DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Very high creatinine in blood

So I went on blood test yesterday, and creatinine levels were like 140 in my blood. I also had almost no choresterol or fat in my blood which the doctor said is bad. I also have high creatinine and protein in urine. (or just protein idk if its also creatinine) Now, my diet was mostly protein shakes for the past 3 months of cut cuz at home we have almost no food that has low calories, except tuna . I also ate whatever was for lunch. Now I have to take off 3 weeks or smt off all my supplements, the only supplements i was taking were creatine and protein powder.

im 17yo, been lifting for like 3 years, 6 4 and like 207 lbs.
    Isnt high creatinine in blood normal for people who lift tho?

DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also drink a **** ton of water

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine. Does your doctor know you supplement?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine. Does your doctor know you supplement?
    nope, I mean I think they only know im taking protein powder, even my parents dont know about me taking creatine cuz they wouldnt let me take it they and would prob kill me if they knew