LovableDork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Don't stop until you DROP!

Hello!

I'm present cause I want to change some things in my life. I've been up and down this road before. It's always something that has always challenge me ever since my first born. I was always afraid of getting pregnant cuz I would imagine myself being out of proportion and then left above cause I'm not what I use to be...?. But when I had my first baby, all of that went out the window. I was doing very well despite my pouch, and then my relationship went downhill 2 years later, cause I wasn't what I was when we had started out and then so did my mental health and physical. I'm here because I want to take advantage of that and take back in to control of that mental and physical part of me because it took me a very long time to realize that it has always been me in control. Nobody else. My parents have health issues, and I know if I don't take care of my body now, I'll be going down the same path as well and stressing out my family. So to avoid that, this is me up close and personal trying to reach out to a community that could help me with that. Thanks!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welcome and good luck with your goals