Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sam212 View Post
    Misc dads,

My daughter was born this morning, full term at 38 weeks weighing 6lbs 5oz. She gained 3 lbs in last 6 weeks. Healthy with Apgars of 9,9, and 10. It was a stressful pregnancy but she’s beautiful and healthy. Thank the good lord for all the blessings. That makes it 3 kids under 2 and I love it.
    Congrats!!

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc dads,

My daughter was born this morning, full term at 38 weeks weighing 6lbs 5oz. She gained 3 lbs in last 6 weeks. Healthy with Apgars of 9,9, and 10. It was a stressful pregnancy but she’s beautiful and healthy. Thank the good lord for all the blessings. That makes it 3 kids under 2 and I love it.
    Congrats brah! But holy FUK at having 3 under 2
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc dads,

Congrats brother!
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Misc dads,

Hell yeah, close in age is gonna pay off. My boy and girl are 18 months apart, teach each other stuff every day, showing each other stuff, so cool.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also in on that crew. Come November I'll have 3, under 3 lol
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Never Having Kids Crew CHECKING IN

Hi Dads

Never Having Kids Crew CHECKING OUT
    Username checks out.

**Update on my wife(story time)**
    I haven't said anything about this before but in November 2021 the doc found a cancerous tumor in my wife's uterus. We were scared but had faith that things would work out for good. Little did we know we had a schit storm ahead of us.

Feb 1, 2022 - wife has surgery. Uterus removed; cancer didn't spread. Thank you, Lord. Wife is in immense pain. Feels unusually bad compared to birth and gall bladder surgery she's had before. She's home recovering and can never get comfortable. Constant pain. We had enough; I take her back to the ER 2 days later. We found out the surgeon fukked her ureter. It's literally severed so my wife's has been urinating inside her body all this time. I'm fukkin' livid. They get her hooked up with a nephrostomy bag (my wife has a tube in her kidney to pee in a bag) and that sucked big time. After 3 weeks, I went back to work. I had no choice. My wife was barely able to shower the weekend before I went back to work. I knew she wasn't ready to be on her own but I had no choice. We cannot afford to lose money.

March - wife has a 2nd surgery to fix the 1st fukk up. They moved the kidney down to accommodate the now shorter ureter tube. Doc had a hard time finding the ureter and when he did, found a blood clot in the severed part. Shocking...my wife could have died and we had no fukkin clue. Ureter is attached to the bladder and a stent is inserted up the vagina all the way up to the kidney to prevent the ureter from closing. This is extremely painful to deal with. Doc said some patients opt to remove the kidney all together rather than deal with the pain. My wife insisted on keeping her kidney and dealt with the pain for 7 fukkin weeks. After 2 weeks, I went back to work.

May 3 - wife has final procedure to remove the stent and is much better now. Body still had discomfort and pain but nothing like before. It'll be months before she's back to usual self. I went back to work after 2 days with her.

I left out so many details like caring for my 7 yr old daughter while my wife's in the hospital. Doing everything by yourself is exhausting. My wife needs to be cared for but my daughter is hungry. I wanted to scream so many times. Using FMLA to blow through 90% of my PTO. Blowing through money and still suffering from it. I set up a GiveSendGo account(its like a GoFundMe but not liberal and ghey) for donations for our medical expenses and only 1 person donated. People suck.

I remember drinking a beer downstairs at 1 am in the living room by myself in the dark silently crying feeling alone. No one cares and no one will help. I can't show weakness or lose it in front of my wife and kid when it's not about me. I remember finding out my wife slept in our bathroom multiple times because she was constantly having to go to the bathroom to pee. Having the stent in her made her feel like she had a constant UTI infection. No meds took this feeling away. The only reason I found out is because my wife left a stack of pillows on top of the medical stool we bought for her to sit on in the shower. She set up the stool in front of the toilet so she could lean on while sitting on the toilet. She slept like this. I saw this while getting ready for work one morning. She's been hiding this from me because she didn't want to worry me or stress me out even more when I'm already at my limit. Our spring has been screwed by this botch surgery and our summer is going to be severely limited because of the long road to recovery.

Now, we're dealing with the attorney to find out if this is a case of medical negligence. From all the evidence, it has to be but we need confirmation by the attorney first.

Sorry, I needed to vent.
    Last edited by niospecv; 05-11-2022 at 07:31 AM.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for hopefully next month.
    God bless all of you brahs srs
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    In for hopefully next month.
    God bless all of you brahs srs
    Same, brah! Our son is coming literally on his older brother's second birthday.

