Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anonymous000 View Post
    adamww will be gone soon along with the other guy.. I contacted the admin bc of the sexual harassment.
    OK Karen.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    adamww will be gone soon along with the other guy.. I contacted the admin bc of the sexual harassment.
    Yeah obviously the W in Adam stands for «Weinstein»...
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been on this forum since 2006 and consistently provide helpful information as well as conversations with other regular posters.

Look at my rep count... it's not from the Misc either... I actually help people.

you are irrelevant
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is a difference between sexual harassment and sexual assault...

sexual assault/battery is grabbing my crotch or actually attempting to inset an object into me etc..

sexual harassment is saying you were going to rape me with a carrot..

you're such a moron...
    For a troll you are not very funny. Look up posts by paulinkansas and take note.

I didn’t say I would rape you with a carrot, I asked you to rape yourself with a carrot.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I think this speaks to how subjective the factors of satiety are.

‘Fullness’ seems to be a pretty universal mechanism: when you’re at capacity, you feel full. However when it comes to taste satisfaction, it seems like different people react differently to salty, sweet, savory, certain flavor intensities….

Some people can eat endless amounts of chocolate whereas I feel totally done after a small amount…

Similar to you, I can be totally done with whole eggs after 1-3, but I can plow through 16oz of salmon.
    Subjectivity is hardwired into it because our emotional drives kick in whenever our bodies get low on key indicators. And I think it can be more proxy based than a trigger of real scarcity (unless essential micronutrients of course).

Otherwise though there's specific conditions I think a person will need to achieve a relative satiety.

Starch and energy management can definitely get emotional, but lead to irrational eating habits.

Salt can be correlated to an electrolyte issue if you sweat too much, while too little water can lead to complications with cravings for carbs.

Electrolytes in general seem to have a strong effect on people. Potassium seems to have a common positive effect. Fats seem to satisfy more latent energy drives.