Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)

Incorporate cardio?

I hate cardio and just lift 3x per week for around 45 min. I’m pretty much sedentary outside of that. If I were to add cardio what should I do? Is having a daily step goal something to consider?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do whatever type of cardio you like and think you can adhere to. I'm not a huge fan of cardio but I do walk A LOT, so thats basically my weekly cardio. Sometimes I throw in a couple sessions of elliptical or stairmaster every week on my non lifting days.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Do whatever type of cardio you like and think you can adhere to. I'm not a huge fan of cardio but I do walk A LOT, so thats basically my weekly cardio. Sometimes I throw in a couple sessions of elliptical or stairmaster every week on my non lifting days.
    Walking is the best you could do. Do your best to get be more active throughout the day in small ways. Take the stairs, get up more frequently to get more water or just move around, walk while on the phone, park further from building entrances, take walks.

I understand for everyone that's not an option.

If you're going to incorporate cardio in the gym, start low, and increase the frequency and intensity over time as needed.

Ideally you'd separate your weight training and cardio if done the same day.

Or do it on off days. Just make sure the cardio isn't interfering with recovery from training. If you're still progressing, soreness isn't too high, and you're feeling great, then you're probably fine.

But that's why walking is so great - low impact, low intensity, so unlikely to interfere with training or recovery. Downside, it takes more time.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

RonaldBolles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    I hate cardio and just lift 3x per week for around 45 min. I’m pretty much sedentary outside of that. If I were to add cardio what should I do? Is having a daily step goal something to consider?
    I'm not a big fan of cardio too, but it's needed in my routine for keeping me in a good shape.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    unless your heart rate gets up pretty high when you’re lifting then you should incorporate some type of cardio a few times a week. In the long run this is as important as lifting for strength gains. Walking is fine for burning calories, however it generally can’t be considered cardio unless you’re walking fast enough to get the BPM’s up high enough
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 06-22-2021 at 06:56 AM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB