GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Nice to meet everyone * Not like you will read it *

Nice to meet all of you!

My names Reeni . Im 21 Years old , and ive been considered obese my entire life.

I don't think anyone will realistically read this , but it makes me feel better if i post about it.

I have been fat ever since I could remember . Living off cheap dollar tree foods and processed cans of food. I don't know how to cook or count calories , and
    I have never been physically active in my life , so ill probably die of a heart attack sooner than most .
    I'm in a very unhappy part of my life since i cant even look at myself anymore without feelings disgusted. Im afraid of falling in love in my current condition. I need
    alot of help since im currently lost and looking for change.

So ill try my best to keep on these forums and learn what i can and hopefully get help from others.

Thanks again for letting me join your community and looking for your guys supports .
    Attached Images

keirablack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keirablack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keirablack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keirablack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Reeni, I am also pretty new here (I just joined a few days ago). If I can believe in myself as an obese 37 year old with back problems, I can believe you can change your life too at 21. I am rooting for you!!

GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrimFitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keirablack View Post
    Hi Reeni, I am also pretty new here (I just joined a few days ago). If I can believe in myself as an obese 37 year old with back problems, I can believe you can change your life too at 21. I am rooting for you!!
    I wish the same to you! , its nice to see I'm not alone . I really wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals!

MustafaDuran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the forum. I'm a new user myself and i'm 22 years old. I'm on the opposite side. I've always been very skinny. I'm going to give you some tips on how to proceed with nutrition and some lifting basics. Gradually remove the junk food from your diet and replace the junk with healthy foods. Let's say that you are having 4 meals in a day and 4 of them include junk food. Replace one of the meals of junk with healthy food. Bananas, apples, cherries, blueberries, oranges, grapes, fruits in general, vegetables. Cooking healthy food is not that hard. You can boil whole eggs, boil brown rice, whole wheat pasta. Make a list of foods that you are going to be buying every day. Buy some whole wheat bread, apples, bananas, oranges, grapefruit and vegetables. Start drinking calorie free drinks and a lot of water + ditch the soda. The most important thing is to start slow and make it easy at first. It must be very easy to follow at the beginning. Like 1 healthy meal a day without any soda and running for 10 minutes + weight lifting 3 days a week. You are always going to get support if you don't give up on your journey. Strive for consistency in the kitchen and the weight room. You need to learn good form on the basic exercises and you can ask someone in the gym to help you or you can watch form videos. You don't even have to cook for the most part. I'm going to give you a list of foods to buy and eat. Non fat greek yogurt, apples, bananas, cucumber, tomato, oranges, grapefruit, grapes, cherries, kiwi, sunflower seeds, almonds, calorie free soda, any fruit or vegetable. And you can boil eggs. Also try to get your full sleep. I wish you the best.

binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) binlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Reeni, congrats on taking a major first step in changing your lifestyle! My number 1 tip for you on this journey is "consistency is the key". What I mean by that is you have to consistently train, diet, and practice healthy habits (get enough sleep, don't drink too much alcohol, manage stress levels, etc.) if you want to succeed. It's a long, hard road, but if it was easy everyone would do it. I don't know you, but I am proud of your decision to change your life. All the best Reeni!

mechan771999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hiii