Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zuijo View Post
    l live in a ****ty country with an inflation rate of 363%, huge Struggles for Electrical Power Supply so we have to study under street lights ,have to take at least 3 buses to go to college, can't even eat healthy food because it's considered a luxury here...im not whining but i just wanna show that the real world already hit me
    I wouldn't choose "lifting as a lifestyle" given your diet and lighting situation, or take any advice from us privileged slackers.

zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    So you live in Sudan apparently?

I think if you actually live in poverty in an almost hyperinflated country trying to go to school, "working out" is the least of your concerns.
    maybe, but me and some of my friend found that bodybuilding actually makes us happier and it's like a better escape from depression than drugs :P

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe, but me and some of my friend found that bodybuilding actually makes us happier and it's like a better escape from depression than drugs :P
    Ok then, if that's really your situation then make the most of it. What are your options for lifting? Local gyms, campus gym, public park, bricks in backpacks, or something else? Do you know your class schedule yet, so you can schedule the rest of life around it?

Lifting is pretty varied, especially after Covid lockdowns last year. Gyms are an unnecessary luxury. Calisthenics weighted or unweighted will improve your physique.
    2020 maxes
    Squat 185
    Bench 137
    DL 205
    above @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zuijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    Ok then, if that's really your situation then make the most of it. What are your options for lifting? Local gyms, campus gym, public park, bricks in backpacks, or something else? Do you know your class schedule yet, so you can schedule the rest of life around it?

Lifting is pretty varied, especially after Covid lockdowns last year. Gyms are an unnecessary luxury. Calisthenics weighted or unweighted will improve your physique.
    idk what you call it but it's like these typical african gyms but with machines and bars and everything...my class schedule is constantly changing due to the several covid lockdowns and the Protests

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    idk what you call it but it's like these typical african gyms but with machines and bars and everything...my class schedule is constantly changing due to the several covid lockdowns and the Protests
    Not sure what the point of this thread is. Like everyone else, you have s*** to do and only so much free time. If you want to think you have more responsibilities than everyone else, it's fine - but figure it out and lift. If you can't, don't.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before I got my job now where I only work 4 days, some weeks 3, I cut my teeth as a regional truck driver. Worked upwards to 90 hrs a week with little sleep, delivering to Chik-fil-a and Boston Market up and down the east coast.

And this was at night, to boot. So it severely messed with my sleep schedule. Normally the quality of my sleep suffered on the job because when I was supposed to be resting, and my partner would drive, I couldn’t get the rest I needed. Bumps, traffic, literally anything would wake me up.

And even with 90 hr weeks, labor intensive work, deadlines, dealing with stupid people on the road, juggling bills, coming home and sleeping most of my free time away, and just being an all around busy body, I still found time to get 4-45 min workouts in a week.

Hell, it doesn’t even have to be in gym, it just takes a little commitment on your part. If your schedule permits a few hrs of free time every other day, then there is your opportunity. You just have to nut up and do it.

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Before I got my job now where I only work 4 days, some weeks 3, I cut my teeth as a regional truck driver. Worked upwards to 90 hrs a week with little sleep, delivering to Chik-fil-a and Boston Market up and down the east coast.

And this was at night, to boot. So it severely messed with my sleep schedule. Normally the quality of my sleep suffered on the job because when I was supposed to be resting, and my partner would drive, I couldn’t get the rest I needed. Bumps, traffic, literally anything would wake me up.

And even with 90 hr weeks, labor intensive work, deadlines, dealing with stupid people on the road, juggling bills, coming home and sleeping most of my free time away, and just being an all around busy body, I still found time to get 4-45 min workouts in a week.

Hell, it doesn’t even have to be in gym, it just takes a little commitment on your part. If your schedule permits a few hrs of free time every other day, then there is your opportunity. You just have to nut up and do it.
    Thanks for motivation bro...im currently not doing any kind of workouts, hopefully i will set a workout routine soon and will upload physique in 7 months

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you show pics of the gym here, or is that forbidden in the political climate?

Lifting will not interfere with your studies. Worst thing is you'd show up to class sweaty after the gym, or you might feel drained after a heavy session and need to eat. Lifting will improve your mood and your cognitive abilities, so I don't see the conflict with studying. Just manage your time.

Pick a program and follow it as best you can. Write down all the weights and exercises you do, every session. Each session, do as much of the routine as possible before your session gets interrupted. Check off the lifts you complete, then next session complete the rest of the lifts. Follow the program systematically even if you have to split the days.

The two most important things are: getting in the total workload for the week, and tracking your progress. Eating right and sleeping well are important too.
    2020 maxes
    Squat 185
    Bench 137
    DL 205
    above @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Can you show pics of the gym here, or is that forbidden in the political climate?

Lifting will not interfere with your studies. Worst thing is you'd show up to class sweaty after the gym, or you might feel drained after a heavy session and need to eat. Lifting will improve your mood and your cognitive abilities, so I don't see the conflict with studying. Just manage your time.

Pick a program and follow it as best you can. Write down all the weights and exercises you do, every session. Each session, do as much of the routine as possible before your session gets interrupted. Check off the lifts you complete, then next session complete the rest of the lifts. Follow the program systematically even if you have to split the days.

The two most important things are: getting in the total workload for the week, and tracking your progress. Eating right and sleeping well are important too.
    i cant post a link ibb.co/LrrvphF

i cant post a link ibb.co/LrrvphF

It's hard to see everything but you've got an adjustable flat bench (the black one on the right), incline bench (yellow one in the middle), cable station, and other equipment in the back.

Is there a squat rack? Barbells and plates?

Pick a routine with the 6 main compounds: squat, deadlift or variation, bench press, row, overhead press, and pullup/pulldown. You can also do accessories if it fits the program: pec deck, leg extensions, etc.
    2020 maxes
    Squat 185
    Bench 137
    DL 205
    above @ bw 88.5 age 43

there is a squat rack, the last one on the left it's pretty simple but it can do the job, yes we have barbells and plates

there is a squat rack, the last one on the left it's pretty simple but it can do the job, yes we have barbells and plates
    So you've got the equipment you need to run a balanced, well-rounded program. Next, you can pick a free program.

Programs on this forum:
    Fierce 5
    Viking's
    AllPro's

On the web:
    Candito Linear
    Stronglifts 5x5 (This is the most time-efficient program, but it's the most basic. You might outgrow it pretty quickly but it will get you in the habit of lifting regularly in a structured way.)
    2020 maxes
    Squat 185
    Bench 137
    DL 205
    above @ bw 88.5 age 43

So you've got the equipment you need to run a balanced, well-rounded program. Next, you can pick a free program.

Programs on this forum:
    Fierce 5
    Viking's
    AllPro's

On the web:
    Candito Linear
    Stronglifts 5x5 (This is the most time-efficient program, but it's the most basic. You might outgrow it pretty quickly but it will get you in the habit of lifting regularly in a structured way.)
    can i get a link or anything ?

can i get a link or anything ?
    Go ahead and search the internet or the "workout programs" section of this forum. You'll need to be resourceful and independent in pharmacy college.
    2020 maxes
    Squat 185
    Bench 137
    DL 205
    above @ bw 88.5 age 43

Go ahead and search the internet or the "workout programs" section of this forum. You'll need to be resourceful and independent in pharmacy college.
    Ok XD