Yes, their birthday happens to be almost exactly 9 months after our anniversary

Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Same, brah! Our son is coming literally on his older brother's second birthday.

Yes, their birthday happens to be almost exactly 9 months after our anniversary
    Congrats bro! Our due date is my mother in laws bday and the day after my dads bday lol
    My wife is convinced he’s coming Memorial Day weekend though.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Username checks out.

**Update on my wife(story time)**
    I haven't said anything about this before but in November 2021 the doc found a cancerous tumor in my wife's uterus. We were scared but had faith that things would work out for good. Little did we know we had a schit storm ahead of us.

Feb 1, 2022 - wife has surgery. Uterus removed; cancer didn't spread. Thank you, Lord. Wife is in immense pain. Feels unusually bad compared to birth and gall bladder surgery she's had before. She's home recovering and can never get comfortable. Constant pain. We had enough; I take her back to the ER 2 days later. We found out the surgeon fukked her ureter. It's literally severed so my wife's has been urinating inside her body all this time. I'm fukkin' livid. They get her hooked up with a nephrostomy bag (my wife has a tube in her kidney to pee in a bag) and that sucked big time. After 3 weeks, I went back to work. I had no choice. My wife was barely able to shower the weekend before I went back to work. I knew she wasn't ready to be on her own but I had no choice. We cannot afford to lose money.

March - wife has a 2nd surgery to fix the 1st fukk up. They moved the kidney down to accommodate the now shorter ureter tube. Doc had a hard time finding the ureter and when he did, found a blood clot in the severed part. Shocking...my wife could have died and we had no fukkin clue. Ureter is attached to the bladder and a stent is inserted up the vagina all the way up to the kidney to prevent the ureter from closing. This is extremely painful to deal with. Doc said some patients opt to remove the kidney all together rather than deal with the pain. My wife insisted on keeping her kidney and dealt with the pain for 7 fukkin weeks. After 2 weeks, I went back to work.

May 3 - wife has final procedure to remove the stent and is much better now. Body still had discomfort and pain but nothing like before. It'll be months before she's back to usual self. I went back to work after 2 days with her.

I left out so many details like caring for my 7 yr old daughter while my wife's in the hospital. Doing everything by yourself is exhausting. My wife needs to be cared for but my daughter is hungry. I wanted to scream so many times. Using FMLA to blow through 90% of my PTO. Blowing through money and still suffering from it. I set up a GiveSendGo account(its like a GoFundMe but not liberal and ghey) for donations for our medical expenses and only 1 person donated. People suck.

I remember drinking a beer downstairs at 1 am in the living room by myself in the dark silently crying feeling alone. No one cares and no one will help. I can't show weakness or lose it in front of my wife and kid when it's not about me. I remember finding out my wife slept in our bathroom multiple times because she was constantly having to go to the bathroom to pee. Having the stent in her made her feel like she had a constant UTI infection. No meds took this feeling away. The only reason I found out is because my wife left a stack of pillows on top of the medical stool we bought for her to sit on in the shower. She set up the stool in front of the toilet so she could lean on while sitting on the toilet. She slept like this. I saw this while getting ready for work one morning. She's been hiding this from me because she didn't want to worry me or stress me out even more when I'm already at my limit. Our spring has been screwed by this botch surgery and our summer is going to be severely limited because of the long road to recovery.

Now, we're dealing with the attorney to find out if this is a case of medical negligence. From all the evidence, it has to be but we need confirmation by the attorney first.

Sorry, I needed to vent.
    Keep your head up pops. No matter what happens, your family will find strength in you. Vent whenever you need to. Keepin all that pressure bottled up isn't good for you. Our hearts need healing too.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, can attest that the thermometer in the butt trick works.

Daughter is 9 and struggles every now and then with pooping. Well was really struggling and crying, and ran across the advice before messing with the suppositories. Vaseline on the thermometer, and few seconds later she went. Then immediately fell asleep.

Will have to tell her this story if she tries to act up later in life.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

My Wolfpack has once again grown by one, brahs

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bKrRyvT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=m edium[ /img]

Congrats brah! We should be with you any day now. Playing the hurry up and wait game.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome brah!

Congrats brah! We should be with you any day now. Playing the hurry up and wait game.
    Soon.jpeg
    Damn

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off, congrats to any new dads or family add ons since I last checked this thread!

Now for the fun part. For starters, my boy is A-ok now, but he gave us the scare of our lives this past Saturday morning. He had felt a little warm when I got him up, but nothing we thought we should be too concerned about, was acting totally normal. Wife gives him some snacks and juice on the couch around 10:30am, about 10 mins later he starts shaking a bit like he is cold from the fever, so we give him a little children's Tylenol. 10 minutes later he has what we later learned was a febrile seizure (seizure in infants/toddlers caused by either a high fever or rapid spike in temperature).

