coffeequeenie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Exercises specifically for mid glutes

So, I’ve always naturally had a nice round booty. It isn’t huge or anything but it was never flat. As I’m getting older I’m noticing that it looks flatter specifically in the middle. So I was wondering if anyone knows workouts that specifically target mid glutes. Google searches haven’t been helpful and usually give me upper glute, lower glute, or side glute. But I’m looking specifically for mid glute or basically any workout that will help with a rounder booty look. Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is no middle glute - there is either the maximus which is most of it or the medius which is the top part.

I would simply train all of it.

Hip thrusters and Romanian deadlifts for the maximus and hip abduction machine - or various other abduction exercises with bands or ankle weights for the medius.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deadlift
    Straight leg deadlift
    Lateral squat
    Sissy squat
    Reverse hack squat
    Deep wide stance leg press
    Glute and hammie raises