Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bulk or continue cutting

https://ibb.co/JkZMXG4
    this is me now

this is me last yr at the end of my cut, which looking back, I felt like i ended it too soo which is why im asking now. I have made some gains, but I feel as though im pretty fat from where I would like to be.

https://ibb.co/qRP9fGg

https://ibb.co/19GvMmL
    i believe i was mid bulk or so here, this was exactly one yr ago

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say bulk, because everything could be bigger, and there's probably not much more to see by way of abs at your current build.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very good place to bulk.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rainbowbandit View Post
    I feel as though im pretty fat from where I would like to be.
    You're not fat at all. If you're not going to bulk, at least eat at maintenance.

Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rainbowbandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the feed back
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You're not fat at all. If you're not going to bulk, at least eat at maintenance.
    my bad, that meant to say *far* from where I would like to be lol. I felt last time I cut I didn't do it for long enough, so I tried to cut a litte more this time, just wasnt sure if this was a good place to bulk...I would like to bulk for as long as possible.