Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jimmybig002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I cannot burn fat

Hello! 3 months ago, I started gym-going. Now, I can not burn fat. I have a corresponding workout plan. What shall I include in my nutrition program in order to achieve my goal?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    A calorie deficit + patience + an awareness of the day-to-day noise in your weight changes caused by water weight.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you eat less?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you think you can or you think you cannot, you’re right.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

My diet is balanced in order to gain muscle mass. I reckon that it is a genetic problem. I am afraid I need to start using some medical preparations. What shall I start with?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jimmybig002 View Post
    My diet is balanced in order to gain muscle mass. I reckon that it is a genetic problem. I am afraid I need to start using some medical preparations. What shall I start with?
    I think you are eating too many calories. That's what would be typical if you are eating to gain muscle.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I think you are eating too many calories. That's what would be typical if you are eating to gain muscle.
    What is your opinion about Clen?

Cannot be discussed on this forum. Anything that is not sold by bb.com and is illegal in most US territories is out of bounds for discussion. Prescription medication too.

Don't look for shortcuts, fat loss results come from reducing your calorie intake consistently over time.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My diet is balanced in order to gain muscle mass. I reckon that it is a genetic problem.
    Not a genetic problem, but a math problem.

You need to be in a caloric deficit. (Eating fewer calories than you are burning, on a consistent basis.)

That said, you CAN do what is called a recomp - lose fat while gaining muscle (basically eat where you are neither gaining or losing WEIGHT) but burning fat as you gain muscle. But this is usually a painfully slow process and leads people to think it just doesn't work, resultig in "I cannot burn fat". ;-)

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you mean eating clean? (not srs)

just make sure you're in a deficit and you won't need any of that stuff

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I tried to eat less. I am not managing to recover after workouts and I feel bad.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried to eat less. I am not managing to recover after workouts and I feel bad.
    Then workout less. Seriously though, if you're used to doing long, high volume workouts then no surprise you may feel like poop trying to sustain those type of workouts on lower calories and you may need to dial it back a bit. Keep intensity up, but volume low.

Regardless, the only thing thats going to get you there is a sustained, moderate caloric deficit.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what’s your current workout routine
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Light that chit on fire
    We’re all gonna make it.

bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100) bullarms is not very well liked. (-100)
    Keep a note what things you want to do first, mark some points on big chart and work for them. Nothing is impossible but with unclear goal and agenda everything seems to be impossible.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're not in a calorie deficit.

Consistently be in a calorie deficit, and you will lose fat.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As xsquid99 said, lowering volume and maintaining high intensity on your lifts is important since the deficit entails a reduction in performance capabilities, while maintaining existing muscle and strength is mostly a function of the latter.

Another suggestion: if you are still feeling weak and unable to keep up even after reducing your volume, it's not going to sound fun, but favor carbohydrates with your caloric allowance and your strength levels should reflect at least a small improvement.

I'm currently running the same program I was doing on a surplus and it's a challenge keeping up with my old numbers, but eating a higher proportion of carbs relative to fat has helped.
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anonymous000 View Post
    Maybe it's all the plant slop you're eating all day..... if you keep consuming the carbs you will Not lose fat... even if you're in a calorie deficit you will burn away your muscle instead.. there by increasing body fat percentage..
    thanks for the tips bro... might want to tell that to everyone who has managed to drop down to a ridiculously low bf% even though they were eating plenty of carbs

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you mean starving them selfs correct.. at lest get your facts straight
    those carb eaters are skinnybese (skinny on the outside fat/obese on the inside)

eating plant slop is just starving your self you're not a ruminant animal...

just in case you don't know what that means You're Not a cow and can't make your own amino acids

If you're starving your self you will hold onto fat and create fat as much as possible all while burning away muscle mass
    Can we ban this troll ^^^
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you so mad is it because it breaks your VEGAN narrative?? Are you a vegan Shill? you promote plants as being healthy yet you offer no proof as to how the human body digests them ... because humans don't even have the organs to digest them.(
    My bad ferment them ). You have an acidic stomach which breaks down animal flesh..

THis is why vegans imitate animal products and spend 5-6 hours trying to replicate a steak.. in those videos where they try to recreate they also try to mimic the flavor and saturated animal fats..

plants don't have bioavailable vitamins. People that body-build have been eating meat to grow their muscles for OVER a Century..

Most likely someone all ready tried plants and it DID NOT work..

the only things plants can grow is FAT and an obese national ... No one is here to grow fat .

I'm trying to help people get back in shape while you and that other guy want them to get obese on a plant based diet
    Seriousl question: why do you keep assuming people are vegan when they call you out?

We're not vegan... I am not... she is not... so you can abandon that right away.

Second, have you ever see how lean snails is? Clearly not...

Third, I am also someone who eats a LOT of carbs and plants... and yet here I am... like 11% bodyfat, consuming like 60% of my calories from carbs, grains, fruits, veggies....

So if your theory of the dangers of plants really held weight, I guess we're all miracles.

Not to mention the hundreds of THOUSANDS of elite athletes who thrive in the top tiers of sport consuming HIGH CARB and HIGH PLANT-MATTER diets.

Compare that to how many elite, lean athletes eating only animal products.