Bros, these were the scariest moments of my entire life. We called 911 and got paramedics en route. By the time I hung up the phone the seizure was ending, but there was a brief moment (probably no more than 5 seconds, felt like an eternity) where he went completely limp right after the seizure ended. No breathing, eyes rolled back, etc. Neither of us said a word but we thought we had just watched our son die. It was the most horrifying and helpless feeling I have ever had. By far. And this was less than 2 weeks after we buried my father who I was very close to.

These seizures are apparently fairly common and usually not indicative of any further disorder, but he is more prone to have them now that he has had the first. For a baby that is a year old this month and never had so much as a sniffle prior to this, man, this was rough to see. But we took him in to the hospital after the paramedics assured us he was stable and got him thoroughly checked out and all was well. Probably just a minor viral infection and the fever just got a smidge out of hand. He still hasn't gotten his appetite back 100% but other than that he is pretty much completely back to his normal happy, cheerful, tornado of mayhem self.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bKrRyvT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=m edium[img]
    Congrats on reproducing (in Matty's case rereproducing)

Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    First off, congrats to any new dads or family add ons since I last checked this thread!

Now for the fun part. For starters, my boy is A-ok now, but he gave us the scare of our lives this past Saturday morning. He had felt a little warm when I got him up, but nothing we thought we should be too concerned about, was acting totally normal. Wife gives him some snacks and juice on the couch around 10:30am, about 10 mins later he starts shaking a bit like he is cold from the fever, so we give him a little children's Tylenol. 10 minutes later he has what we later learned was a febrile seizure (seizure in infants/toddlers caused by either a high fever or rapid spike in temperature).

Bros, these were the scariest moments of my entire life. We called 911 and got paramedics en route. By the time I hung up the phone the seizure was ending, but there was a brief moment (probably no more than 5 seconds, felt like an eternity) where he went completely limp right after the seizure ended. No breathing, eyes rolled back, etc. Neither of us said a word but we thought we had just watched our son die. It was the most horrifying and helpless feeling I have ever had. By far. And this was less than 2 weeks after we buried my father who I was very close to.

These seizures are apparently fairly common and usually not indicative of any further disorder, but he is more prone to have them now that he has had the first. For a baby that is a year old this month and never had so much as a sniffle prior to this, man, this was rough to see. But we took him in to the hospital after the paramedics assured us he was stable and got him thoroughly checked out and all was well. Probably just a minor viral infection and the fever just got a smidge out of hand. He still hasn't gotten his appetite back 100% but other than that he is pretty much completely back to his normal happy, cheerful, tornado of mayhem self.
    Yikes! Glad to hear things are ok. I remember all the little scares we had. Kids really are pretty durable, and even when they break, they heal well. Last week my wife called at work asking my opinion on whether to take my 6-year-old in for stitches or if I thought she could get away with steri strips. The kids love the new trampoline, but it only took a couple weeks to get our first injury that required medical care. The kid hurt himself in early afternoon, got stitched up, and was already back out jumping by the time I got home from work.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My oldest is graduating high school tomorrow. WTF? When did he (and I...) get so old? I remember holding him in the hospital the day he was born like it was yesterday.

Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post

I'm really sorry to hear about that. My oldest (the one graduating) is epileptic. Seizures are scary as f*ck, especially when it's happening to your kid. He has about one per year (despite being on meds), and they were never any real danger until this spring. Our high school has a senior trip every year to Disney World. The day before he was supposed to leave, he had a seizure while playing basketball with his friends and went down on his face unbraced. His whole face was f*cked up and he had to go by ambulance to a level 3 trauma center. He had to get X-rays to make sure he didn't break an orbital bone and a Cat scan to make sure there was no bleeding on his brain. Thankfully, they were negative, but his face was totally busted up and the school said they couldn't take him on the trip, which is understandable - they have to worry about hundreds of kids and there was no time to make a contingency plan for this, so I bear the school no ill-will for this decision.

When my wife and son got word of this in the ER, they were understandably devastated. This trip is everything to the seniors at this school. My wife immediately made reservations at the closest resort to Disney she could get and left the next morning at 6 AM and drove 17 hours straight to Florida with my son and our two girls. The plan was for her to buy park tickets and let my two girls go off on their own while my wife, who is a nurse, followed my son around in the background in case anything happened so he could at least enjoy the time in the parks with his friends and salvage whatever he could of the senior trip. Everything worked out except that the reservations for the parks that were on my son's itinerary were sold out on such short notice, so only he had park reservations set up (his trip was booked months ago). My wife called the school nurse on the trip, who she was already friendly with and explained the situation. The nurse said since she is a nurse and is in Orlando, they would allow my son to come in the parks with his friends so at least he could have a senior trip, although that left my wife and two girls in Orlando for 4 days with nothing to do.

