humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Almost 60, work construction. Best home workout routine without injury

I'll be 60 in March. I work construction about 25 to 30 hours a week.

I have a home gym and good mountain bike. Looking to tone up lose some fat.

Work is sometimes hard physical work, so not always up for working out. But I find even a 15 minute workout 2x a week gives me a lift.

Any old farts out there in similar situation and what do you do?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fierce 5 up in the stickies. I'm 53, but don't do construction. I do a lot of maintenance on rental properties though.

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3x a week, compound full body. Starting strength or Fierce 5 in the sticky.

You can run this in a reasonable deficit and tackle fat loss at the same time.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FurtadoZ9 View Post
    3x a week, compound full body. Starting strength or Fierce 5 in the sticky.

You can run this in a reasonable deficit and tackle fat loss at the same time.
    Under absolutely 0 circumstances should anyone run SS.

If you’re on a cut I’d wholeheartedly recommend Allpros in the stickies. I’ve used a variation of that program to great effect when I was cutting.

Fierce 5 and greyskull Lp are good too, but probably not at a caloric deficit.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10) humandave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! I'll take a look

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Under absolutely 0 circumstances should anyone run SS.

If you’re on a cut I’d wholeheartedly recommend Allpros in the stickies. I’ve used a variation of that program to great effect when I was cutting.

Fierce 5 and greyskull Lp are good too, but probably not at a caloric deficit.
    Why under no circumstances should any beginner run a program designed around progressing on the big 5?

You do know F5 is SS with accessories sprinkled in, right?