View Poll Results: Wheat germ vs Cherry juice

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wheat germ

0 0%
  • Cherry juice

2 100.00%
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Food Face Off, Superfoods, Post 19 of 27

Wheat germ vs Cherry juice

Wheat germ is the nutritious part of a wheat kernel that helps it produce new spawn. It's often removed from processed grains, like white rice or pasta. According to Healthline, you'll want to keep wheat germ in your diet: It's a great source of magnesium, zinc, thiamin, folate, potassium, and phosphorus. Just sprinkle it on top of your favorite salad or toast.

A study published in Food and Function found that older adults who drank cherry juice experienced a reduction in LDL cholesterol and blood pressure.

Round 2: Brown rice, Cherries, eggs, tomatoes, walnuts, apples, steel-cut oats, salmon, spinach, Scallops, olives, oysters, strawberries, lentils, sunflower seeds, black beans, bananas, potatoes, Greek yogurt,

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I have bran flakes with added cherries as my answer?

I wonder if there is some reason for this, but as a guy who doesn't especially crave sweets, most fruits aren't super appealing to me. The exceptions are red ones: I can't get enough raspberries and cherries. Red also happens to be my favorite color and half of the shirts I own are red. Maybe there's some underlying factor here?
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"