fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuckinright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sharp bicep pain with pulling

Feels like a sharp, stabbing into the anteriomedial area of the bicep but deeper than the surface.

I only do upper body 2x week and just use bands and hammer grip supine rows. I have a diagnosed shoulder impingement from a year or so ago, which I saw a doc and PT for. Apparently I have a small subacromion space.

Lately I’ve quit overhead pulling due to fear of a possibly labrum tear because of my shoulder klunking.

Been fine for the last couple of weeks since dropping OH pulls. So I added internal rotations and laying 3 lbs db rear delt raises today. (I’ve never done internal rotations or the db raises).

Once I got going with one arm rows, I noticed the pain. I ignored it and ploughed through as I wasn’t getting anything from my actual shoulder.

Supine rows - no pain

Pushing - no pain

One arm and two arm band rows and bicep curls - sharp pain as described above.

At rest - no pain.

I’m thinking maybe I aggravated the bicep tendon doing the internal rotations and laying rear delt raises. Maybe I twanged the bicep tendon a few too many times with these two moves thanks to my small subacromion space. Although, I had no pain or Klunking, clicking, popping with the movements.

I’m just so pissed. It’s like there’s a ****ing road block every way I turn. I was just starting to get back into the swim on of things, then the klunking. I stop OH pulling, klunking gets better, start getting back into the swing of things, now this ****.