Sean9090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post New to this- am I missing anything from my arm/chest workout?

Hi, I just want to get some info from some more experienced folk.

I am trying to put an arm and chest workout program based on the equipment I enjoy at the gym:

Hammer Curl 12/10/10
    Barbell Curl 12/10/10
    Seated Row 12/10/10
    Iso Lat Bicep Curl 10/10/10
    Straight Arm Pulldown 10/10/10
    Hammer Strength Bench press 10/10/10
    Iso Plated Loaded Chest Press 12/10/10
    Pec Dec 12/10/10

Is this missing anything or is it a decent arm/chest workout? Thanks

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bench and curls. If you enjoy it, carry on.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What do you do on the other days?

Sean9090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    What do you do on the other days?
    I work my arms and chest 4 days a week, 1 of those days I also include legs and back so deadlift, iso incline leg press, calf raise, squats, and leg curl, and another day I work abs primarily ab crunch machine a set after every 2 sets of arm and chest exercise.

Also started using Pre-Workout and the stuff is magic.

Can't stand cardio which might be a daft idea but my PT wrote up a plan excluding cardio outside of an assault bike warm-up/cool down.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, nobody here is going to recommend you do that... get on a properly designed routine like Fierce 5. Train your whole body unless you want to look weird and possibly have joint problems.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sean9090 View Post
    PT wrote up a plan excluding cardio outside of an assault bike warm-up/cool down.
    Yea, if your PT wrote the remainder of your workout, he's not worth walking across the gym to talk to...