Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Slight altercation last night in the parking lot of my gym

Last night I went to the gym late as I had a late meeting with Asia from work. I sometimes take my Vette to the gym, but don't really trust the parking layout so I mostly take my wife's SUV, I am not a big dude so I appear even smaller in the SUV.

I pull into the parking lot and I see two guys arguing and a girl leaning up against a car, clearly you can see they were arguing over the girl/woman. One of the guys, runs around the other and right up to the girl and punches her on the side of her head. Well at least he tried, she sort of put up both hands like a child blocking getting hit by their mother.

Instinctively I yelled out my window to chill the fck out and the guy yells back at me to STFU. So now my adrenaline kicks in and I start thinking to myself ohh ok what fcking now, get out the car or just keep it moving? So like an idiot I jump out of my car and start heading straight for the guy, not knowing what the fck I was up against and the guy extends both arms like if you are pushing someone back and said, chill man, my problem is not with you, its with this fcker who cheated with my girlfriend.

When I turn to the other guy he runs and the girl is just crying, so I told the dude to chiil the fck out and not to hit the girl, if she cheated just leave her no need to put your hands on her. He kept apologizing to me and I am like WTF don't apologize to me, apologize to your girl, but she wasn't having it, she started walking away.

So I start walking to the gym and there was a group of guys and girls sitting in front of the gym and one guy tells me, That guy didn't realize how big you was and you took away all his bravado when you stepped out of the car and they were all laughing and agreeing saying yeah he sh!t in his pants etc.

Now here is the thing 1. I am not a big dude by any means and 2. in the Bronx no one cares how big you are they will fight you regardless if you are 6 feet 300lbs if they are real. What saved me from getting into a physical altercation was the fact that the guy was a coward.

I kind of regret that I got out of the car because it brought me back to who I no longer want to be, but at the same time I felt good because I think he would have beaten her more, mixed emotions for me like always.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It may not have been a wise decision, but fk it, you broke up the fight. A win win in my book. Whew!

How was the workout?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Foolish. He may have had a weapon.

I get the adrenaline and normal human response to want to help. It is what it is.

And of course he didn’t fight you. He’s a pus sy. Any man that hits a woman is a coward. Srs

GJDM
    Next time be more careful.
    You have my word as a Schons.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    It may not have been a wise decision, but fk it, you broke up the fight. A win win in my book. Whew!

How was the workout?
    true, my workout was horrible last night I was drained, not sure why, maybe the incident took a lot out of me? I dunno I did post last night on how draining my workout was, I pushed through it, but not a good workout at all.

Originally Posted by Hypernation View Post
    Foolish. He may have had a weapon.

I get the adrenaline and normal human response to want to help. It is what it is.

And of course he didn’t fight you. He’s a pus sy. Any man that hits a woman is a coward. Srs

GJDM
    Next time be more careful.
    Agree.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    true, my workout was horrible last night I was drained, not sure why, maybe the incident took a lot out of me? I dunno I did post last night on how draining my workout was, I pushed through it, but not a good workout at all.

Agree.
    Ok so ask yourself this question.
    If you could go back in time and had another chance to decide what to do in that moment, what would you do? The same thing? Avoid it and get a good workout? Just curious?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Ok so ask yourself this question.
    If you could go back in time and had another chance to decide what to do in that moment, what would you do? The same thing? Avoid it and get a good workout? Just curious?
    Honestly I would be lying if I said I would avoid it, there are some things I find very hard to avoid, a child being hurt, a woman getting hit, a person getting robbed, a person getting jumped...In my life time foolishly I have intervene on many of those occasion. Now maybe I would just call 91, but at the spur of the moment, I dunno man..

Ironically some years ago I was driving and saw a guy getting jumped and I jumped out of my car to help the guy and it was recorded and I posted it on here.
    On the list for Bannukah

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    445/340/545

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’ll never reach my levels of retardation, as well as fast thinking when I’m in danger
    I have a certain survival instinct that kicks in sometimes when I know I’m in danger. It’s like an adrenaline rush but like way more intense
    You could call it “ultra retard instinct”
    But really it’s helped me out in sports or in fights so meh
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I prefer people who have over-hasty or bad judgement at times but a good heart. Than people with very careful judgement and a bad heart.

Don't get in trouble or put yourself at risk, but the result was a good thing. Good for you.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couldn't live with myself if I seen a woman getting hit and did nothing.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    You’ll never reach my levels of retardation, as well as fast thinking when I’m in danger
    I have a certain survival instinct that kicks in sometimes when I know I’m in danger. It’s like an adrenaline rush but like way more intense
    You could call it “ultra retard instinct”
    But really it’s helped me out in sports or in fights so meh
    I dunno man, I done some really dumb sh!, but I am not here to compare, but lets just say I have had my share of really retardation reaction

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Personally, I prefer people who have over-hasty or bad judgement at times but a good heart. Than people with very careful judgement and a bad heart.

Don't get in trouble or put yourself at risk, but the result was a good thing. Good for you.
    Yeah I feel ya man.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Couldn't live with myself if I seen a woman getting hit and did nothing.
    Perfectly understood.
    On the list for Bannukah

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I start walking to the gym and there was a group of guys and girls sitting in front of the gym and one guy tells me, That guy didn't realize how big you was and you took away all his bravado when you stepped out of the car and they were all laughing and agreeing saying yeah he sh!t in his pants etc.
    I don't know if I picture this right, the crowd was like spectators then? Like first row, popcorn and stuff?

Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Babayagawick85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why werent the cops called?

I get the need to intervene but guy could have been armed.
    Preparedness thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181125793

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody assuming BH wasn't armed.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Everybody assuming BH wasn't armed.
    I don't carry when I go to the gym, but sh!t is getting so bad in NY that I might just carry everyday, seriously.
    On the list for Bannukah

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

All you need to do is phone 212-555-4200

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Invest in an expandable baton and keep it in the vehicle.

Inb4 liberal chit hole state dosesnt allow you to own and posses them.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't carry when I go to the gym, but sh!t is getting so bad in NY that I might just carry everyday, seriously.
    That's a shame. Patty is going to realize that ain't the old neighborhood anymore. Ya'll about to do some Green Acres action.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a shame. Patty is going to realize that ain't the old neighborhood anymore. Ya'll about to do some Green Acres action.
    I believe NYC is due for a new mayor soon, possibly a former police chief, maybe things will get better?

Big Billy should leave tarred and yellow feathered, for the damage he has caused.

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’re lucky he wasn’t armed. That was pretty dumb idea to intervene srs
    We’re all gonna make it.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

I have one amongst other defensive items such as numerous knives and firearms in my vehicle. People will ask "what are you afraid of" and I tell them "not a fukkin thing".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I kind of regret that I got out of the car
    A man punched a Woman in the head, I would be ashamed if I didn't get out of the car.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    A man punched a Woman in the head, I would be ashamed if I didn't get out of the car.
    How ashamed would your wife and kids be if you got killed because some assclown was packing? Happens all the time and a lot of times it's not the guy who is beating the woman who does it but rather the woman herself. Cops fear domestic situations more than anything else as you never know what can happen.
    I have told this story before of a guy in my old town who was killed because of a domestic dispute, he was big dude who owned his own karate studio and could handle himself but that didn't make him bulletproof.

https://books.google.com/books?id=OP...enosha&f=false
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    How ashamed would your wife and kids be if you got killed because some assclown was packing?
    Fair question and in the BX it's probably way different. Where I live if someone is "packing" it means they have a pistol in a gun safe in their truck. If they have that they have gone through clearances and got permits that I assume include a history of if you hit women. At any rate I would be around the block by the time he got it out.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

All you need to do is phone 212-555-4200

Not available.

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

LOL, I don't like to use weapons, although I would be lying if I said everyone I know doesn't have some kind of weapon in their car, be it a knife, a bat, a crowbar, a gun etc.

Patty hates the fact that I own a gun and constantly hides it from me, very annoying.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I believe NYC is due for a new mayor soon, possibly a former police chief, maybe things will get better?

Big Billy should leave tarred and yellow feathered, for the damage he has caused.
    All I know is when Giuliani was mayor NY was a safe place, as safe as a city can be.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Sometimes Bando in life you have to swallow your pride and think about your own life, family. I am learning that the hard way.
    On the list for Bannukah

v
    Sometimes Bando in life you have to swallow your pride and think about your own life, family. I am learning that the hard way.
    Self preservation can be a bitter pill to swallow but at times its a requirement.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have one amongst other defensive items such as numerous knives and firearms in my vehicle. People will ask "what are you afraid of" and I tell them "not a fukkin thing".
    except your next colonoscopy report, maybe.

But I reckon u fear no man, Corbi Dude. Women, or course are a whole different story cuz who knows what they thinking!

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last night I went to the gym late as I had a late meeting with Asia from work. I sometimes take my Vette to the gym, but don't really trust the parking layout so I mostly take my wife's SUV, I am not a big dude so I appear even smaller in the SUV.

I pull into the parking lot and I see two guys arguing and a girl leaning up against a car, clearly you can see they were arguing over the girl/woman. One of the guys, runs around the other and right up to the girl and punches her on the side of her head. Well at least he tried, she sort of put up both hands like a child blocking getting hit by their mother.

Instinctively I yelled out my window to chill the fck out and the guy yells back at me to STFU. So now my adrenaline kicks in and I start thinking to myself ohh ok what fcking now, get out the car or just keep it moving? So like an idiot I jump out of my car and start heading straight for the guy, not knowing what the fck I was up against and the guy extends both arms like if you are pushing someone back and said, chill man, my problem is not with you, its with this fcker who cheated with my girlfriend.

When I turn to the other guy he runs and the girl is just crying, so I told the dude to chiil the fck out and not to hit the girl, if she cheated just leave her no need to put your hands on her. He kept apologizing to me and I am like WTF don't apologize to me, apologize to your girl, but she wasn't having it, she started walking away.

Now here is the thing 1. I am not a big dude by any means and 2. in the Bronx no one cares how big you are they will fight you regardless if you are 6 feet 300lbs if they are real. What saved me from getting into a physical altercation was the fact that the guy was a coward.

I kind of regret that I got out of the car because it brought me back to who I no longer want to be, but at the same time I felt good because I think he would have beaten her more, mixed emotions for me like always.
    I'm not reading a book
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

Originally Posted by superman704 View Post
    I'm not reading a book
    Thought about that when I saw your signature
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NYC is looking like Black Hawk Down, a Marine got shot in broad daylight over the weekend.

You guys need to kick out that fuking mayor.