Hm.... yeah... I think you lose.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how much muscle have you gained

ZERO

run your hand threw your hair if it's hard like straw or brittle it means you're most likely animal Protein deficient
    which could be confirmed by a blood test at your doctors office.

as hair requires complete proteins to grow soft as keratin is synthesized from animal protein...

vegans veg or SADieters have hard hair or straw like... unnatural.

this is why baby's have super soft hair and you don't..
    You'll be banned soon.

Don't worry.

Take your BS to the misc.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

why are you soo butt hurt, cause you know i'm right about your hair being hard like straw, brittle or split ends
    How your erectile dysfunction?

Still got that going on?

Sad little man

Nope no more lol thanks for asking though
    Guess what: I never once in my life had that issue... and yet I ate PLANTS.

I also have never been obese eating plants.

I have never had ANY health issues related to plants.

Imagine that.

Nope no more lol thanks for asking though
    No, bro. This is daft. Muscle's power and form is based on having a diet full of meat, vegetable and carbs.

Go on a vegan diet or 95-99%+ plants see what happens.for a couple of months.. you will get obese and lose your muscle mass..

that is what we have been told are "healthy"
    there are shredded vegans out there too...

sorry if i missed it, but who was talking about a 95-99% plant diet anyway? just because someone eats carbs doesn't mean they are following some vegan diet

moderation is key. hell, we could argue how bad it is to eat peanut butter because it's so calorically dense and makes people more prone to weight gain

All the vitamins are 100% bio available in meat

there is None that are bioavailable in plants. no such thing as an essential carbohydrate other wise I could claim ethanol is an essential carbohydrate since it's the HIGHEST prioritized carbohydrate by the metabolism ... CnH2n+1OH.

consuming sugar is equivalent to drinking ethanol... you can actually get a non ethanol hang over THEY are real...NAFLAD..

you eat 60/40

Go on a vegan diet or 95-99%+ plants see what happens.for a couple of months.. you will get obese and lose your muscle mass..

that is what we have been told are "healthy"

I had severe arthritis at age 31 in one of my finger joints bone to bone cartilage deterioration
    quite painful I may add I could barely move it (right ring finger)

and starting to creep up in my knee, issues getting worse in both ankles, left foot as well too...

ED is a secondary problem to a heart problem and/or CV issues etc..

If by switching to a 90%+ meat based diet fixed the issues the it must be the plants causing the damage..

the Suffering every day was not worth it i did not want to live anymore..

I have absolutely perfect mobility in my joints the cartilage deterioration is gone..(as noted by the increased cartilage gap )

My first world health problems went from many to Zero...

why would i tell people to eat plant slop

a lot of people have been moving to a meat based diet and a lot of their health issues have been "going away"... it's not just isolated incidents .. I mean you don't even have to have a study that eating plants are bad majority of people are obese they're eating junk food and plant slop all day.. the average western dieter eats 3-4oz of animal products in a day.. that comes to about 95-97% plant based I know its hard for you to admit you're wrong about this.. because you're brainwashed consumerist, like i said before you're brain washed by the food pyramid that was posted on the bulletin board in your school class room that is what your brain refers to as 'healthy'.. This is also what others here are referring to as healthy..

you claimed i had a 50IQ but even a fish knows what it's natural diet is and you don't ...

most fruits and vegetables have only been around for the last 300 or less years(most in the last 130 years ) and humans did not evolve to eat them in that time Nor will humans evolve backwards to such.. evolution only marches forward... this is why the HUMAN cecum is a vestigial organ.... as eating grass became irrelevant..

If you got dropped off in a forest your only choice would to be eating pine needles, dirt or hunting and killing an animal as your food...

you will most likely be eating it raw as well because you don't know how to make a fire..

you might find some mushrooms that are most likely very poisonous..

Where will I find the MAN made fruits and vegetables in the wild.. Exactly
    404 Not Found

This automatically debunks, MAN MADE plants as your natural diet...

You will not finds these plants in nature as they're Cloned plants... All the plants you eat are mono cropped, FAKE and man made...their is nothing natural about them. no nutritional value.

I was vegan for 3 years and LOST lost like 15 pounds… basically all fat

We have countless studies showing that plants contribute to weight LOSS and not gain.

You need to leave now. Seriously.

Show me ONE study showing a vegan diet leading to obesity or weight gain whatsoever… show me a single study showing increasing whole plant foods causing weight gain of any kind or a loss in muscle mass
    Last edited by AdamWW; 07-20-2021 at 08:48 AM.

and you're not vegan anymore see exactly. nothing but a plant based dieter LOL poser..

No vitamin A in plants you can't even make muscle in the first place....

you used up your liver stores and quit..
    Show me the studies that prove your claims.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Show me the studies that prove your claims.
    You said not to feed the troll. Do you really think you're going to get anywhere with this guy?

He literally claimed that vegetables are only a few hundred years old.

I should have stayed in school? Maybe you should learn to spell and use grammar correctly before making baseless assumptions about other people's education levels.

By the way, if you think meat is somehow pure and unmodified in commercial food production you are mistaken.

plants have A1 that is beta carotene it's a plant color ..pigment idiot..

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32240539/
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32415141/
    That's not what i asked for.

I asked for studies showing vegans or people who eat MORE whole plant foods becoming obese due to the diet.

I ask for studies showing they also lose muscle mass.

You have given zero evidence to support your claims except your own personal story where you ate too many calories and got fat.

You got fat because you consumed too much energy, not because you ate plants.

So again, show me the evidence.