able to take a day off here and there but unpaid.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I can only take two weeks of if I work like 2-3 weeks of 70-80 weeks before/after then pay another atty to watch my case load and on vacation. I also have to still be available for calls, and check into the office at least twice a day :/

I think he posted today. But I miss seeing crappy spam threads be deleted

Oh hi

edit: you’re alive. If you wanted to I don’t mind deleting spam threads if admin would let me do it
    Last edited by snailsrus; 08-02-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

^ Snails you would need to be a mod to do that. By all means apply and I'll support it.

BTW, if anything really bugs you guys, send me a PM. I'll still throw out the drunks, I just won't sweep the floor anymore.

^ Snails you would need to be a mod to do that. By all means apply and I'll support it.
    How many paid vacation days does she get?

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    How many paid vacation days does she get?
    The same as the number of paid work days...

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m going to do that today. The spam is getting ridiculous in the supplement section.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I’m going to do that today. The spam is getting ridiculous in the supplement section.
    The body fat estimation thread is full of it as well...
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

How do you even apply?

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    How do you even apply?

Location and Timezone:

Most active in the following sections:

Most active during the following times (Use U.S Mountain Daylight Time. This is the time zone of Corporate HQ):

Have you ever received any warnings/infractions? If so, when and why?

Have you ever been involuntarily banned? If so, when and why?

Have you ever been told by a moderator that you were trolling, flaming or otherwise breaking the rules? If so, when and why?

Have you ever had any other accounts?

Link to your BodySpace profile:

Qualitative Analysis - Subjective Evaluation

1) Name your top qualities as a forum member:

2) Why do you want to be a part of the mod team?

3) What do you bring to the team?

4)Tell us about your fitness related background.

5)Explain why you can be trusted with personal/sensitive information.

Fill this out, but on the main forum page under become a mod section it doesn’t say where to send it? I did it today but don’t know who it goes to
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Location and Timezone:

Most active in the following sections:

Most active during the following times (Use U.S Mountain Daylight Time. This is the time zone of Corporate HQ):

Have you ever received any warnings/infractions? If so, when and why?

Have you ever been involuntarily banned? If so, when and why?

Have you ever been told by a moderator that you were trolling, flaming or otherwise breaking the rules? If so, when and why?

Have you ever had any other accounts?

Link to your BodySpace profile:

Qualitative Analysis - Subjective Evaluation

1) Name your top qualities as a forum member:

2) Why do you want to be a part of the mod team?

3) What do you bring to the team?

4)Tell us about your fitness related background.

5)Explain why you can be trusted with personal/sensitive information.

Fill this out, but on the main forum page under become a mod section it doesn’t say where to send it? I did it today but don’t know who it goes to
    Figuring that out successfully is part of the evaluation process.

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you make a new thread in that subforum, which is a private thread that only you and the mods can read.

That thread will be your submission.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png