Thread: VR and exercise

Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100) Johnatham is not very well liked. (-100)

VR and exercise

Over the past 6 months I have dropped 40 pounds while also doing 4x the amount of weight in the gym than when I first started. I'm currently a student, and with COVID-19 many of my forms of exercise got cut out and I lost motivation which ended in my weight gain. The hardest thing for me was finding new ways to burn calories which is hard because I personally HATE running and I find walking and such so boring.

So, 2 months ago I purchased an Oculus Quest 2 for $300 at BestBuy and then bought a game called Beat Saber and I am having the absolute time of my life while drenched in sweat from playing for the past hour. I also struggled to find at home options for aerobic arm exercises and this VR works perfectly for that. If you're looking to find some at home aerobic exercise that you can do at practically any time of the day, I highly recommend investing into a VR.

hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Johnatham View Post
    Over the past 6 months I have dropped 40 pounds while also doing 4x the amount of weight in the gym than when I first started. I'm currently a student, and with COVID-19 many of my forms of exercise got cut out and I lost motivation which ended in my weight gain. The hardest thing for me was finding new ways to burn calories which is hard because I personally HATE running and I find walking and such so boring.

So, 2 months ago I purchased an Oculus Quest 2 for $300 at BestBuy and then bought a game called Beat Saber and I am having the absolute time of my life while drenched in sweat from playing for the past hour. I also struggled to find at home options for aerobic arm exercises and this VR works perfectly for that. If you're looking to find some at home aerobic exercise that you can do at practically any time of the day, I highly recommend investing into a VR.
    Not a bad alternative, buddy

Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100)
    I didn't even think about this type of physical activity.

Stabdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool!

I also have a Quest 2 and I almost exclusively use it to play Eleven Table Tennis. It's not as physically demanding as Beat Saber, but it is 95% the same as real table tennis. Really fun, especially playing online against strangers. Recommened if you didn't try it yet!

octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100) octonic is not very well liked. (-100)

Octonic VR Running On Treadmills

Check out our app Octonic where you can run in Virtual Reality with the Quest 2.