ChocoTacoFilms is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm having trouble getting my abs to show more

Recently I've been trying to focus on getting my abs to show because i feel like the front part of my body is plain looking. They sometimes show up in pictures but mostly only from the side and with good lighting I've been eating pretty healthy. I eat an egg sandwich for breakfast, a protein shake with almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, and protein powder, tuna for lunch, peanuts as a snack and usually rice with some beans or vegetables and some type of protein like fish or meat. Should I do a more intense ab excercies or work them out more frequently? I work them out only once or twice a week. Should I try daily. I can provide pictures if needed. Thank you for any advice

Edit: I attached two photos
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ChocoTacoFilms; 07-01-2021 at 02:35 PM.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your abs don't show its because (1) your bodyfat is too high or (2) they're not built up enough or (3) a combination of 1 & 2.

If you're trying to lean down for more muscle definition the things you chose to eat make no difference at all if you're still eating too much of it.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    If your abs don't show its because (1) your bodyfat is too high or (2) they're not built up enough or (3) a combination of 1 & 2.

If you're trying to lean down for more muscle definition the things you chose to eat make no difference at all if you're still eating too much of it.
    This is the only answer.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Refer to post#2. A pic will help to make suggestions so post one up
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChocoTacoFilms View Post
    Recently I've been trying to focus on getting my abs to show because i feel like the front part of my body is plain looking. They sometimes show up in pictures but mostly only from the side and with good lighting I've been eating pretty healthy. I eat an egg sandwich for breakfast, a protein shake with almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, and protein powder, tuna for lunch, peanuts as a snack and usually rice with some beans or vegetables and some type of protein like fish or meat. Should I do a more intense ab excercies or work them out more frequently? I work them out only once or twice a week. Should I try daily. I can provide pictures if needed. Thank you for any advice
    There's virtually no pertinent information in here regarding your current status, training or diet.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It cause you're also having trouble staying in a calorie deficit.

But abs are a muscle and still need to be developed to a certain degree to be noticeable at lower body fat %.

Focus on the compounds that involve the core more - squat, bent over rows, overhead press, deadlifts - and I'd throw in some direct ab work 1-3 times a week. Not a ton, but 1-2 exercises each time, 3 sets each.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Refer to post#2. A pic will help to make suggestions so post one up
    Here are two pics
    Attached Images

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a good base. If you dropped 10 lbs you'd have good abs however depending on how you want to look overall you may be too small

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

You have a good base. If you dropped 10 lbs you'd have good abs however depending on how you want to look overall you may be too small
    Glad to hear I have a good base. I don't think I'll try dropping 10 pounds though. I'm already like 135 and I don't want to get smaller than I already am. Should I just work my abs more?

Glad to hear I have a good base. I don't think I'll try dropping 10 pounds though. I'm already like 135 and I don't want to get smaller than I already am. Should I just work my abs more?
    Yep lots of direct ab work every other day

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Yep lots of direct ab work every other day
    Great! Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Great! Thanks man I really appreciate it!
    at some point though you’ll have to lean out a bit more but it’s better to do that once you’ve added muscle

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB