Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    Now here I completely agree with you. No one should be bullied, but obesity is the biggest health issue in America and it needs to be addressed, and not promoted/celebrated by public figures/media. It's OK to be overweight - but it's delusional to act like carrying 50 extra pounds isn't a health issue.

And I do understand what you're saying about it being difficult. I've seen it first hand many times. I've had friends who struggled(still do) with their weight. Not everyone has the discipline to keep the weight off, but that's where the "Fat acceptance" movement gets dangerous. It gives a reason for those who struggle mentally to give up and not try.
    Agree, but I think if we at least get people to stop ostracizing the obese for even going outside or wearing swimsuits, we can get them to go out more and be more active, which will make them less likely to curl up and eat in isolation. The goal is to get everyone healthier. I think there are two kinds of body positive/fat acceptance. There's the "HEY EVERYONE IT'S OK TO BE FAT! FAT IS BEAUTIFUL! EVERYONE BE FAT!" crew that are actively encouraging people to be unhealthy and die sooner and are not doing a service to the community with their message. I think we both condemn these people. There's also the "I'm fat and I know it's unhealthy, but it is important for me to accept who I am and not feel ashamed to be who I am" group. For those, I think we can both agree it's good that they be who they are and not withdraw and spiral into a further cycle of depression, comfort eating, shame, and isolation. That's how you end up taking a moderately overweight person and turning them into like a 400 lb shut in that needs a wheelchair to move around.

The best thing you can do with obese friends is be there for them, and accept them, and encourage them to come lead a healthy lifestyle with you by working out, going for walks, etc. It's often also hard to teach obese people about their diet. If you start giving unsolicited advice, they take it as you insulting them about their weight. You have to broach the subject diplomatically and focus more on education rather than criticism. I have helped some people lose weight by teaching them to count their calories and macronutrients, and to be mindful of extra condiments and beverages they consume. It's a challenge, but if we all help each other as a society, we can get obesity more under control.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Bet she is happier than any miscer and enjoying life more than anyone here srs

A lot of fat people are wealthy and happy srs
    Until she encounters a flight of stairs...

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Agree, but I think if we at least get people to stop ostracizing the obese for even going outside or wearing swimsuits, we can get them to go out more and be more active, which will make them less likely to curl up and eat in isolation. The goal is to get everyone healthier. I think there are two kinds of body positive/fat acceptance. There's the "HEY EVERYONE IT'S OK TO BE FAT! FAT IS BEAUTIFUL! EVERYONE BE FAT!" crew that are actively encouraging people to be unhealthy and die sooner and are not doing a service to the community with their message. I think we both condemn these people. There's also the "I'm fat and I know it's unhealthy, but it is important for me to accept who I am and not feel ashamed to be who I am" group. For those, I think we can both agree it's good that they be who they are and not withdraw and spiral into a further cycle of depression, comfort eating, shame, and isolation. That's how you end up taking a moderately overweight person and turning them into like a 400 lb shut in that needs a wheelchair to move around.

The best thing you can do with obese friends is be there for them, and accept them, and encourage them to come lead a healthy lifestyle with you by working out, going for walks, etc. It's often also hard to teach obese people about their diet. If you start giving unsolicited advice, they take it as you insulting them about their weight. You have to broach the subject diplomatically and focus more on education rather than criticism. I have helped some people lose weight by teaching them to count their calories and macronutrients, and to be mindful of extra condiments and beverages they consume. It's a challenge, but if we all help each other as a society, we can get obesity more under control.
    I do not disagree with anything you said here. Not much else to say on the topic.

Overall the population just needs to be encouraged to live a healthier lifestyle and not conditioned to think it's healthy to be obese. Whether we like it not, celebrities are the faces that many people look up to and follow. Their message carries a lot of weight for many people.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    thanks inclusiveness
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know what I was expecting clicking this thread. Fat acceptance is ridiculous. So is HAAS. Not so much the IDEA behind the "movements" but how extrapolated its become. Its more celebratory and ENCOURAGING than it is accepting and understanding.

Thats a huge issue IMO
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    I don't know what I was expecting clicking this thread. Fat acceptance is ridiculous. So is HAAS. Not so much the IDEA behind the "movements" but how extrapolated its become. Its more celebratory and ENCOURAGING than it is accepting and understanding.

Thats a huge issue IMO
    Great post, and I think this sums up what I was trying to say.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As a fatty I promise you this isnt the case. NO ONE is happy being fat even if they put on the air they are.

JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000) JaySultan is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys are coping hard.

She is wealthy and has millions of dollars and a career she likes and fame and constant validation.

She likes her own body and she has many men that like her the way she is.
    Why so defensive ? Because you’re a fat fukk just like her.

She looks like a giant melted chocolate cake.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

so much cope
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honk honk brahs

All aboard....the clown train. Get your one way tickets to clown world right here. And if you don’t, the train (which is transgender by the way) will sue your ass for discrimination against transgender trains
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well lindso, what are you doing over there? I mean I’m open it’s true. I mean those port blockades need tj go up... But yeah just patiently waiting... I mean you already know the deal. The Lockheed partnership could be invaluable to me esp for NASA. Plus I dunno I may have just Nexted one of the bears for their parents acting so extra. Lettuce be honest? Not even going tj even consider unless her dad goes tj jail. Still though this opens things up for you, or other girls at Lockheed. Either way, given the circumstances and the way most defense contractors stand to lose money from war proceeds and Lockheed is invaluable to nasa? With all of this extra behavior from both bad parents and this city I live in unfortunately? They seem tj have this delusional belief that? They have something on me they don’t? Weird how that works? Where the Lockheed 1944 crew lindso? HMU to show me all the bears there? Les offset the problem for the Lockheed bears... idk
    Last edited by pantiespending; 06-22-2021 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Imagine the shared patents? Ohh my life.

78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I do not disagree with anything you said here. Not much else to say on the topic.

Overall the population just needs to be encouraged to live a healthier lifestyle and not conditioned to think it's healthy to be obese. Whether we like it not, celebrities are the faces that many people look up to and follow. Their message carries a lot of weight for many people.
    El oh el.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thats a huge issue IMO
    It’s the only “movement” that promotes no movement.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Furthermore, I dont see many "men" pushing this type of stuff either. Maybe it is because being obese has long been "socially acceptable" for men because they don't deal with as extremely pushed "body image" agendas. That said, its completely irresponsible for a celebrity to post things like this IMO.

First off, shes rich. She has ALL of the resources to actually become healthy. She doesnt need to become a fitness model, but she can CERTAINLY add years to her life and she has more tools at her disposable than the average person. If she doesnt want to? Thats fine. But she is in a huge position of influence and I think it is negligent on her end.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    LOL, fat cope. Come on look at the size of that whale. So happy, constant knee pain, back pain, every trip to the DR they tell her to loose 100 lbs, have to shop custom as no department stores stock clothing that size even high end Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman, people not in the know just look at you like OMG look at that whale. But sooooo happy.

She isn't fat, that is morbid obesity, and probably also has other major heath related issues that stop from having a genuinely happy life. Even being rich/successful, you think she ****s 10s??? LOL, Nawwww

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    The bottom line is that whether anyone finds that body type attractive or not, if she maintains that weight until my age she's likely cutting a decade or more off of her life. Carrying that much extra weight for so long plays havoc on your joints and cardiovascular system. And once diabetes sets in, the potential extra years of life have been lost and you spend the rest of your time simply managing the myriad of health issues that will consistently pop up.

You don't have to be shreded but you also can't carry around 40+ extra lbs and expect to live out your full potential life.
    That's more than 40+ pounds though. 100-ish at least.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Oh I'm a lib through and through but common sense should override emotion. For example, being fat is bad. Cancelling people for chit they wrote 10 years ago is stupid, getting offended by chit that was mainstream not that long ago is stupid, expecting reparations for something that happened 150 years ago is stupid, paying people more to not work than work is dumb.

Etc.
    Huzzah.

Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    Well lindso, what are you doing over there? I mean I’m open it’s true. I mean those port blockades need tj go up... But yeah just patiently waiting... I mean you already know the deal. The Lockheed partnership could be invaluable to me esp for NASA. Plus I dunno I may have just Nexted one of the bears for their parents acting so extra. Lettuce be honest? Not even going tj even consider unless her dad goes tj jail. Still though this opens things up for you, or other girls at Lockheed. Either way, given the circumstances and the way most defense contractors stand to lose money from war proceeds and Lockheed is invaluable to nasa? With all of this extra behavior from both bad parents and this city I live in unfortunately? They seem tj have this delusional belief that? They have something on me they don’t? Weird how that works? Where the Lockheed 1944 crew lindso? HMU to show me all the bears there? Les offset the problem for the Lockheed bears... idk
    So, lost the plot, or alternately kind of decent way to communicate online openly while evading spooks? Anonymous on a forum, parties post on different forums, substitute a letter in some common words?

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    I think this poster has developed schizophrenia. Sad.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Furthermore, I dont see many "men" pushing this type of stuff either. Maybe it is because being obese has long been "socially acceptable" for men because they don't deal with as extremely pushed "body image" agendas. That said, its completely irresponsible for a celebrity to post things like this IMO.

First off, shes rich. She has ALL of the resources to actually become healthy. She doesnt need to become a fitness model, but she can CERTAINLY add years to her life and she has more tools at her disposable than the average person. If she doesnt want to? Thats fine. But she is in a huge position of influence and I think it is negligent on her end.
    Maybe she could have her people contact Adele's people?

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Maybe she could have her people contact Adele's people?