Thread: any fellow

MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJeremyOlympia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

any fellow

ike turner fans?

the real king of music.

dude got a bad press and people judged him and **** but his music was the best.

some hot piece of ass once left my bachelor pad because ike was on. said i was promoting misogynism. kinda pleased she left.. her fat ass was never going to be my soulmate anyways. skank didnt even like mayonnaise
    Last edited by MrJeremyOlympia; 06-30-2021 at 02:58 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, it is hilarious you got eomrat reeled in on this.

Here is one for him-