LukeSmith0011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

First time at a gym trying to find something simple.

I want to go five days a week don't mind doing things that are hard just don't want to over complicate it while I'm unfamiliar with the gym. I'm trying to avoid things like push-up's sit-up's want to stick with weights and machines. Is there anything out there that has lots of stuff like bench press, bicep curls, etc.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Several routines in the sticky threads are perfect for you - like Fierce 5.

You don't need 5 days a week right now. 3 will be plenty. You could do some cardio or sport on the other 2 days if you have spare energy - but once you get deep into the progression of one of the 3 day routines, you will realise why you don't need 5 days. Save that for later when you are more advanced and need to make increases in workload to keep progress moving.

LukeSmith0011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Several routines in the sticky threads are perfect for you - like Fierce 5.

You don't need 5 days a week right now. 3 will be plenty. You could do some cardio or sport on the other 2 days if you have spare energy - but once you get deep into the progression of one of the 3 day routines, you will realise why you don't need 5 days. Save that for later when you are more advanced and need to make increases in workload to keep progress moving.
    I assumed those were all rules about posting. It's funny can't find an answer to this question Googleing it but they are stuck to the top of this forum. Fierce 5 looks perfect I'll start with that thanks.