Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

8 months for trying to violently overthrow the government

WASHINGTON – A Florida man was sentenced to eight months in prison Monday, marking the first felony sentence from the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, was arrested in February after the FBI received a tip identifying him carrying a large “Trump 2020” flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

Hodgkins pleaded guilty in June to a single felony count of obstructing an official proceeding. The felony carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. Following his prison sentence, Hodgkins will be placed under two years of supervised release.

Hodgkins is the third person to be sentenced for being part of the mayhem at the U.S. Capitol. In June, an Indiana woman was given three years of probation after pleading guilty to a charge of illegally demonstrating in the Capitol. Last week a Florida man was sentenced to six months in prison after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    8 months too long

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the person who had the LEGO capital still packaged inside the box.

The Federal Beareu of Idiots actually seized a Lego capital as evidence.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    violently overthrow the government??

Come on now, you don't honestly believe even 1 of the rubes there ever actually thought that was going to happen do you? Did any of them bring a tactical nuke or an F18 cause thats what Uncle Joe says they would need.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

Come on now, you don't honestly believe even 1 of the rubes there ever actually thought that was going to happen do you? Did any of them bring a tactical nuke or an F18 cause thats what Uncle Joe says they would need.
    It's vindictive bullchit, is what it is. You scare one of those mfukkers at their holy capitalist shrine of money leaching, even a little bit and they will exact unearthly revenge. Makes me hurt to witness.

Every single one charged, who's not implicated in a violent attack should be released forth with. Or is it width? That would make more sense frankly, cuz width is like scale which u can wrap yur brain around while "with" is like... "I'm with stupid" haha.

Anyways, when it comes to petty vindictive bullchit, the Dems wrote the freakin' book!

amidoingitright?

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I still think that idiot chick hopping through the window and getting shot is pretty funny....

the ultimate "hold my beer I got this" moment

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I still think that idiot chick hopping through the window and getting shot is pretty funny....

the ultimate "hold my beer I got this" moment
    Dude, it totally is but that's freakin cold to say. The "hold my beer" part, anyway. mmmm cold beer.

Zen Chaz sayz u could say something nice to balance the chi.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    WASHINGTON –
    the FBI received a tip identifying him carrying a large “Trump 2020” flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

One hell of an overthrow of government. This is worse than that pic lotsofluv posted of the terrorist beer belly holding a rifle in front of a xmas tree.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They were oddly allowed in by "capital police" and not a single gun was found with any of them. But muh violent overthrow of the govt! Pathetic...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    It's vindictive bullchit, is what it is. You scare one of those mfukkers at their holy capitalist shrine of money leaching, even a little bit and they will exact unearthly revenge. Makes me hurt to witness.

Every single one charged, who's not implicated in a violent attack should be released forth with. Or is it width? That would make more sense frankly, cuz width is like scale which u can wrap yur brain around while "with" is like... "I'm with stupid" haha.

Anyways, when it comes to petty vindictive bullchit, the Dems wrote the freakin' book!

amidoingitright?
    BLM & Antifa riot for a yr & cause BILLIONS in damage and a teeny tiny fraction were busted. Yet the "violent" mob who were let into the Capitol by the police and were even ushered around to various rooms for photo ops were magically all arrested. Watch the video of the Viking hat guy or the one sitting in Pelosi's chair, they didn't do jack $hit except for pose for photos and yet somehow they should be locked up in GITMO?

No different than that POS Seattle mayor who was proclaiming it a "Summer of Love" when those goofballs took over several city blocks for a couple weeks and she was ok with it....until they came into her home then it was all wrong and everyone of them should be arrested. These politicians are fine with riots and demonstrations so long as they don't personally have to witness or deal with it. Jerry Nadler proclaimed the Portland riots as a figment of imagination because it didn't affect him. It even affects TV talking heads such as Juan Williams or Don Lemon scoffing at the idea of cities burning. They would claim it was fake news or downplay the severity of it. I went to both Minneapolis and my hometown of Kenosha after the riots and will admit I was a bit bummed out with Minneapolis as most of the destruction was in a 2-3 block area and media made that out to be worse than it actually was, whereas Kenosha they underplayed as that town got fukked up, both the downtown and uptown areas were leveled from arson. A yr later and a lot of businesses there are still boarded up.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

BLM & Antifa riot for a yr & cause BILLIONS in damage and a teeny tiny fraction were busted. Yet the "violent" mob who were let into the Capitol by the police and were even ushered around to various rooms for photo ops were magically all arrested. Watch the video of the Viking hat guy or the one sitting in Pelosi's chair, they didn't do jack $hit except for pose for photos and yet somehow they should be locked up in GITMO?

No different than that POS Seattle mayor who was proclaiming it a "Summer of Love" when those goofballs took over several city blocks for a couple weeks and she was ok with it....until they came into her home then it was all wrong and everyone of them should be arrested. These politicians are fine with riots and demonstrations so long as they don't personally have to witness or deal with it. Jerry Nadler proclaimed the Portland riots as a figment of imagination because it didn't affect him. It even affects TV talking heads such as Juan Williams or Don Lemon scoffing at the idea of cities burning. They would claim it was fake news or downplay the severity of it. I went to both Minneapolis and my hometown of Kenosha after the riots and will admit I was a bit bummed out with Minneapolis as most of the destruction was in a 2-3 block area and media made that out to be worse than it actually was, whereas Kenosha they underplayed as that town got fukked up, both the downtown and uptown areas were leveled from arson. A yr later and a lot of businesses there are still boarded up.
    Corbi Dude, I hear u and fully agree it's a $hitshow and fuking BS. Stand up for what you believe in and leave the rest for the douchenozzles to squabble over. Fuk 'em. Life is too damn short.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why even bother trying to overthrow gubmint? It's already imploding.

