lukepalmer0512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulking but put on 4% body fat in a month

Hi all, over the last month and a bit I have been (attempting to) bulk. At the start according to boditrax I was 14% body fat and 79.5kg. I went gym quite regular (3/4 times a week) and quite an active job, I did a scan yesterday and I am now apparently 78.5kg with almost 19% body fat 77.8kg muscle percentage. And now I am just stuck. I have seen a decent improvement in my strength however I feel this big of an increase in fat is way too much especially if I’ve apparently lost a kg and i just seem to have gotten a fatter face and belly. I am looking for some tips or advice as I don’t know what to do.
    I am 6ft and 20 years old. According to a macro calculator to bulk I should be having 268g protein 356g carbs and 80g of fat. I won’t lie over the period I was missing the proteins and carbs by about 50/100 everyday however nearly always getting the fat.
    Should I carry on bulking or maintain til I start to see some visible improvement ? Thanks

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your scale CANNOT accurately tell your bodyfat. It is worthless for that.

https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/