MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

approaching advice

hey bodybuilding ladies. its me jeremy. hi.

just joined a gym and looking to both get my ass in shape and find a partner in life.

how should i approach yall when doing your thing? just rock on up tensing my biceps and introduce myself?

or perhaps sit back chilled spectating your bench press from afar. with a casanova glint in my eye. the strategy that works mostly in bars.

i recently approached some hot peice of ass in the car lot. said she looked good inside. then her big ass mean ass bf got out some car and i had to leave then or he was going beat my ass. i realised i was no match for this dude. and how much of a pip squeak i seemed infront of this woman. so i guess it was best i left. out macho'd was enough for 1 day huh. out macho'd and my ass kicked would have been double trouble.

so how yall do the dating thing in gyms? whats my options here.
    Last edited by MrJeremyOlympia; 07-03-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Ron Artest for President SimmerDownBrah's Avatar
    SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmerDownBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No expert, but I've seen other guys go in at the gym, they usually get brushed off because most people want to be (and should be) left alone when they are working out. If you're looking for a place to meet people, take exercise classes, say, Yoga or Pilates. They're far more social. Introduce yourself, get to know a few people and let things develop without worrying about elaborate approaches.

Worst case scenario you'll meet no women, but you'll be able to blow yourself so who cares.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Follow them around from work out to work out make sure to never break eye contact and make it OBVIOUS you're taking pictures of them on your phone for BEST results SRS.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SimmerDownBrah View Post
    No expert, but I've seen other guys go in at the gym, they usually get brushed off because most people want to be (and should be) left alone when they are working out. If you're looking for a place to meet people, take exercise classes, say, Yoga or Pilates. They're far more social. Introduce yourself, get to know a few people and let things develop without worrying about elaborate approaches.

Worst case scenario you'll meet no women, but you'll be able to blow yourself so who cares.
    my ex wife was scewing her yoga instructor. she told me when she was leaving my ass. walking out the door. on her way to go and do some yoga with riccardo.

maybe i should become a yoga instructor huh. then i will get all the attention in the class. and be able to show them my flexibility once i acheieve it. perhaps i shouldnt hate riccardo but learn fom him. dude stole my wife. hes clearly some sort of master. with my yoga class i will probably have some housewifes wanting extra lssons later. when their husbands go on business trips. life will be wonderful. ive found my calling. thanks for the advice dude.
    Last edited by MrJeremyOlympia; 07-03-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Follow them around from work out to work out make sure to never break eye contact and make it OBVIOUS you're taking pictures of them on your phone for BEST results SRS.
    sounds a little creepy dude.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Throw Reeceโ€™s at them. Works every time

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrJeremyOlympia View Post
    Do you wanna pick up girls or not....?!

Trust me CREEPmaxxxing makes them so WET they can't fathom why a DISGUSTING and REVOLTING ugly man will not stop making them uncomfortable.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿชณ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrJeremyOlympia View Post
    your avi is a little creepy m8. Try actually taking up lifting and do a competition and meet people. Donโ€™t bug a chick at the gym. Itโ€™s annoying and most people have a set amount of time they can spend at the gym. Talking isnโ€™t part of that

squidfase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah. No. Don't approach us at the gym. I've had my fair share of these kind of dudes at the gym. We don't care about you, we're not there to make friends and definitely not there to hook up. You called that guy being satirical creepy, but he's just pointing out how creepy your original post was. Go to social places and make friends there that could turn into a relationship. The gym ain't it my guy.