Thread: Feeling sick?

OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Feeling sick?

Wasn't sure where to put this so mods feel free to move if not appropriate.

I'm finding lately that I start to feel like vomiting as I get into each session. By my third or fourth exercise its as if I can feel my stomach getting tight. I'm absolutely fine before the gym, and once an hour or so has passed afterwards.

I am mainly focused on losing fat. I'm on a 4-500cal deficit, approx 180g protein, carbs, 42g fat, I tend to go to the gym in the mornings before I have any breakfast, I take a pre workout 20 mins before my session... Everything I've been doing for the last couple months, nothing has changed in that regard.

Interested to know why this might be happening, cheers folks!

EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000) EliKoehn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much training experience do you have already, and have you regularly trained without nausea before?

Could be any number of things. If you're not used to fasted exercise that might be causing it.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I feel the same if I don’t have anything to eat before gym. Usually it is just a meal replacement shake (I’m trying to shed some fat myself) or some fruit, usually both a Banana and some kinda citrus.

Basically, anything low in carbs but relatively high in fat and protein. Carbs are for after the workout.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try using half the amount of pre-workout and see if that helps. One time I drank something like 6 iced teas in 30 minutes. 15 minutes later I was vomiting it back up. On an unrelated side note I listen to "Sick Again" by Led Zep during my workouts.

OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've only been lifting for a couple months, and my pre-gym routine has been largely the same. It's only the last 5 sessions or so that I've started feeling like this.

Maybe it's something to do with intensity? My lifts have increased a lot in the last couple months with the big 3 more than doubling. Could be time to go from FB to U/L?

Thanks chaps!