Thread: Workout Program

Buddyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout Program

Hi all,

I'm a 6-foot teenage soccer player who has just started going to a gym. I'm a complete newbie at the gym but not a beginner with workouts and have mostly exercised bodyweight in the past. I'm looking to transition to the gym and want to put an emphasis on leg building with some work on the upper body. I will be going to a decent-sized LA fitness and was hoping I could get some help with making a fitness plan. So far I've looked at the Athlean X Perfect Leg Workout video and it seems like a good workout but I don't know how good it actually is and was hoping if someone could help me. If anyone has any exercise recommendations or workouts they would suggest for a soccer player they would be much appreciated. Also, most gyms will have the equipment that Jeff suggests right?

Thanks

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Buddyman2 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a 6-foot teenage soccer player who has just started going to a gym. I'm a complete newbie at the gym but not a beginner with workouts and have mostly exercised bodyweight in the past. I'm looking to transition to the gym and want to put an emphasis on leg building with some work on the upper body. I will be going to a decent-sized LA fitness and was hoping I could get some help with making a fitness plan. So far I've looked at the Athlean X Perfect Leg Workout video and it seems like a good workout but I don't know how good it actually is and was hoping if someone could help me. If anyone has any exercise recommendations or workouts they would suggest for a soccer player they would be much appreciated. Also, most gyms will have the equipment that Jeff suggests right?

Thanks
    Start small and gradually add.

Squat
    Bench
    Pull-ups

Gradually add to legs
    Gradually add pushes and pulls
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!