Thread: Need help

Themanjordo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help

I’m 21 stone 32 year old they had borderline diabetes I need help what should I be focusing on first diet or exercise?

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Themanjordo View Post
    I’m 21 stone 32 year old they had borderline diabetes I need help what should I be focusing on first diet or exercise?
    Both
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the Facebook Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.facebook.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8jYRGthLppGdQhf8mw5Mg

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Cut out ultra processed foods. Stick to basics like meat, eggs and fill up on vegetables

Do some kind of exercise every day - like walking, cycling, swimming etc. You can start weight training if you want but for the moment it's not going to have a big impact, it's going to be all about reducing the weight.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Cut out ultra processed foods. Stick to basics like meat, eggs and fill up on vegetables

Do some kind of exercise every day - like walking, cycling, swimming etc. You can start weight training if you want but for the moment it's not going to have a big impact, it's going to be all about reducing the weight.

That’s what I’m looking for reducing weight and change my diet then bringing in weights much later I think that’s best bet for me

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s what I’m looking for reducing weight and change my diet then bringing in weights much later I think that’s best bet for me
    Resistance training now will help decrease lean tissue loss.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Resistance training now will help decrease lean tissue loss.
    Resistance training what’s that?

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bodyweight exercises, lifting weights, using resistance bands

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Basically any kind of "lifting." The term is specified to separate it categorically from aerobic training like running, swimming, cycling, etc. Technically that entails "resistance" as well but it's obviously different in nature and purpose.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"