mmmareek is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tanning first competition

Hello, i have first competition, 6th august. want to ask how to better tan myself. i have dream tan redbronze and jantana. bothfull but not sure if it enough. was thinking maybe better use dream tan solo, or do first coat jan ultra 1 and second before stage dream tan. Need your thoughts. its not ifbb/npc so its allowed im 179cm 89kg
    Attached Images

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's no house tanner?
    I wouldn't know how to self tan; I always use the house tanner for the show so they can do touch-ups the day of.

If you're going to self tan, do you have someone that can help you the day of the show?
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

mmmareek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    There's no house tanner?
    I wouldn't know how to self tan; I always use the house tanner for the show so they can do touch-ups the day of.

If you're going to self tan, do you have someone that can help you the day of the show?
    yes, there is no tanner, I have girlfriend there and friends bodybuilders.
    this competition just started, this is their second event and they are still kinda low level, but grow every time. maybe next time they will have tanner