Apparently, someone from the school alerted Disney to what was going on, to let them know if they see a kid with a busted up face in the park, that nothing was wrong with him. That story got to the right person at Disney, and someone from the resort eventually called my wife and comped her and the girls into the parks AND gave her this coupon that said "Mom Of The Year" or something that got them free ice cream AND gave my son a medical pass to skip the lines at all the rides. My son ended up having the time of his life and being the king of the trip because he could use his medical pass to get himself and his friends to skip to the front of every line. He went nuts with all the rides, which I knew wasn't good for him, and after he got home, he had vertigo and dizziness and was diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome which took weeks to clear up, but whatever, what are you going to tell a kid in that situation? He only has one senior trip and it turned from the worst nightmare of his life into the greatest time he's ever had. He'll get over the concussion. The school also exempted him from his 4th quarter grades since the post-concussion syndrome left him unable to adequately concentrate in class.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    My oldest is graduating high school tomorrow. WTF? When did he (and I...) get so old? I remember holding him in the hospital the day he was born like it was yesterday.
    My oldest will be a junior in high school this year. Those feels are definitely in my future.

Also, got you on recharge for the positive story. Sounds like you married well. Love that ending for your son. Epilepsy is scary, feel bad for kids that have to deal with it. A girl the same age as my oldest son passed away a couple months back due to complications from a seizure. We knew the family pretty well from church. We moved a few years ago and didn't stay in close contact but we had the girl in a Sunday school class years ago. She was a sweet girl.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    My oldest will be a junior in high school this year. Those feels are definitely in my future.

Also, got you on recharge for the positive story. Sounds like you married well. Love that ending for your son. Epilepsy is scary, feel bad for kids that have to deal with it. A girl the same age as my oldest son passed away a couple months back due to complications from a seizure. We knew the family pretty well from church. We moved a few years ago and didn't stay in close contact but we had the girl in a Sunday school class years ago. She was a sweet girl.
    Sorry about your loss. That's always in the back of our minds, but what can you do? The kid is a normal kid who doesn't want to live in a bubble, and I don't want him to rope over it or think he's some kind of freak or something, so we try to let him live his life and just protect him as best we can (there are some restrictions he has that are unavoidable that are bad enough as is - like, he can't get a drivers license). He's going 5 hours away to college in the fall. That will be just as hard on us.

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Red face

How are all the misc dads doing out there?

I thought I would share this pic of my youngest. How happy does buddy look right there -

There was a small waterfall down stream so I didn't let him stray too far. Thats what Daddy day care is all about.
    Damn

Originally Posted by Jandels View Post

I thought I would share this pic of my youngest. How happy does buddy look right there -

There was a small waterfall down stream so I didn't let him stray too far. Thats what Daddy day care is all about.
    That’s adorable bro!
    Our little man made his appearance yesterday at 3:12.
    Crazy stuff!
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/k92JX56/20170701-143613.jpg[img]

That kid is livin the dream. One of the phrases my wife and I throw back and forth is "life's good when you're three (or six)". Our two youngest are three and six. Young kids without a care in the world are so precious. Helps me to try and remember to not stress and enjoy life a little.

That’s adorable bro!
    Crazy stuff!
    Congrats again. Newborns are fun. Enjoy the ride, if you blink you'll have a toddler.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

That’s adorable bro!
    Crazy stuff!
    Congrats man! I hope everyone is healthy
    Damn

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Congrats again. Newborns are fun. Enjoy the ride, if you blink you'll have a toddler.
    Thanks man! It’s pretty surreal as life was always whatever I wanted to do whenever. Not quite the same now lol

Congrats man! I hope everyone is healthy
    Thanks bro! Had a scare at the end there but wife and baby are solid. Much appreciated
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Happy Father’s Day homies!
    Hope y’all have an awesome day srs
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Father’s Day homies!
    Hope y’all have an awesome day srs
    Happy Fathers Day boyos from the kids and I

***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a Great Fathers day guys!!
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MountainLion84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Father’s Day

Going to fly kites with my two kids later

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My baby girl just got her first tooth today. They grow up so fast damn.

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy father's day boyos. Hope you guys have a great one.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.