mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

12 weeks Fat loss, Need help

I've been training for 11 years now without any proper diet regimen so I already have a foundation of solid frame. finally i decided to shred all the fat I've been carrying. I'm 5'4" (164cm) and weigh 172lbs. I've almost completed 7 weeks of eating clean. my caloric maintenance is 2200 and I'm consuming 1700cal. In first 5 weeks I lost 11lbs (until 30th June 2021) and since then my weight is going up and down for two weeks. my macros are 190p 80c 48f. my current bodyfat is 28% and my target bf is 10-12%. This is my first time of eating clean that's why its confusing whether its working or not because most of the people I've seen they can see abs within first two months after they start eating clean. help please.

I've attached before and after 7 weeks images, the only difference is little bit around the waist and no defined upper body
    Attached Images

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eating clean has nothing to do with fat loss. It all comes down to if you're in a weekly calorie deficit or not. You can eat "clean" all you want however if it doesn't put you in a consistent calorie deficit then it doesn't matter
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm in a 500 caloric deficit that's what I mentioned so I'm not sure what am I doing wrong here

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only way you can confirm a caloric deficit is via recorded weight loss, its not what the numbers on your calorie tracking app says. If you're not losing weight you're not in a calorie deficit. Make sure you're weighing yourself every day at the same time, and calculating your weekly average, then compare that weeks average to the average over the following week, and so on. A 500 calorie deficit is not very big (only 1 lb per week) so water weight fluctuations can easily mask your weight loss if you aren't paying close attention.

You have a LONG way to go for abs, you need to lose at least 30+ lbs, so just keep that in mind that its not going to be achievable in 12 weeks.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Eating clean has nothing to do with fat loss. It all comes down to if you're in a weekly calorie deficit or not. You can eat "clean" all you want however if it doesn't put you in a consistent calorie deficit then it doesn't matter
    this, and two people dieting for two months can have vastly different results when it comes to ab visibility... one could start @ 16% bf and see abs within two months, whereas the other one could start @ 23% bf and not see a hint of abs before four months

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    The only way you can confirm a caloric deficit is via recorded weight loss, its not what the numbers on your calorie tracking app says. If you're not losing weight you're not in a calorie deficit. Make sure you're weighing yourself every day at the same time, and calculating your weekly average, then compare that weeks average to the average over the following week, and so on. A 500 calorie deficit is not very big (only 1 lb per week) so water weight fluctuations can easily mask your weight loss if you aren't paying close attention.

You have a LONG way to go for abs, you need to lose at least 30+ lbs, so just keep that in mind that its not going to be achievable in 12 weeks.
    yes i've been recording my weight first thing in the morning everyday. i mean if i take the average i've lost 11lbs in 7 weeks which is nearly 1.6lbs per week. i know 500 deficit isn't that big but i'm going to the gym as well for weights and 20min cardio, so by that logic i should be in more deficit.
    and you're right about losing 30lbs to get to 10% bf... thanks for that mate

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    this, and two people dieting for two months can have vastly different results when it comes to ab visibility... one could start @ 16% bf and see abs within two months, whereas the other one could start @ 23% bf and not see a hint of abs before four months
    yes you're right... that means i have a long way to go.... i'll need 30 more weeks to lose 30lbs

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mrflame07 View Post
    yes i've been recording my weight first thing in the morning everyday. i mean if i take the average i've lost 11lbs in 7 weeks which is nearly 1.6lbs per week. i know 500 deficit isn't that big but i'm going to the gym as well for weights and 20min cardio, so by that logic i should be in more deficit.
    It's worth running that calculation again but excluding the first weeks readings. There is usually a large drop in water weight in the first week. This can come back again when you stop dieting and go back to eating at maintenance.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrflame07 View Post
    your waist when measured at the navel will be your best gauge of Fatloss. Every inch lost represents around 5-7 lbs of fat lost
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough