Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Been working out 3.5 months strong for the first time in my life, losing motivation

Hello!

I am a teenager who has struggled with trying to be active for my entire life. One day I decided that I was done being skinny-fat and wanted to workout and feel better about myself (and maybe actually impress some girls for once). First time I seriously tried running on the treadmill I feel like someone shoved a needle into my brain and dosed me with a speedball. It was so incredible and beyond what I could have ever imagined a runner's high to feel like. I did this 6 days a week until my legs began to really bug me, so I decided to switch to the elliptical for the time being. This was a dopamine MACHINE. It felt so good to workout and just run to amazing music. Anyways 3.5 months later I really, really want to keep working out but it feels like a chore every time I go to the gym. I tried switching back to the treadmill but I no longer get any high and it just feels tedious as hell. I feel tired all the time now and my motivation has gone down severely. I don't try and eat junk food because I refuse to fall back into that habit even if someone held a gun to my head but I CAN'T lose this. It's all I have left going for me. I don't want to do anything but just sit around anymore and rot in my own shell. This is the longest workout streak I've ever had in my entire life and my last ditch effort is trying to run outside for exercise to change things up. I feel like this won't be that good though because my mindset is becoming more and more negative and I feel like I can't do anything on my own to stop it. Almost like a demon has hijacked my brain and is forcing me to dislike the activity I had once so fondly cherished. It has been so incredible to go on this journey and I don't want it to end.

PLEASE help me. I need this. Badly.

Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100) Ranka99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this website ****ing sucks

pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpkineskobar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ranka99 View Post
    this website ****ing sucks
    Because no one responded?!

Anyway if you're feeling tired all the time, you might not be getting enough sleep, hydration, or protein. Have you tried lifting weights?

tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello!

I am a teenager who has struggled with trying to be active for my entire life. One day I decided that I was done being skinny-fat and wanted to workout and feel better about myself (and maybe actually impress some girls for once). First time I seriously tried running on the treadmill I feel like someone shoved a needle into my brain and dosed me with a speedball. It was so incredible and beyond what I could have ever imagined a runner's high to feel like. I did this 6 days a week until my legs began to really bug me, so I decided to switch to the elliptical for the time being. This was a dopamine MACHINE. It felt so good to workout and just run to amazing music. Anyways 3.5 months later I really, really want to keep working out but it feels like a chore every time I go to the gym. I tried switching back to the treadmill but I no longer get any high and it just feels tedious as hell. I feel tired all the time now and my motivation has gone down severely. I don't try and eat junk food because I refuse to fall back into that habit even if someone held a gun to my head but I CAN'T lose this. It's all I have left going for me. I don't want to do anything but just sit around anymore and rot in my own shell. This is the longest workout streak I've ever had in my entire life and my last ditch effort is trying to run outside for exercise to change things up. I feel like this won't be that good though because my mindset is becoming more and more negative and I feel like I can't do anything on my own to stop it. Almost like a demon has hijacked my brain and is forcing me to dislike the activity I had once so fondly cherished. It has been so incredible to go on this journey and I don't want it to end.

Learn technique. Try it out. Perfect it. Taking the time to get better at the technique will make it feel less tedious and you will want to get better. This is the stage i'm at. Looking into technique of running. Set personal goals. Create deadlines.

tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello!

Maybe even prepare for a marathon if you really like running and if you are cutting, it might be the way to go. For some reason some poeple get really serious about marathons.

NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkieJenner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Really, your motivation needs to be appreciated, I think you must not stop your treadmill workout, moreover if you are going to gym for running purpose then I would say that you should do that in natural air, for tracking the running activity you can use any good workout applications available on appstore, the good ones are most reliable. Also I found that you are less energetic after a small workout session, so for this take a health quiz test on ginihealth that will let you know the important vitamin deficiencies in your body and accordingly they will suggest a personalised vitamin for your results.

Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pennywisest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's two things that could be going on here: either a chemical/biological thing which you can screen out with a trip to the doctor and some basic tests... or you're seeking a sensation high from a new experience... Personally the fact that when you switched things up the first time you got a high from it, makes me think it's a need for a new experience... This is why I personally can't do cardio only goals. I need the high of multiple goals running at once and lots of feedback from my performance so even if I'm stagnant on one goal, I'm progressing on another. I get this from lifting. When I get bored I swap my goals/program around and I get a few more months of increased interest... other things you could think about doing would be finding a group to workout with, a performance event (like a marathon,) or a sport.

kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey, this feeling is quite natural. Don't worry. Just remember why you started and keep doing your daily activity. Good luck!

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imagine being so rustled you googled my post history to find an old post to neg me with. just lol at you.
    Last edited by Dogkrack; 07-20-2022 at 08:26 PM.

hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100) hamphre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Correctly wrote above - first of all, study the technique

Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100) Henry95Mic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Take small steps. Set small goals. Reach them. Then you will want more and more

rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    "really, really want to keep working out but it feels like a chore every time I go to the gym"

If its a chore every time, you dont really want it. Saying that, whats "it"? Maybe running isnt your thing. Try weights, bodybuilding or weightlifting, stick with one see how that goes; or cycling...You know and sound commited to not going back to 'sitting around' - you just need to find your thing.

Ive had that "chore/ I dont feel like a workout " feeling, sometimes over weeks, but, Ive been in the gym for literally over two decades, and have always loved the workout even on those days once there. I tried running, and that sucks - I wanted to feel the "high" they all talk about and, although my distance/speed improved pretty quickly (I was really, really very bad at first) I never got that high. I liked that I was pushing myself, liked the personal challenge, but I got and get that from working out so Ive let running go, I still get the "Id like to go for a run" but ..its just "meh" and like you said "a chore" - so I dont. Dont give up, try some different things and youll get there.
    .. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com