Just grab a popcorn, sit back and relax, and watch rome burn to the ground.

Sheesh.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I missed the "violent" part...
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Yep. How can you overthrow a government with no guns? A police officer shot Ashli Babbitt. Not one of the rioters.

The rioters were idiots, but if their intent were to kill or overthrow, they would have brought tons of guns.

Nevertheless, the optics were pretty bad.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ..until they came into her home then it was all wrong and everyone of them should be arrested...
    Politicians are the same in every country.

Someone else's house or business..? It's a political opportunity

Their own homes or businesses..? It's an outrage, send everyone to prison

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Why even bother trying to overthrow gubmint? It's already imploding.

Just grab a popcorn, sit back and relax, and watch rome burn to the ground.

Sheesh.

Nor, the problem (and you know this bruh) there will be no popcorn as commies take rule, and if there is popcorn, it'll cost 1,000 a cup.

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    WASHINGTON – A Florida man was sentenced to eight months in prison Monday, marking the first felony sentence from the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, was arrested in February after the FBI received a tip identifying him carrying a large “Trump 2020” flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

Hodgkins pleaded guilty in June to a single felony count of obstructing an official proceeding. The felony carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. Following his prison sentence, Hodgkins will be placed under two years of supervised release.

Hodgkins is the third person to be sentenced for being part of the mayhem at the U.S. Capitol. In June, an Indiana woman was given three years of probation after pleading guilty to a charge of illegally demonstrating in the Capitol. Last week a Florida man was sentenced to six months in prison after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge.
    Hopefully the 6 months counts fortime served awaiting sentence minus 2 months for good behavior
    Carpe Diem, BABY

The left makes no bones in stating, violence brings change

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Yep. How can you overthrow a government with no guns? A police officer shot Ashli Babbitt. Not one of the rioters.

The rioters were idiots, but if their intent were to kill or overthrow, they would have brought tons of guns.

Nevertheless, the optics were pretty bad.
    Government overthrowing around the world:

Violent government overthrowing in the US:

I try really really hard not to use the same old derogatory terms for people but... what kind of pansy soy boy man bunned child really and truly believes THAT was a violent attempt at overthrowing the government? Can we ship these sorry excuses for human beings to Myanmar to take a good look at what real coups look like?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ms. sy, agreed.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most likely makes this the floor for future convictions. The only charge this guy got was obstruction of an official event, he also immediately pled guilty to those charges and worked with the government. It will be interesting to see what others get.

Eight months is no joke but being a convicted felon and having to check that 'yes' box on all future employment applications is probably the real punishment.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good, fuk em.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

hello, was this in response to my comment mentioning violence?

I am not the Italian lady sy, but I did not take it as that. My post sure didn't infer anything your direction, my Canadianic friend

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I am not the Italian lady sy, but I did not take it as that. My post sure didn't infer anything your direction, my Canadianic friend
    I totally dig, Marky.

Nope it was in response to the title of the thread.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Good, fuk em.
    If you srs, then you don’t believe in protest. If you do believe the same could happen to you, unless you are just a storm trooper type person?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you srs, then you don’t believe in protest. If you do believe the same could happen to you, unless you are just a storm trooper type person?
    You can call it what you want. Bottom line is there were plenty of people who were in fact looking to stop the certification based on a fuken lie. Many wanted to harm officials in the process. So ya...Fuk em and anyone attempting to white wash what happened.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can call it what you want. Bottom line is there were plenty of people who were in fact looking to stop the certification based on a fuken lie. Many wanted to harm officials in the process. So ya...Fuk em and anyone attempting to white wash what happened.
    This is how I see it tbh.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good many of them were delusional, led completely astray by the dumbest, most juvenile conspiracy theory since the "circle-circle-dot-dot" cootie shot conspiracy. A theory advanced by the President of the United States.

I have an old and dear friend who is completely caught up in the Q nonsense. Dude has a MS from Cornell and genuinely believes in some of the stupidest shyt I have ever heard. No exaggeration. His wife sends me walls of texts explaining what all the Q's Clues mean and explaining away why he/she/they/CHAOS/Q/Gandalf (or whoever) has been wrong about every single thing it has ever posted. I used to think Putins' folks were Q, but then I read the ridiculous stuff that they believe and I know its not Putin.

Anyway, I feel bad for most of them. Not all, by any means, but a good many. Nonetheless, they would have been machined gunned in most countries and no "patriots' would moan and cry at all.

Also, any person who was specifically there to thwart the democratic process is automatically, by oath, the enemy of all military in this country. Any member of the Active, Reserve or Guard forces who did so is subject to execution. That is the law and I understand what a Law and Order crowd that was, so there should be no complaints if we start lining traitors up against the wall.
    Last edited by eomrat; 07-22-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith