Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Advantages of this covid situation.

Ok. So it's a massive cluster funk, and we all hate it, but let's have a list of things we can take advantage of during this whole pandemic shiiiit.

Working from home is good.

I'm particularly interested in any businesses that are actually doing BETTER, or any stuff that you can buy cheaper etc during this time.

Anything?
    "If you correct the mind, the rest of your life will fall into place..." - Lao Tzu

Doing something mediocre is a thousand times better than not doing scientific magical sh*t - Elliot Hulse

We are either the masters or the victims of our attitudes. It is a matter of personal choice. Who we are today is the result of the choices we made yesterday. Tomorrow, we will become what we choose today. To change means to choose to change. -John Maxwell.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc -------->

As far as workout equipment goes, prices are coming back down and more is in stock these days but I wouldn't call it back to normal yet. I can't think of any fitness equipment that got cheaper but any business that sold home workout gear did really well during the pandemic and many new businesses have popped up. We'll see if they last.

The smart home gym concept is especially interesting and took off during the pandemic, though I won't be ditching my iron for a mirror and some magnetic resistance anytime soon.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes weight plates and dumbbells were at a premium.
    At the beginning of all this i sold a pair of heavy dumbbells at 70 cents a pound.
    They were snapped up in two hours of posting them for sale.
    I realize now i could of got more for them probably double but that was a fair price.

ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2020 was one of the best years of my life. I traveled all over the NE camping and visiting national and state parks. Gas was cheap last year but it was such a great trip im doing it again next week.

As for business doing better its been a huge boom in the high end fitness equipment industry, high demand with some items at a 4-6 week weight or immediate delivery. But people don't seem to mind waiting a bit.

One thing that's frustrating is all the people not understanding that some things are just not available and only the expensive items are left. Its not price gouging.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had no desire to workout at home prior. Now I can't see myself bothering to go to the gym, unless its for like the steam room, sauna, or pool. My wife and sister, still prefer the gym, saying our home gym doesn't have a lot of the equipment they like. I feel the opposite, I feel like the gym doesn't have a lot of equipment I now like, such as reverse hyper, inversion boots, sphere grip pull up bars, swiss bar, change plates. I probably paid a premium for everything, compared to pre covid prices. But no regrets.

My family's in real estate, and renovations. Real estate is booming, the supplies drying up, and we've gotta go off listing to try to find supply for buyers. Renovation is weird right now, it's hot, but gotta turn down a lot of jobs. Not enough labor available, and certain materials costs are too insane to even give estimates. Rentals are hot right now too, lots of people trying to sign long leases, and lock in rental rates. The reasoning is if hyper inflation is coming, anything debt/contract you accrue at a fixed rate will actually devalue in time.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone with a brain should have seen a lot of buying opportunities in the stock market. In terms of finances, 2020 was our best year so far.

bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a hard thing to do, but I have to admit it is a good mental exercise.
    Well, if I had to single out something good about the isolation, I would say having more time to cook natural, balanced meals.