It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Class action lawsuit againt Bowmar Nutrition

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...ction-lawsuit/

Based on testing commissioned by undersigned counsel and performed by reputable, independent laboratories that specialize in nutritional analysis of food products, each serving of the products contains less than the represented amount of protein, the class action lawsuit states.

“The variances range from a 15 percent shortfall from stated values for the protein bars, through approximately a 50 percent shortfall for varieties of the nut spreads, to up to a 60 percent or more shortfall for the protein powders and frostings.”

Interested to see where this goes
    My secret? Texting between sets.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...ction-lawsuit/

Based on testing commissioned by undersigned counsel and performed by reputable, independent laboratories that specialize in nutritional analysis of food products, each serving of the products contains less than the represented amount of protein, the class action lawsuit states.

“The variances range from a 15 percent shortfall from stated values for the protein bars, through approximately a 50 percent shortfall for varieties of the nut spreads, to up to a 60 percent or more shortfall for the protein powders and frostings.”

Funny how people are always saying you get what you pay for especially co reps but this protein is like
    over $30 for 2 lbs and now they are having label claim issues that's why I REFUSE to pay for these
    overpriced supplements with these fancy packaging that's been hitting the market for the past couple
    of years and I stick to HUNTING down crazy deals when it comes to supps.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 years later it'll be settled with lawyers receiving millions in legal fees, and prior customers with proof of receipt will get a discount code for a future purchase.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Funny how people are always saying you get what you pay for especially co reps but this protein is like
    over $30 for 2 lbs and now they are having label claim issues that's why I REFUSE to pay for these
    overpriced supplements with these fancy packaging that's been hitting the market for the past couple
    of years and I stick to HUNTING down crazy deals when it comes to supps.
    that hunt usually ends with brands I've never heard of lol

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    2 years later it'll be settled with lawyers receiving millions in legal fees, and prior customers with proof of receipt will get a discount code for a future purchase.
    I'd hate to wish bad on anyone but something like this could end a company
    My secret? Texting between sets.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that hunt usually ends with brands I've never heard of lol

I'd hate to wish bad on anyone but something like this could end a company

Lol totally agree they have sometimes brands I've never seen before and this ^^^is one of them but
    the ingredient profile is EXCELLENT and the Cinnamon Swirl flavor is like a cinnamon roll it's very
    sweet so 8-10oz of water is the way to go but I got it mainly for overnight proats, mixing in yogurt
    and cottage cheese, and baking and so far it's worked out GREAT! and at $10 a 2lb tub you
    can't go wrong.