poleyj19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the right Supplement for me?

Hello All,

Just a quick little background. I'm 27 and 6'3" and 172lbs. I have a pretty high metabolism and am struggling to find the right supplement for me. Theres just so many choices. I'm currently deployed so I go to the gym every morning. I am very committed to working out right now and am trying to get to the 190 mark before the end of my deployment (March). I have always been on the skinny side but want to change that so bad. I have access to a dining facility so access to food isnt a problem. I just want to make sure that I am getting the right supplement to help me build lean muscle and get to my goal of 190lbs. Thank you all in advance.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat more, and lift more.

Lifting (a good program with adequate progression) + eating + adequate rest + proper hydration. That's the true key to progress and growth. Take creatine if you aren't already.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

nickg4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont rely on supps...just eat more and dont miss meals often.

protein shakes are fine pre or post workout though

Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brankov88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poleyj19 View Post
    Hello All,

Just a quick little background. I'm 27 and 6'3" and 172lbs. I have a pretty high metabolism and am struggling to find the right supplement for me. Theres just so many choices. I'm currently deployed so I go to the gym every morning. I am very committed to working out right now and am trying to get to the 190 mark before the end of my deployment (March). I have always been on the skinny side but want to change that so bad. I have access to a dining facility so access to food isnt a problem. I just want to make sure that I am getting the right supplement to help me build lean muscle and get to my goal of 190lbs. Thank you all in advance.
    Try creatine powder for 2 months, 5 grams scoop everyday and drink more water!

bullarms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by poleyj19 View Post
    Hello All,

That’s pretty much like me buddy, I also want to gain some weight and maintain it to 175 lbs according to my BMI. Usually I do medium workout and take supplements for weight management of ginihealth that help me fill up my specific calorie and vitamins intake that are required for me. I would say, you should try personalized ones for your specific need, ginihealth provides that too!