BeefSuepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeefSuepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeefSuepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeefSuepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeefSuepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Advise for first show

Hey guys

I was just making a thread about advise/tips/what to expect when prepping and competing in my first show.

I posted to /fit/ CBT a while ago and got some decent advise and tips but wanted to see if I could get any more golden tidbits here.

Just for reference here are my stats:
    -5’9”
    -180LBS
    -10-13% bodyfat
    -Training every other day consistently for 5 years
    -Looking to compete in true novice/novice/general class b men’s physique natural
    -Click my profile if you wanna peep the physique
    -leanbulking from when I started lifting to about 2 months ago(recently started a more aggressive bulk)
    -lifetime natty
    -been running a loose upper/lower split ever since I started lifting
    ———————————————— ————
    Where do you guys find coaches?I was reccomended a few on /fit/ but wanted to explore options.

Is a coach supper important to have?I am willing to pay for one.

Also do you guys think I’d place?

Is competing a rewarding experience even if you don’t place as well as you’d hoped?

What are the mandatories I should be learning to pose properly and how long does it take to develop posing skills adequately?

How far out from the current date should I place to be at a competitive stage weight?

How prestigious are NPC level shows?are they a good option for a first show?

Where can you buy quality board shorts?

Are legs even worth training in men’s physique?how much should I focus them?

Thanks In advance