jazzycafc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Blood test (T levels)

Hi all

I’ve been trying to build muscle for a while and never have really got there, I suspected low T but (I know this sounds stupid) but was too scared to actually test and I kind of closed my eyes/ ears and pretended it wasn’t a problem

I finally did a private test and these are my results

I have doctors booked to talk more (2 weeks time)

But any help / advise before would really help

Age 35, BMI 19.9, 5ft 10, 10st .5

Total T: 10.6nmol
    FREE T: 0.2nmol
    Albumin 47.3 G/L
    SHBG 31.9 nmol
    Last edited by jazzycafc; 07-25-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Adjusted

Help

Anyone?

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jazzycafc View Post
    Anyone?
    Curious what kind of help you are looking for if you've already gotten bloodwork and an appointment scheduled.
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Doctors

Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    Curious what kind of help you are looking for if you've already gotten bloodwork and an appointment scheduled.

My doctor over phone is saying the levels are still in a normal range and nothing is needed really… I insisted in a face to face as I know these are low

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jazzycafc View Post
    My doctor over phone is saying the levels are still in a normal range and nothing is needed really… I insisted in a face to face as I know these are low
    These kinds of discussions are off-limits but I will say that there are online companies that are more liberal with their application of who gets supplemented and who doesn't. Maybe the average GP is getting more educated but I've heard horror stories from people with just how little their doctors knew about supplementation and protocols.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    May be unpopular advice but I would ask for a blood test from a urologist office and prior to taking it tanking your testosterone levels. Generally under 300 ng/dL will qualify you as having low T. Also I don’t suggest using the topical compound because over time you’ll naturally absorb less and less of it.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem certainly can't be poor diet and training.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartantarius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    The problem certainly can't be poor diet and training.
    And that’s possible as well. I know in my particular instance I had secondary hypogonadism and they thought I had a pituitary tumor (ended up having an MRI came back unremarkable though I do have a small cyst) because of how imbalanced my hormones were

carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Low T is a thing and it's treatable but between levels low enough for treatment and levels that will help you in the gym there is a big big gap. What you're thinking of won't work the way you think and very high levels of T have negative consequences. I've been down the road you are taking, trying different things with hormones through a doctors care. Ended up in the hospital with heart rhythm problems and needed to be shocked. HRT is not the answer for muscle development. If you're a slow gainer or a no gainer like me, just find a level of exercise you can handle and live with it.
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    converting it to ng/dl you're a smidge over 300 (306 to be exact). you're not clinically low in total, there are things you can do to double your levels naturally within the next 90 days. fortunately they're easy to do also as long as you stick to them.

weight train, diet with plenty of healthy fats and quality sleep. if you want to go the route of medical intervention just know you are putting a band aid on your problem, not fixing it.

this is a great article and shows you there are no mysteries, give it a shot before taking the jab

https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...one-naturally/

for the record i'm 46 years old and hover between 700-1000 with simple diet, exercise and supplements/vitamins. honestly i don't even try that hard if anything i'm no where near committed as the gents that replied to you in here.