Meg0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Eating out during a reverse/in between shows

Hey everyone,

I am currently about 2-3 week post show and around 9-10 weeks out of my next competition. My coach is letting me have a free meal, but I am so concerned that whatever I choose to eat is going to blow out my progress and make me gain a lot of fat back and will set off a chain of negative events. She said that she thinks it's the right move for me but I am so nervous.

any tips or ideas on what types of cuisine to choose or go for?

LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Meg0202 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am currently about 2-3 week post show and around 9-10 weeks out of my next competition. My coach is letting me have a free meal, but I am so concerned that whatever I choose to eat is going to blow out my progress and make me gain a lot of fat back and will set off a chain of negative events. She said that she thinks it's the right move for me but I am so nervous.

any tips or ideas on what types of cuisine to choose or go for?
    You can go for a subway meal, they will be healthy as well as nutritious.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 9-10 weeks away, 1 meal isn't going to do you in, go wild.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Um I mean really what ever you like, just use moderation….

Me, eating out during prep is things it’s easy to eye ball macros on or has the nutrition online. Sushi, pho, chipotle. Things generally I’d avoid mystery ingredients that come in large portions/easy to over eat like curry or fried Chinese dishes in sweet sauces. Really what it comes down to is do your research and use moderation

Like if you go to ihop kinda just be aware syrup and butter can add up. If you order regular soda with free refills, it’s easy to drink more calories than you eat.

Also, like if you go to Chinese you can pick steam veggies with shrimp or sweet and sour pork. Obviously, the sweet and sour pork will be a smaller volume of food vs the steamed option. No problem with having it, and during most your prep, you just need to be aware.

I have notice larger volume with lower calories helps a lot of people with prep diets so if your only option at the restaurant you chose is fried chicken and French fries, you might want to chose some where else like kfc vs chick fil a where you can get a salad or fruit with fried chicken